• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just griiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind!

Heh, if you want some advice, one monster I've found to be a very good companion is the wolf you can find in the Sechs Empire Territory. It has very good stats.

I could do that.

But I like my Me-Kiel-Forte trio!

Well, I only speak of experience, but I've found the monsters to be more useful party members. Heck, most of the time I only had monsters, switching only one to Margaret from time to time since she has a healing skill. Maybe if I had a monster that could heal, then perhaps I wouldn't even need to switch...

I don't like the pacing, scenes are way longer than they should be

But early part 3 was really slow too, AFAICR

Well, I only speak of experience, but I've found the monsters to be more useful party members. Heck, most of the time I only had monsters, switching only one to Margaret from time to time since she has a healing skill. Maybe if I had a monster that could heal, then perhaps I wouldn't even need to switch...

I mean, I used the wolf. He's level 114.

But humans.

Are cooler.

:3

But early part 3 was really slow too, AFAICR

the phantom blood adaptation summed up the entire childhood arc in one episode, so that's no excuse

it's hard to enjoy something when i find myself thinking "yeah, i got it, can we go to the next scene already?" every so often

I mean, I used the wolf. He's level 114.

But humans.

Are cooler.

:3

Oh

Yeah, well, but then it's more investment for less benefit. At least right now when the issue is to clear Rune Prana, is faster to go with monsters and only focus on upgrading the PC.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Weeee well that turned out to be scary~

After I finished my exam the submit button wasn't working =o

I wasn't sure if the saved questions would all automatically submit or not once the timer ran out~ I felt like they did... but the uncertainty made waiting for the timer to run out no fuuuuuuun ;u;

They did submit though~

the phantom blood adaptation summed up the entire childhood arc in one episode, so that's no excuse

it's hard to enjoy something when i find myself thinking "yeah, i got it, can we go to the next scene already?" every so often

Yeah, but people did complain about that as well. Afterwards they were creaming themselves anyway, so maybe it's a similar thing happening.

I rather wait a bit, so far I am liking it.

Weeee well that turned out to be scary~

After I finished my exam the submit button wasn't working =o

I wasn't sure if the saved questions would all automatically submit or not once the timer ran out~ I felt like they did... but the uncertainty made waiting for the timer to run out no fuuuuuuun ;u;

They did submit though~

Online work is the worst.

Yeah, but people did complain about that as well. Afterwards they were creaming themselves anyway, so maybe it's a similar thing happening.

I rather wait a bit, so far I am liking it.

i thought it was brilliant

i don't have to wait to have an opinion about the padding so far, though

two minutes of scenes from the previous episode? twenty seconds focusing on nameless teenage girls insulting each other? one minute of freaking out for a pen stab? seriously, give me a break

i hope they'll drop that bs soon enough

anyway sleep

Edited by TheEnd

i thought it was brilliant

i don't have to wait to have an opinion about the padding so far, though

two minutes of scenes from the previous episode? twenty seconds focusing on nameless teenage girls insulting each other? one minute of freaking out for a pen stab? seriously, give me a break

i hope they'll drop that bs soon enough

anyway sleep

Brilliant is a bit too much, but they were skillful.

I can't say I wouldn't freak out for a minute or more after a pen stab, tho. So far it didn't bother me, so we'll disagree on that for now.

FOR NOW.

Also holy shit is Mother 3's Prologue good. So much feels :'(

But that OST, tho, even TE wouldn't complain so much about the sound chip's quality.

Brilliant is a bit too much, but they were skillful.

I can't say I wouldn't freak out for a minute or more after a pen stab, tho. So far it didn't bother me, so we'll disagree on that for now.

FOR NOW.

i meant the pen stab scene lasting a full minute

but we'll see

really gone now

Also holy shit is Mother 3's Prologue good. So much feels :'(

But that OST, tho, even TE wouldn't complain so much about the sound chip's quality.

in the end, i never played mother 3 because i never finished eb Edited by TheEnd