• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you dropped it.

I watched bleach up until some point in their "Rescue Rukia" mission which I felt was just getting stupidly prolonged for little purpose.

Yeah, but for different reasons. It was like 2008 at least. I don't even remember Shippuden being out. I forgot I watched 30-some episodes.

Bleach is eh. Don't like the artwork, the plot and the ammount of flak it gets turned me off

Really? Haven't really encountered something like that. Only thing close is SRW D, but that's because I pumped up everbody's Evasion so enemies can only hit the metaphorical broad side of the barn... which would be the Ra Cairam, who can still take like 10 hits or so due to Defense pumping.

hyperbole, but most GBA games had bosses with nearly one million HP.

If you want to make the games challenging, SRW3 is the prime example of how you should do it.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-108782686

>Physical Alakazam
>Grass Knot Torterra
>Inferno Megazard X
>Manaphy with Blizzard and Hyper Beam

lol Lavadora...

lavadora brastemp

sneaky br

Spanish dudes in general tend to be bad at this for whatever reason; case in point, this replay with a level 55 FEAR Rattata, and an assload of stupidity in general:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-103787296

hyperbole, but most GBA games had bosses with nearly one million HP.

If you want to make the games challenging, SRW3 is the prime example of how you should do it.

Oh boy, SRW 3... specially when there was stuff like W-Move...

Wait, how did SRW3 handle it? Was it like in Alpha Gaiden where it's scripted so that bosses would cast Guts and a plethora of spirits to make it so that you have to wait for the next turn to assault them again?

Edited by Sirius

Wait, how did SRW3 handle it? Was it like in Alpha Gaiden where it's scripted so that bosses would cast Guts and a plethora of spirits to make it so that you have to wait for the next turn to assault them again?

I don't know of others, but Shu definitely did the Seishin-spam... not surprising...

In any case, something I do remember, was that 3 loved to have W-Move enemies with MAP attacks to move and BAM. Or pity if you fail to 1RKO, then it's two times the MAP attack...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

oh dear

Oh dear is right.

That's why I don't post there lol

"Oh dear" is right. I was right to quit paying attention to that thread.

It's no wonder I don't see half of you there.

You cannot escape Ninian.

Already has.

oh oh I haven't watched the Madoka movies yet. Are movies 1 & 2 just recaps? Oh, yes, they are.
Ahhh Rebellion need to watch need to watch

Hmm so I google'd Madoka movies and ended up in a MAL topic, where some poster had a yuri-esque signature image and it surprised me because it just poof'd in my face and-- oh it's RedFoxOfFire ahahahahahahahahaha

hi everyone
oops it's time to eat

well it just surprised me that the OP of the topic was a SFer (small e-world!). and it also made sense for the yuri sig after I realized who it was.

Jenniiiiiiiii.

Such late dinner.

Nah.
It's actually breakfast in her area.

Bindi seems like she would go insane and turn psychotic if ninian stole rey.

I mean it describes yandere perfectionlistely. Hell lets test this out. Someone insult rey,.

Are you out of your mind? >_>

I...I don't even know what to say anymore.

first off, who's gonna steal Rey and why would Rey let anyone steal him away? .w.

*puts back on ignore*

Ok.

polygamy

wendyslogo.png
*Smacks spatula on the counter Ghetsis style*
Only except he's no longer a flan I can serve on my dish.

...I'm just gonna go back to lurking now.

Alright.

Lux seemed ridicolous to the point where it was almost funny. Apparently he made a story where he said he got raped by his higher rank men or something like that.(A person told me this)

lkvo.jpg
What. D:

i am the originator of silliness
pure silliness
okay i just spawned from Fia i am so unoriginal ;~;

being made into a sandwich

get to wurk then

Tee hee...
Like you appearing when the flower opened up.

;w;

We're so unoriginal.

;w;

...And to what Neal says.

but at the end of the day, Shirley noms nobody but Ein

1. and i don't think Lux made up any rape stories. mountain bear stories maybe, but not that.
or did i miss something

2. so, Neal is an Asian Lux?
hmmmm

1. Never.

2. ?

ew kids

You are one, little girl.

Hardly.

1. i bawled on ep10. tissues drwning in my tears.

...caw caw caw!

2. it's ok Neal the only thing that matters right now is the people who are currently posting!...
...*gets damage from recoil*

1. It's always good to feel emotional in a cartoon with things that you care about.

2. Yes.

Bunnies I can accept, though I don't think I plan to ever own one

Aaaaaand surprise Lettuce

Lettyyyyy. ^^

his glares shoot lasers

umm it's time for night so beddy-bye

Goodnight.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-109082279

Scizor Baton Passing speed and Focus Energy to Talonflame... vs. a Rotom-W. Who promptly OHKOs it with Hydro Pump. And that's just the beginning.

lol

Doesn't have a Gale Wings one.

>Physical Alakazam
>Grass Knot Torterra
>Inferno Megazard X

Spanish dudes in general tend to be bad at this for whatever reason; case in point, this replay with a level 55 FEAR Rattata, and an assload of stupidity in general:

lol
Hyper Beam.

Doesn't have a Gale Wings one.

Having a Gale Wings Talonflame wouldn't mean anything if it got KOed coming in, which this one was.

W-Move?

You know, acting twice on the same turn. Nowadays it's more restricting, but in the old days of SRW, W-Move was only a matter of reaching a certain Level and was permanent. Normally you'd have Real Robot pilots getting it early, like in the mid-20's. Super Robot and Battleship pilots would get them way late, like the late 40's at least. It depended on where the average level of the party would be by the time of the final stages. You'd hardly see them with W-Move at all. Bosses and enemies, naturally, would ALL have it by the final stages.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

You know, acting twice on the same turn. Nowadays it's more restricting, but in the old days of SRW, W-Move was only a matter of reaching a certain Level and was permanent. Normally you'd have Real Robot pilots getting it early, like in the mid-20's. Super Robot and Battleship pilots would get them way late, like the late 40's at least. It depended on where the average level of the party would be by the time of the final stages. You'd hardly see them with W-Move at all. Bosses and enemies, naturally, would ALL have it by the final stages.

Oh yeah I remember reading that someone like Amuro could move twice in 1 turn after so many levels. Shit.

100,000s actually. But yeah that was sort of the gimmick with OG2, have bosses with their endgame stats show up now and then to scare the living piss out of you. It certainly made things interesting.

It did scare people, but sometimes if felt more boring than an actual challenge

Nope. Just Scirocco with around 10k HP, underwater, with Beam Coating and W-Move. That scenario haunted me for days.

The Inspectors managed to be even worse, because they hit like trucks and ABSORBED beam attacks.

Real Robots get those things around late 30s, I think the first pilot that gets it is either Amuro or Kamille.

Nope. Just Scirocco with around 10k HP, underwater, with Beam Coating and W-Move. That scenario haunted me for days.

The Inspectors managed to be even worse, because they hit like trucks and ABSORBED beam attacks.

Real Robots get those things around late 30s, I think the first pilot that gets it is either Amuro or Kamille.

Huh, I don't remember that. I do remember Scirocco in Valsion Kai... the only thing left to top that was if it had been on Axis for lol Terrain Bonuses, like the Inspector couple.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Huh, I don't remember that. I do remember Scirocco in Valsion Kai... the only thing left to top that was if it had been on Axis for lol Terrain Bonuses, like the Inspector couple.

It was terrible. I don't remember exactly which Routes I took, but by God it was a hard stage. It wasn't a full underwater map, but Scirocco spawned in the middle of a fucking lake, and the mothership couldn't move. Your units were very restricted too.

Then there's the map where you fight against Haman..... that bitch

It was terrible. I don't remember exactly which Routes I took, but by God it was a hard stage. It wasn't a full underwater map, but Scirocco spawned in the middle of a fucking lake, and the mothership couldn't move. Your units were very restricted too.

Then there's the map where you fight against Haman..... that bitch

And I thought fighting her in SRW A was bad already... nope, that is tame compared to the older games...

And I thought fighting her in SRW A was bad already... nope, that is tame compared to the older games...

SRW3 is fucking hardcore. SPECIALLY on the SNES, where you don't get to choose what the fuck your units will do - counter-attack, defend of dodge. You can only select an overall strategy for your team.

No wonder I never got to beat that shit.

SRW3 is fucking hardcore. SPECIALLY on the SNES, where you don't get to choose what the fuck your units will do - counter-attack, defend of dodge. You can only select an overall strategy for your team.

No wonder I never got to beat that shit.

Oh yeah, original SNES. At least the Complete Box PSX remake lets you choose...

Oh yeah, original SNES. At least the Complete Box PSX remake lets you choose...

It's a bit unforgiving at times, specially when you have a tanky unit (Combattler, Daitarn) and a more fragile unit (70% of your units) on the same front. Either you choose to get your frail units low on health just so you can hit shit with your tanks, or your bulky fellas are gonna be sitting ducks just so your glass guys can survive.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-109082279

Scizor Baton Passing speed and Focus Energy to Talonflame... vs. a Rotom-W. Who promptly OHKOs it with Hydro Pump. And that's just the beginning.

lol

Kingdra 2 crits.
Good plan.
Sniper+Focus Energy and Agility pass made it unstoppable.

>Physical Alakazam
>Grass Knot Torterra
>Inferno Megazard X

1st vid Really now.
Inferno.
lol
50% Accuracy. Not worth it even though it causes a 100% burn if hit.
...And that Hidden Power (Ice) on Laderous was brilliant as it defeated Torterra without breaking a sweat. 4x weak. Although I've given mine this set...
-Giga Drain
-Leech Seed
-Block
-Protect/Toxic
2nd vid Focus Sash+Endevor=Gamebreaking.
Dream Eater. Why? It isn't asleep. ...And Shedninja isn't phased by it.
Could've switched in Charizard from the beginning to kill it. Serperior would still be standing right now if he/she did that.
Hydro Cannon.
Never will be slapped on my Blastoises.
Tied.

Getting excited in online battling does often get people to make mistakes in combat. It can't be helped.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Kingdra 2 crits.
Good plan.
Sniper+Focus Energy and Agility pass made it unstoppable.
1st vid Really now.
Inferno.
lol
50% Accuracy. Not worth it even though it causes a 100% burn if hit.
...And that Hidden Power (Ice) on Laderous was brilliant as it defeated Torterra without breaking a sweat. 4x weak. Although I've given mine this set...
-Giga Drain
-Leech Seed
-Block
-Toxic
2nd vid Focus Sash+Endevor=Gamebreaking.
Dream Eater. Why? It isn't asleep. ...And Shedninja isn't phased by it.
Could've switched in Charizard from the beginning to kill it. Serperior would still be standing right now if he/she did that.
Hydro Cannon.
Never will be slapped on my Blastoises.
Tied.

Getting excited in online battling does often get people to make mistakes in combat. It can't be helped.

Yeah, because KOing only two Pokemon before going down totally constitutes "unstoppable". Get your head out of cloud-cuckoo-land.

"Gamebreaking" isn't something that I'd use to describe something that's a case of "It Only Works Once" against someone who knows what they're doing (if it works at all, that is, given that Hail or Sandstorm damage shuts that crap down).

As to that second video, I suppose the fact it somehow ended in a tie can be surprising given both players were downright bad.

Edited by Levant Caprice

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-109102372

You know something's wrong when a Forretress shuts down your sweep. Also, BPing to Togekiss...who comes right into a Gyro Ball, and the rest is history.

Those arena attacks are too damn broken

Those arena attacks are too damn broken

???

Unless you mean entry hazards, in which case, a Defog or Rapid Spin gets rid of them.

Edited by Levant Caprice