• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me, or is SF being slow today? >_>

Hm? No slowness over here... unless it's already over while I was eating.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Is it just me, or is SF being slow today? >_>

My internet is being slow in loading SF today. Not sure why it's only slow when I'm on SF and not everywhere else.

My internet is being slow in loading SF today. Not sure why it's only slow when I'm on SF and not everywhere else.

Well, if it's the same thing with many others, then it's SF the problem, most likely.

it's not just you

Ok I'm not the only one noticing the slowness of SF

Was just about to ask about that...

I thought so.

It's not my Internet 'cause other pages load just fine.

so I was guessing it was an SF server thing or something.

I'd read it.

Bolded the prompt. [spoiler=not very good, but here]I am easily impressed and quickly bored. These are some of my many, many faults. I’ll be amazed and bedazzled by one simple thing a day, and then discard it entirely by the next. They call me two-faced, liar, whimsical, dramatic. But I’m not. It’s just me. It’s just how I am. It’s just how I am.

So, when I bring the knife to your chest, don’t feel so bad. I’m just done with being impressed with you, and it’s time to discard what I no longer am enraptured by.

Bolded the prompt. [spoiler=not very good, but here]I am easily impressed and quickly bored. These are some of my many, many faults. Ill be amazed and bedazzled by one simple thing a day, and then discard it entirely by the next. They call me two-faced, liar, whimsical, dramatic. But Im not. Its just me. Its just how I am. Its just how I am.

So, when I bring the knife to your chest, dont feel so bad. Im just done with being impressed with you, and its time to discard what I no longer am enraptured by.

I don't feel so bad about that, actually.

Propose already. (´・ω・)

A time for everything, and everything in good time.

Bolded the prompt. [spoiler=not very good, but here]I am easily impressed and quickly bored. These are some of my many, many faults. I’ll be amazed and bedazzled by one simple thing a day, and then discard it entirely by the next. They call me two-faced, liar, whimsical, dramatic. But I’m not. It’s just me. It’s just how I am. It’s just how I am.

So, when I bring the knife to your chest, don’t feel so bad. I’m just done with being impressed with you, and it’s time to discard what I no longer am enraptured by.

Gemini!

OMG... finally beat the Borg Queen...

I want to go through that again! lol As if, even if I wanted so soon there is still a waiting period for the PvE to open up again... well, there is the Normal difficulty option but... eh...

I suppose it's for the best. Once speed is back to normal it will be back to normal for the activity as well.

Edited by Acacia Sgt