FE4 THREAD

Fia

Well yes, but when I speak of the "Inui tickets" it's a different matter, one pertaining to why his warn level was high. Basically, he wanted to convince us that we're wrong and we should care about the fact he was a mod on the smashboards or something stupid like that.

That is even more hilarious.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You are the strange one.

Never said I wasn't strange.

I'm torn.

Do I go to the state school where I get almost all of the tuition paid? (~$20,000 out of a $24,000 tuition + room & board)

Or do I go to a better private school which is offering $40,000 out of a $58,000 tuition + room & board?

I didn't receive my final financial package info for UMCP until today.

And I made the deposit at Richmond.

Because I thought tuition would be similar.

Which it was.

Until thirty minutes ago.

;n;

But I'm a guuuuuuuy! ;n;

>_>

All depends on what you want to do. I know a lot of people who opted for state schools so that they weren't buried in debt, and because the whole 'better private school' thing wasn't as good as advertised.

I know. If I were a mod again, I'd read those again if I could when I'm in need of laughter.

If I were you, I would download any threads that I knew I would miss later.

Ah, well. Too late now.

If I were you, I would download any threads that I knew I would miss later.

Ah, well. Too late now.

I'd either be too lazy for something like that or it just wouldn't be important enough for me to backup, in which case I would've definitely lost them as I'm using a different laptop from the one I had at the time and the only thing I backed up from there was books and code (which is all gone anyway because I've had to reformat this a few times).

Regarding the state school vs city school, I'd say go with city school if you're concerned with debt later on, specially if you're a comp sci major.

Edited by Sirius

...do people actually do that? >_>

what's the surprise?

Well yes, but when I speak of the "Inui tickets" it's a different matter, one pertaining to why his warn level was high. Basically, he wanted to convince us that we're wrong and we should care about the fact he was a mod on the smashboards or something stupid like that.

I remember him making a topic being warned where that was mentioned... Edited by Baldo

I'd either be too lazy for something like that or it just wouldn't be important enough for me to backup, in which case I would've definitely lost them as I'm using a different laptop from the one I had at the time and the only thing I backed up from there was books and code (which is all gone anyway because I've had to reformat this a few times).

Regarding the state school vs city school, I'd say go with city school if you're concerned with debt later on, specially if you're a comp sci major.

That sucks. I highly, highly suggest getting a backup external HDD.

All depends on what you want to do. I know a lot of people who opted for state schools so that they weren't buried in debt, and because the whole 'better private school' thing wasn't as good as advertised.

But Richmond isn't just any private institution. It's a good private institution! Also, studying abroad - something I want to do - is more accessible there than at UMCP.

But UMCP is cheaper.

But I'll know, like, so many people there.

Maybe too many people, lol.

Because a lot of my cousins and second cousins go there. And of course there are other people there I know.

2. See that report system? Like a good mod I tried to be around and handle reports as I could but some of the members here (or I suppose anywhere really) can be whiny and cowardly brats complaining about the stupidest fucking things ("THIS GUY IS CLAIMING ME JUST TO SPITE ME OMGZ!"/"THIS POST THAT DOESN'T MENTION ME AND SPEAKS OF PEOPLE IN GENERAL IS CLEARLY A JAB ON ME") that it got annoying to see these, making me question if I could continue handling reports without becoming spiteful from all the nonsense I was seeing. I'm willing to wager that to this day, the mods still see reports that make them think "Really...?" at first glance.

Heehee, as far as I've heard Integrity gets a kick out of those~

And sometimes shares the fun messages for fun stories~!

Edited by Freohr Datia

2. See that report system? Like a good mod I tried to be around and handle reports as I could but some of the members here (or I suppose anywhere really) can be whiny and cowardly brats complaining about the stupidest fucking things ("THIS GUY IS CLAIMING ME JUST TO SPITE ME OMGZ!"/"THIS POST THAT DOESN'T MENTION ME AND SPEAKS OF PEOPLE IN GENERAL IS CLEARLY A JAB ON ME") that it got annoying to see these, making me question if I could continue handling reports without becoming spiteful from all the nonsense I was seeing. I'm willing to wager that to this day, the mods still see reports that make them think "Really...?" at first glance.

this is most of why i haven't ever lobbied for global mod

i like having the power to kill threads in the quiet part of the board and make the fruit's life easier, but screw modding general or fftf

plus i like feeling like i'm allowed to be mean to people in the sections i don't mod. it's like i'm not a mod here.

i have this feeling that i shouldn't be as mean to people in the fe sections

i mean being a mod in various skype chats didn't stop me from being mean to people and kicking them for giggles and rustling some jimmies really hard

but somehow the forum is different

(note that under my style of moderating the skype party is still flourishing after literal years while other skype chats have risen and crumbled)

plus i like feeling like i'm allowed to be mean to people in the sections i don't mod. it's like i'm not a mod here.

Aren't you making things harder on those who do mod those sections? Honest question.

Naw, it's a slap. A punch that goes through that trajectory would have a much more bent elbow. Doesn't look like a hook to me. Definitely not an uppercut. The punches I usually dish out are straight. Her hand looks like it's open in the aftermath, also, and nobody suddenly opens their hand after a punch.

Her hand is definitely open pre-strike as well.

cb8LLEr.png

I've actually noticed that for a while now since I was editing this video:

The point is, the dialogue says her hand was a fist. And it's good enough.

Edited by shadowofchaos