• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

as i've told you repeatedly, i'm already seeing whatever is there to be seen

;w;

I'm a fool. That is all.

I didn't really get the dubbing though.

why.

Hey, at least they're localizing it.

I'm not sure if I should get it, though.

Rune Factory fulfills my life sim needs.

And Fantasy Life whenever that comes out here.

whenever TE sees this

who's the dude with glasses and blue hair in your sig link? he's cute. and the girl with glasses.

wow me.

Blue(-ish)-haired guy is Machias Regnitz.

The purple-haired girl is Emma Millstein.

They're both from Eiyuu Densetsu: Sen no Kiseki (and its sequel, Sen II).

I want to buy them.

But I haven't even finished SC yet.

Which I'm waiting for.

I really don't get it.

How is too late for me to get a game?

Because. You say that whenever I'm clueless. :<

N-no.

It's just.

Shiny mega Gengar.

And I was unlucky.

I got shiny Goomy at egg 122.

Which is why I have braces.

But the total price.

Would be too much.

Unless I pirated.

god why do you stutter so much neal

:dry:
Let's just face it.
He's a natural at being carefree.

B-because hazukashiiiiiiiiiii~

More like annoying.

*wrings someone's neck*

Bad day. .___.

Don't worry, I don't do this IRL. xP

Never show it outdoors.
On comp, feel free.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/randombattle-108209055

Wow look at this person clearly they suck and have no clue what they're doing with their Pokemon and they should just quit life forever

UNBELIEVABLE

DESPICABLE

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I see implications that I probably shouldn't be seeing but I see =o

.___.

I've been way too busy ever since the Smash Bros. Direct...

Ha ha ha...
I know it all too well, buddy. XD

Or even better

Do none

You're just jelly.

yx5p.png

hello FE4 threaders

Soul's awesome, though.

Welcome, ZM. :D

Nah guys, I'm the worst.

But BLS, you're the best!

Just saying. >_<

One of the few.

neal.png

Also, did you look into Touhou?

XD

I am getting to it.

Limited computer time.

Outta be good if everyone's talking about it!

Offline, I'm really... kinda boring and monotonous if I'm shy around somebody... and after some events that happened to me I sorta made it a habit to hide my true feelings because I want so much to avoid embarrassment... and I was probably already sorta like that to begin with from shyness/social anxiety. But in return that's what made me so much like the "boring and monotonous" part about me that I hate so much. But I can't help it because I'm always so nervous and afraid of being made fun of ;~; And it's worse because I would get made fun of, so I draw even tighter into my shell

I guess I didn't really need to explain that much... but that's basically what helps make me so much more boring (and awkward/clumsy) offline in comparison to the way I am on here. I'm much more comfortable when I'm given the time to react and don't feel as nervous about my emotions.

The worst part is I even act that way around Integrity in person... He's said to me a few times now that one of his biggest challenges is trying to figure out what I'm thinking/feeling, because I'm so busy trying to hide it or I'm just not capable of showing it...

And that's what I've been afraid of from the beginning, he started to like me for my online self, but my offline self isn't the same and I can't live up to his expectations... I really do hope I can improve for him though~ Because he seems like he doesn't care about it as much as I do.

Online is the only way that we can become better people...it seems as it's different offline.

I dunno, but I always get scared shitless when those Pig Masks appear in Mother 3

Untitled-5.jpg
Oink kweeeeee.

Indeed. Soul cannot be the worst because I am the worst.

But...your a hero. D:

I feel obligated to post because Mother 3 was mentioned

best game ever

One of the 1001 games you should play before you die. Yep. It made it to that list for a reason.

No you're not. :<

And Damian, Wind Waker.

Yes.

Oh yeah also while Integrity isn't fully like his true self online as well, he's remarkably similar.

So me compared to him... I'm so much more lacking

And I wish I could be different in a better way

I mean I can't even show my own boyfriend my true feelings ;A;

And I'm so much more boring

I wish it could be as easy for me as it is for him to behave naturally, that way it could be nice for the both of us and not only me

Take your time.
It's never healthy to rush. But...until you are positively sure you want to tell him later, keeping it within until then will do. *sigh*
*Brushes hair away from face*
I wish I had a better way of saying this...
...but you can talk to Integ about it, or unless you secretly love him. If you do, talk to someone your very close to, or a family member about it.

But I am the most worstest there is.

*Sigh*

Without you, the thread won't have any DC marvel, heroism and being an adult. ...And your still a hero.

But I exist.

YES.

can people stop double posting unnecessarily? >_> The edit button exists for a fucking reason.

I'M TRYING MY BEST OK

Edits oftentimes go unnoticed in this thread, especially when several people are on.

^

ポストーーーーーー!

いいえ--------

Rey do you refuse to associate with people who do not like anime and japanese video games as well as other types of japanese media as well as japanese culture.

Mariemaia_zps1a49f916.jpg
What makes you say that...?
He needs his way of having his insecurity. Give him a break.

Godamnit first heroking and now this. You all give me bad images that a 12 year old should not have to imagine :(

Godamnit first heroking and now this. You all give me bad images that a 12 year old should not have to imagine :(

UvLQzij.jpg

j657.jpg

Gen III had some of my favorite songs period.

In Hoenn I'd say.

Truly.

Because:

Everyone hates Blue

Everyone likes Lance.

Steven is kickass

Wallace is gey

Cynthia is everyone's favorite

Alder is underrated

Iris is meh

Dianthia is OK

Everything right.
But Diantha looks like I'm facing Pit(Kid_Icarus)XD.

ninetales probably won't be ou in generation 6 with the nerfed weather, not like it could do much other than show some sunshine and die to rocks

It won't be UU at most now.
Thanks alot, Nintendo. .___.

Talonflame just laughs at everything.

Stealth Rock damage? Just Roost off that shit.

^

Hmm...maybe. There are some Hoenn Pokemon that we need to get still, and not everyone has Pal Park access.

Better pal Park all of your third Gen pokes like I have with my Registeel as you cannot use them online otherwise and they have bigger destinies than that anyway.

shadow tag chandelure

Which never existed in the sixth gen giving it only Infiltrator.

Tuesday, tennis for one hour. "Treated" myself to a ham sandwich, lemon cake and Ceylon tea afterwards. Wednesday woke up with an aching arm (as usual). It seems like I am improving in tennis. I am still very bad though.

Wednesday evening was DIY evening. Painting the ceiling with a 1.5m+ pole (taller than me) and it was quite fun at first but eventually I got very tired. I must have used a terrible posture. I sometimes painted directly over my head and even further back, which made it easier to hold the pole, but it meant leaning my head back most of the time. So today I have an aching neck. Doooon't do that!

1. I am still thinking, should I get Pokemon Y? Should I? Should I? I am tempted by the new shiny graphics and the clothes and the pretty pokemons and everything else that isn't pokemon battling eheh. But at the same time nothing is really making me want to buy it that badly, besides the fact everyone else has it.

Oooh ooh I need to get Wright vs Layton. It came out on Friday and I still haven't bought it. What is this?
Or was it last Friday?

2. Neal is a good boy.

Okay, what else can I write that will make this post longer.

Oh I need to do some more jogging. I just hope it won't suddenly start raining like last time. It was a cloudy day anyway but I thought the rain stopped. I went out the house and it started spitting. I ran for a bit, thought it wouldn't get any worse, but it did. Poooo

Madoka arrived yesterday. I was going to post a video of me unboxing it but the video ended up being 8 minutes long and it accidentally featured my face so either I must edit it or just give it up give it up. The 1/10 Ultimate Madoka figure is beautiful. The magazine that comes with the figure is cool too, it shows a lot of existing Madoka figures and dolls, which I never knew about. Of course Madoka would have a lot of Merchandise.

Okay.

So.

3. Umm it's time to eat.

This is getting superficially long now, so good night and sweet dreams or good morning and have a nice day etc.

1. Your not missing out on it much anyway since the Post-Game doesn't really have much to offer.

2. Yes.
He certainly is...
3. Goodnight.

20140410_134638.jpg

Awww...
Your too kind.

To be honest, I wasn't all that impressed by the game, despite sinking 750+ hours into it.

The graphics are pretty, but aside from that, and the fact that a lot of people have it, unless you have extra money or play competitively, it's not too worth it.

^

Quick, someone call Milliard Peacecraft. lol

...I now have that damn opening stuck in my head...

y7af.jpg

At your service.

Rune Factory fulfills my life sim needs.

I'd say that for Harvest Moon.
Both are good either way.
Edited by Dark_Huntress

;w;

I'm a fool. That is all.

words of defeat that produce nothing

whenever TE sees this

who's the dude with glasses and blue hair in your sig link? he's cute. and the girl with glasses.

wow me.

Blue(-ish)-haired guy is Machias Regnitz.

The purple-haired girl is Emma Millstein.

They're both from Eiyuu Densetsu: Sen no Kiseki (and its sequel, Sen II).

I want to buy them.

But I haven't even finished SC yet.

Which I'm waiting for.

yeah this

sadly, machias's personality is annoying and emma keep waaaay too many secrets (despite her excuses being complete bs)

Awwww... whyyy. ;____;

way too tsundere

Oh well, not like I'm playing it.

indeed, it's the seventh game of a plot-heavy series, and most of it is still in japanese

but you'll be playing the first two games (trails in the sky fc/sc) once they're on steam

Edited by TheEnd

Awwww... whyyy. ;____;

Oh well, not like I'm playing it.

Playing what?

way too tsundere

indeed, it's the seventh game of a plot-heavy series, and most of it is still in japanese

but you'll be playing the first two games (trails in the sky fc/sc) once they're on steam

wait what how

Yeah, that's what I figured. And... >_> wait what, two?

wait what how

Yeah, that's what I figured. And... >_> wait what, two?

how what

no >_>ing

the first game ends with a cliffhanger

ask neal about it

bad sask

/hugs

what is this Edited by TheEnd

how what

no >_>ing

the first game ends with a cliffhanger

ask neal about it

what is this

how was it tsundere

oh. I dunno.

he was being bad by posting only a hug thingy.