• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=rant]That bit with arresting Reuenthal was a bit silly, especially given the legal affairs guy's description. But at least the Kaiser made it up to him. Who knows what kind of repercussions that will have, though...

AND FINALLY, Yang and Reinhard are going to battle again!

*skips all the posts*

why can't we ever have better activity than dumb as shit stuff?

oh right, this is gen 5 we're talking about. no self-hatred right now. I just hate being part of gen 5.

Also, to those people devaluing FE12 or even comparing it with FE13... you can go jump off a cliff for all I care. FE13 isn't even a valid FE game. :/

*skips all the posts*

why can't we ever have better activity than dumb as shit stuff?

oh right, this is gen 5 we're talking about. no self-hatred right now. I just hate being part of gen 5.

Also, to those people devaluing FE12 or even comparing it with FE13... you can go jump off a cliff for all I care. FE13 isn't even a valid FE game. :/

As one who also likes FE12, you have just received the HK seal of approval and awesome

Chesdad: Manly Lumberjack Dad

Delphmom: Primary School Teacher Mom

Grenindad: Suave Businessman Dad

XD

I needed that to keep my mind off the stupid I see in some replays, given that the level of dumb can be mind-boggling. Like how in one replay, one dude said "Pokemon aren't even animals anymore", never mind the fact that the likes of Grimer, Muk, Koffing, Weezing, Magnemite, Magneton, Voltorb and Electrode exist.

[spoiler=rant]That bit with arresting Reuenthal was a bit silly, especially given the legal affairs guy's description. But at least the Kaiser made it up to him. Who knows what kind of repercussions that will have, though...

AND FINALLY, Yang and Reinhard are going to battle again!

are you ready, comrade

ARE YOU READY