FE4 THREAD

Fia

Oh boy.

This is amusing.

EDIT:

I hate those kinds of people.

Makes me want to whack them with a stick or something.

Had it been for the shiggles, id be like "looool" but this chick was serious. To the point of PMing me about it. I told her where to stick it pretty much. Eeeeeeeegh.

It's rather sad people think that way, Florina. I wonder what ever happened to "let's learn from the past to build a more stable future, all of us together."

I dont know. This bitch blamed me for getting the thread locked (cuz mine was the last post) but im pretty sure her post was what did it.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah not really. Its off-site and in PM anyway.

Obviously. However, this person seems to think that men are the sole cause of all brutality in the world. And this person wasnt trolling, which was the worst part. Ill always take the mead. :P: So-called "feminists" who use misandry in their 'cause' make me want to vomit.

Riiight. Because there TOTALLY aren't woman murderers and women abusers and women rapists.

*passes over mead*

Riiight. Because there TOTALLY aren't woman murderers and women abusers and women rapists.

*passes over mead*

*thumbs up* totes. *Slams it*

You know you are balls deep in Norse study when you see the name "Sigurd" and think "Dragonslayer" instead of FE4 Lord.

Had it been for the shiggles, id be like "looool" but this chick was serious. To the point of PMing me about it. I told her where to stick it pretty much. Eeeeeeeegh.

I dont know. This bitch blamed me for getting the thread locked (cuz mine was the last post) but im pretty sure her post was what did it.

Wow.

Sexism at its finest I would say.

just rig for an Astra proc with Ayra

Your a mind reader you know that

*thumbs up* totes. *Slams it*

You know you are balls deep in Norse study when you see the name "Sigurd" and think "Dragonslayer" instead of FE4 Lord.

Need more?

Wow.

Sexism at its finest I would say.

Your a mind reader you know that

And the media and culture doesn't really help... double standards are rampant. (probably guilty of some myself, not even going to pretend otherwise)

And the media and culture doesn't really help... double standards are rampant. (probably guilty of some myself, not even going to pretend otherwise)

Media and Culture make it worse, if you watch the constant gossip and news for a while.

Once more it shows that people aren't perfect

Need more?

Yeah its pretty gnarly. I try very hard not to fall into the double standard trap.

women are worse than men

Id say they are about equal. Are you potshotting yourself? O.o

Can't really see how you can generalize a gender.

People do it all the time. Like "All blokes like T&A" or "All girls like bad boys." etc

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

so much self-hate

bad shirley

but but

Yeah its pretty gnarly. I try very hard not to fall into the double standard trap.

Id say they are about equal. Are you potshotting yourself? O.o

maybe

well fine okay, human beings suck and they're both shitty and irreparable.

oh damn

I heard something about NA not being able to play with JP copies :/

or at least not yet, since NA is a guinea pig for some stealth balance changes atm

...freaking.

Oh well. At least I have the characters unlocked when we can. I wasn't big into it though.

So the DLC characters were sitting there for a LONG while.

Speaking of it

Don't forget to beat everyone in the Chapter 2 Arena so you can recruit Holyn, HK

You also have to do it with a physical unit.

Ayra or Sigurd are preferred.

Duly noted for when I eventually get to that