• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh is that why I never have either... not yet at least

I was only trying to be humble

Truth is we're too cool for 32

are you sure they aren't hidden, getting ready to screw you over

No mere enamel can get the drops on me

I suspect mine could be. On the other hand, I partly descend from people who almost never had the problem in the first place so maybe it's just the roll of the die speaking...

Well, just the bottom ones, the top ones seemed to have decided to stop coming out and the skin has almost covered them up again.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I don't even know if I have my wisdom teeth anymore or not. Don't know how to check. It's possible they're gone when I was a kid?

it's okay

I'm nooooooooot.

I don't even know if I have my wisdom teeth anymore or not. Don't know how to check. It's possible they're gone when I was a kid?

I'm nooooooooot.

Wisdom teeth don't just disappear. It's possible that they grew in without trouble, though.

wisdom teeth are annoying to clean, can't reach them with a floss

I'm nooooooooot.

why wouldn't it be

Ugh, why do I don't have a PS3... why do I don't have a PS3...

lack of money and/or didn't realize you could buy it modded and be a pirate? Edited by TheEnd

lack of money and/or didn't realize you could buy it modded and be a pirate?

More the former, since I doubt, even if I wanted, that I could get one modded over here. Hmm, my uncle has one... I wonder if I can convince him to hand it over to me if he ever doesn't wants it anymore... lulz

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Wisdom teeth don't just disappear. It's possible that they grew in without trouble, though.

Oh, by gone, I meant they might have been removed when I was a kid, not disappear.

why wouldn't it be

because I'm no waffleeeeeeee.

Oh, by gone, I meant they might have been removed when I was a kid, not disappear.

Oh, I see. I think you'd remember having wisdom teeth out, since it's a miserable experience, but maybe that was just my luck.

いまさら何を恐れる

it seems you aren't ready

yeah sure

it's too late

Why is it too late? :o

HOW DOES EVEN APPLY TO THIS.

Loves Pokemon =/= Loves shinies.

Y-you'll see.

wisdom teeth are annoying to clean, can't reach them with a floss

lack of money and/or didn't realize you could buy it modded and be a pirate?

Mine are coming out without any problems, fortunately.

But that's probably 'cause I'm missing three teeth in the first place.

I wanna PS3, too!

But no TV.

I don't think that's feasible. Since considering even the deciduous teeth need to poke up first, well, the Wisdom Teeth don't have deciduous counterparts, but would they start to appear under before their other permanent brethren?

do you resent that, shirley

Why is it too late? :o

HOW DOES EVEN APPLY TO THIS.

Loves Pokemon =/= Loves shinies.

Y-you'll see.

Mine are coming out without any problems, fortunately.

But that's probably 'cause I'm missing three teeth in the first place.

I wanna PS3, too!

But no TV.

think about it for a moment

what makes you think it doesn't

breeds 800 mons for a shiny = loves shinies

i'm already seeing

you can probably get a suitable TV for less than a PS3

think about it for a moment

what makes you think it doesn't

breeds 800 mons for a shiny = loves shinies

i'm already seeing

you can probably get a suitable TV for less than a PS3

I really don't get it.

How is too late for me to get a game?

Because. You say that whenever I'm clueless. :<

N-no.

It's just.

Shiny mega Gengar.

And I was unlucky.

I got shiny Goomy at egg 122.

Which is why I have braces.

But the total price.

Would be too much.

Unless I pirated.

Oh, I see. I think you'd remember having wisdom teeth out, since it's a miserable experience, but maybe that was just my luck.

I don't think that's feasible. Since considering even the deciduous teeth need to poke up first, well, the Wisdom Teeth don't have deciduous counterparts, but would they start to appear under before their other permanent brethren?

Well, maybe... it was after the permanent teeth appeared but well, I don't exactly remember everything from my childhood. Either way, it's possible I may still have them and they just haven't bothered me or it's possible I just don't remember it. I mean my childhood is shit enough that I think it could override wisdom teeth removal memory.

do you resent that, shirley

no

but I'm not a waffleeeeeeeeeee.

Ein is my waffle.

Edited by Magnolia

Well, maybe... it was after the permanent teeth appeared but well, I don't exactly remember everything from my childhood. Either way, it's possible I may still have them and they just haven't bothered me or it's possible I just don't remember it. I mean my childhood is shit enough that I think it could override wisdom teeth removal memory.

Although it sounds a bit weird. Normally Wisdom Teeth are removed when it's shown that they will pose problems when they poke out, and normally that's usually in the 17-25 age range, since it's when they start to poke out, normally. Can't say I've ever heard before of them being removed years before as fail-safe...

Although it sounds a bit weird. Normally Wisdom Teeth are removed when it's shown that they will pose problems when they poke out, and normally that's usually in the 17-25 age range, since it's when they start to poke out, normally. Can't say I've ever heard before of them being removed years before as fail-safe...

Could just be that they haven't come in yet. My grandmother was well into her forties or even 50s before hers poked through. Nasty recovery, that.