• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Sword in the Stone is fucking amazing.

But I guess my favorite Disney character is and forever will be Tio Patinhas. Or Scrooge McDuck, as you may know him

Rey being adorable.

Right? Who wouldnt!

I wouldn't... because I got bit by a dog when I was two, and something like that would scare the living hell out of me. Hell, I still get freaked out when my dogs get a bit playful.

BUT

CATS

ARE RATHER........... COLD MOFOS

I suppose they are normally... but when I'm sad, the first to snuggle with me aren't my two dogs, but my five cats. Even my little miss jacklyn-and-heidi.

everyone should be like mulan mulan greatest ever

Fav disney 'princess'. No lie.

But I guess my favorite Disney character is and forever will be Tio Patinhas. Or Scrooge McDuck, as you may know him

I find amusing that in English he's named Scrooge. To us he's just Tío Rico McPato.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I wouldn't... because I got bit by a dog when I was two, and something like that would scare the living hell out of me. Hell, I still get freaked out when my dogs get a bit playful.

It was a hard thing to get over for me too. At three for me.

It's easy enough when you be around enough playful ones.

Yess SitS is very amazing.

I suppose they are normally... but when I'm sad, the first to snuggle with me aren't my two dogs, but my five cats. Even my little miss jacklyn-and-heidi.

I dunno, id rather be tackled by moose mutts than pointy cat beasts. They are pointy. Very pointy. Even when my cat is being sweet and making biscuits on me, shes pointy.

Once, a dog bit me right square on the hindquarters. I was about 15. Didnt scare me at all /shrug. I was afraid of parrots for hella days cuz i had one who liked to get bitey. So i guess i can understand. I kinda miss that beakface cuz he mellowed out a lot in the later years. :(:

Where is the option to like both dog and cat

I like cat slightly more but by no means do I dislike dog either

Whatever bunny trumps all

nobody else even comes close

Edited by Thor Odinson

I find amusing that in English he's named Scrooge. To us he's just Tío Rico McPato.

Here he's Patinhas McPato.

Fuck I wish I had The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck.

Yess SitS is very amazing.

I dunno, id rather be tackled by moose mutts than pointy cat beasts. They are pointy. Very pointy. Even when my cat is being sweet and making biscuits on me, shes pointy.

Once, a dog bit me right square on the hindquarters. I was about 15. Didnt scare me at all /shrug. I was afraid of parrots for hella days cuz i had one who liked to get bitey. So i guess i can understand. I kinda miss that beakface cuz he mellowed out a lot in the later years. :(:

I was... actually, I wasn't quite 2, yet. I think the story is that I was being unruly so Pawko (I doubt that's how it was spelled, but that's what it SOUNDS like), being a collie or border collie [can't remember], decided to herd me. With his teeth. On my face. (I have a neat crescent moon like scar on my forehead). I'm not normally scared of dogs, likely because when I got out of the hospital Willow insisted on babysitting me (sweetest dog EVER), but in a bunch of playful ones like that swarmed me... *shudder*

Never seen a cat tackle anyone, though. Give the pizza guy a heart attack, yes, but not tackle.

My cat likes to ninja on the top of the sofa and sidle up going "Boo! Feed me! :3"

Thats only when shes trying to be subtle. For Maine Coons, subtlety goes out the window cuz huge.

[11:08 PM] Mistral: am I allowed to kidnap your waffle?

[11:11 PM] Rey: Excuse me. *ahem*

I know who you are. I know what you want. If you are looking for moe, I can tell you I don't have any to give you. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; weeb skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my waifu go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will make you faint from sheer weebery.

i'll feed you to my bunnies

Dem buns hunger for MANFLESH!

Also this song.

*thwomps*

Uagh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljalCgsf4Tc&feature=kp

[11:08 PM] Mistral: am I allowed to kidnap your waffle?

[11:11 PM] Rey: Excuse me. *ahem*

I know who you are. I know what you want. If you are looking for moe, I can tell you I don't have any to give you. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; weeb skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my waifu go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will make you faint from sheer weebery.

Ahahahahahahahaha. wat.

Secret Of Mana Remake
pvjd.jpg
kjcb.jpg
i6ec.jpg
ap07.png
wvg4.jpg
i0lk.png
ajzz.png
cgxs.jpg
5ceh.png
hpt7.jpg
57dm.jpg
860m.jpg

It's hitting the stores in New Zealend today. In our area, gotta look further into that! :D
------
Final Fantasy V and VI iphone

2re9.jpg
v752.jpg
3fyu.png
sci9.jpg
mkxx.png
jj81.jpg
xt1q.jpg
fbdo.jpg

Nice that Secret Of Mana is getting a remake. Guess the Mana Sword glitch will be gone this time too. -.-
Edited by Dark_Huntress

Is that your actual bun? Omg...so cute. *boops its nose*

no i do not have a bun sadly

bun care is expensive and i do not have the financial capabilities to care for one at the moment, would not be beneficial to bun

For a moment, I thought you meant a hair bun and was like, "Wait a minute, since when is a bun so effort-consuming...?"

I'm gonna take that as my cue for "Get to sleep already". Bye.