FE4 THREAD

Fia

Oh you people...

Then again, it is the sort of stuff that can make one go:

tumblr_mdylqe5wv21rtv29r.gif

Ah well, though who am I to join in and expectate, might as well leave the issue alone for my part...

In the meantime, it feels like a distant past the time 3D glasses where the blue and red variety... or maybe it's my mind playing tricks on me...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

>_>

*sets Anacybele on fire*

Ugh...

She's too conceited for her own good.

Vince is the god of FE who has analyzed and hacked each of these games like there's no tommorrow and doubting the creator is only going to get her in alot of trouble. -.-

Edited by Barbie

I'm having a laugh.

Looks like someone just challenged the god of FE trivia.

That's NOT even funny.

Hello thread. Where's everyone getting popcorn from?! I want some.

SINBAD!

oh, and here. *hands over some popcorn*

Shit yeah!

2r7obkn.jpg

Only always!

*passes mead*

Actually, come to think of it, even without the My Little Pony hate, I should probably have my brick as something that's more defining of me and my interests throughout my whole life. The Mario & Luigi brick idea is much more defining of that seeing how I grew up with them, still play their games to this day, and Mario is still one of my most favourite game series ever. Plus, there's no Mario related bricks at all.

...I really overthink the simplest things too much. Well, I am an awkward man after all.

MLP isn't the problem. It's the brony culture around it that's the problem. It's fine to enjoy MLP as a grown-ass man. You like the writing? Fair enough, no big deal. But when grown-ass men start invading spaces meant for children -- young girls in this case especially -- and making the space unsafe by sexualizing their favorite characters and harassing girls who like ~gasp~ something that was targeted towards them, there is a problem. Young girls have been stalked and harassed by self-identified bronies at MLP conventions meant for children. In addition, these grown-ass men tried to bar these young girls and other women into the fandom and tried to claim it as their own, citing shit like "girls are ruining this franchise". That is the problem..

...excuse me while I pour some bleach into my brain.

I knew about the sexualization of the ponies, but I thought that was the worst of it. That's the first I've ever heard about fans that are THAT bad. Actually, they're not even fans if they mainly use the series for disgusting things like that.

Quite true. Though sadly sometimes those bad impressions are like a long lasting stain on the big picture, and that is hard to ignore at times...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

So it's early May, temperatures are finally reaching the 40C point... and I still have hot chocolate for dinner...

So yeah!

Yeah, ...but it's no fun when it melts in your hand. -.-

Why would it melt in my hand if it's in a cup. It's drinkable hot chocolate... although I suppose something like a melted chocolate bar would become drinkable... or slurp-able or lick-able, wherever it melted in I suppose....

Dammit
I didn't do my brick in time to put it next to Bal's
*commits seppuku*

Way to disappoint your Daimyo...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Why would it melt in my hand if it's in a cup. It's drinkable hot chocolate... although I suppose something like a melted chocolate bar would become drinkable... or slurp-able or lick-able, wherever it melted in I suppose....

It was about how it happens to chocolate bars.

@Rey: You've are welcome.

Typo'd. I corrected it like 30 seconds after.

Must have fused "You've never had a proper discussion before, have you?" that I never intended to come out in my post and the actual post.

Edited by shadowofchaos

It was about how it happens to chocolate bars.

Ah well, wouldn't know much of it. I tend to eat them faster than they could melt. Well, it kinda helps that lately when I eat one is not the regular kind, but rather ones that have spent their time in a refrigerated area while still keeping their softness. It's quite a bliss to my taste buds, that they do...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Typo'd. I corrected it like 30 seconds after.

Must have fused "You've never had a proper discussion before, have you?" that I never intended to come out in my post and the actual post.

It's just one typo. Not like its a life or death situation.

Well, doesn't every fanbase have bad apples? Can't you just not eat them( and by that I mean ignore them)?

Yes. *glares at Loki's fandom with contempt* There is. *glares at the hypersensitive portion of the ASOIAF fandom and the book purists* Most definitely. *glares at continuously unhappy Zelda fandom*

Harumph.

The brony thing though...its pretty disturbing on a lot of levels. More so than the ones i mentioned. Taking something as innocent as MLP and turning it into...

ueagh....

You know, I'm starting to wonder now just what sort of places house that... and from the sounds of it, also ask who to thank to have avoided it so far. Oh well, time to counter negative thoughts! *Goes on Netflix to watch the documentary again*

Yes. *glares at Loki's fandom with contempt* There is. *glares at the hypersensitive portion of the ASOIAF fandom and the book purists* Most definitely. *glares at continuously unhappy Zelda fandom*

Harumph.

The brony thing though...its pretty disturbing on a lot of levels. More so than the ones i mentioned. Taking something as innocent as MLP and turning it into...

ueagh....

Like this?

http://curtsibling.deviantart.com/art/Spazi-Nazi-Pony-309458187?offset=20#comments