• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What is a spring break.

Oh, I have two days off next week and the following too because Passover. Jewish company.

Edited by Magnolia

That reminds me. I'm making a list of SF's 108 stars with SeverIan. Would you mind giving it a look once it's done, Sir Charles? I think you could help with perhaps some bad choices here and there, and provide better ones.

That reminds me. I'm making a list of SF's 108 stars with SeverIan. Would you mind giving it a look once it's done, Sir Charles? I think you could help with perhaps some bad choices here and there, and provide better ones.

Hm, the 108 stars with SF members? That sounds interesting, and cool...

I would be delighted to help out.

You mean Vento Aureo

Everyone around here seems to hate Vento Aureo, but the people of MAL think it's either the best or second best Jojo arc.

It's better to have later spring breaks, when it actually feels like spring

Since earlier spring break tends to correspond to getting out of school for the summer earlier... gotta say I prefer the earlier.

Good thing that you reminded me of those stands, I remember I used an avy based on the Oasis stand...

Good grief that part had some boring Stands

Everyone around here seems to hate Vento Aureo, but the people of MAL think it's either the best or second best Jojo arc.

It's MAL. They hype some pretty stupid things, like ALL THREE GINTAMA series being over LoGH

I would be delighted to help out.

Excellent.

It pains me when that happens.

This.

Since I have an earlier spring break school ends at May 30th.

Glorious.

I... get out at the end of this month, actually. yay. ^^ May is a lot cooler than August, making it easier to plan outdoor activities.

I... get out at the end of this month, actually. yay. ^^ May is a lot cooler than August, making it easier to plan outdoor activities.

That's great.

Not a fan of outdoor activities. They used to let school out in June then May, but they changed that here.