FE4 THREAD

Fia

I still remember when I first saw Tellah cast Meteor on Golbez. I said "9999 damage? That's it?" to which my stepbrother replied "Well, yeah. That's the most damage you can do in one shot."

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Late replies are laaaaaaaaaaaate

i mean
i'd kinda understand if you were his ex, but
has she played too much fe4 or something

She blames our family for my brother breaking up with her, saying that his sisters control him and that we made him break it off?Even though she broke up with him and the most I've ever made him do was watch some of Kil la Kill with me. He didn't care for it. ;o;

What's wrong with having such a great relationship with your parents that you're not in a hurry to take full responsibility for a mortgage, bills, groceries, and other household things?

I'm certainly not in a hurry to move out when I don't even have enough money saved up for my own car, let alone a whole damned apartment.

Um.... why attack you?

and who the fuck cares, she sounds like a dumb, bitter woman. God, that's why I don't like females. ;_;

She only decided to try to "fight my bitch ass" after I laughed off her attempts to insult/verbally attack me. She's horribly childish like that I suppose ~o3o~

@Kon: eesh. Sorry to hear that. She sounds quite unpleasant :c

if only I lived close enough I'll fight her for you if you want! My sparring partner's been really busy for the semester and I haven't gotten anything solid and moving to punch for a while

What internalised misogyny here

nasty people are nasty

Very nasty indeed. And aww <3

loki no

Killjoy. :P:

You're excused. *gives mead to Loki and Thor*

Of course i am! *yoinks mead*

Suddenly, Muspelheim. Seriously its so warm outside, im turning into a puddle of sweaty goo. This sucks i fucking hate summer.

She blames our family for my brother breaking up with her, saying that his sisters control him and that we made him break it off?Even though she broke up with him and the most I've ever made him do was watch some of Kil la Kill with me. He didn't care for it. ;o;

hey i didn't care for klk either

Late replies are laaaaaaaaaaaate

I'm certainly not in a hurry to move out when I don't even have enough money saved up for my own car, let alone a whole damned apartment.

She only decided to try to "fight my bitch ass" after I laughed off her attempts to insult/verbally attack me. She's horribly childish like that I suppose ~o3o~

Very nasty indeed. And aww <3

Sounds like your brother was lucky to be rid of the crazy.

and that justifies breaking his legs and back and killing him?

yes

It isn't?

Freedom is an illusion, as are the shackles of life.

The party doesn't start until Kat's wife walks in!

[/glomps Kat]

what

yes

Freedom is an illusion, as are the shackles of life.

what

What do you mean what.

hello vashiane how is your day?

On the one hand, boring, on the other hand, I got funnel cake.

ANOTHER

Indeed. *passes the pitcher*

What do you mean what.

On the one hand, boring, on the other hand, I got funnel cake.

You better share that shit, or it will be Fenris poo in your bed. >:) :P:

Mead, huh? That reminds me, tonight might be a good night for indulging in humanity's oldest friend. I could never abandon a friend.

lel i thought you were talking about the World's Oldest Profession for a moment.

By calling Kat your wife

I don't eat it, but cake in general is good

... Why? We do it all the time.

haven't had one in a long time. why do bindi and vashiane always seem to get the good stuff :(

I'm going to chuckle quietly at this statement and leave it at that.

lel i thought you were talking about the World's Oldest Profession for a moment.

Ha! I wish I could. :)

Oh gosh no, that would have been something entirely different. Naw, the reference is from the Yang Wenli scene in LoGH, I love it.