FE4 THREAD

Fia

Just another man who has joined the thread..

Then you aren't a fossil then

lol, but somehow you know I'm a fossil....great.

* shrug * I was going to be a vampire, but don't feel like getting stabbed in the heart today.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

The last one was terrible from what I read,

but it's not like the other 3 were anything good in my opinion...

2 was pretty OK tending decent, I think (if I remember right). 1 and 3 weren't exactly anything to write home about, imho. I don't even remember how I stumbled across them, but I think I watched them out of order too, (2->3->1 or something...) Not that it really mattered, though, lol.

lol, but somehow you know I'm a fossil....great.

* shrug * I was going to be a vampire, but don't feel like getting stabbed in the heart today.

Post count, the folder, so forth

And rather have your head blown off?

The bank doesn't let you store eggs? That seems odd.

You can store all of your eggs on my frying pan.

i'll store you on my frying pan.

Pokemon Egg doesn't seem edible.

Dropping a hello to another forgotten site.

7agv.png

Hatariiiiiii! <3

wb

This fossil is just a zombie really. I plan to die again soon.

With other things getting in the way....good luck!

Is it just me or is there something seriously wrong with the forum speed here?

It seems that Jyo should need to have an upgrade to the server.

Just another man who has joined the thread..

Then you aren't a fossil then

Just a Veteran of this thread and good morning, Victor.

-----

*Giggle*

isfw.gif

Good morning, thread!

Just today, the guys are out shooting each other with paintballs so league is kinda dead right now and solo queue is a bit too toxic for me right now.

hey wait

you dont mean

league of legends do you

stop

stop i implore you

stop playing that game

its a cancerous void

hey wait

you dont mean

league of legends do you

stop

stop i implore you

stop playing that game

its a cancerous void

haha, yeah, my IRL friend finally got me to get league of legends. Though now we rarely play together.

And yes, it's is COMPLETELY toxic. I'm not really sure how Joey does it on a competitive level.

Though I gotta say, I really wish...they would come up with some new insults since being called a *ucking *itchy *unt *rosititute *hore *lut after every match is really starting to get old in solo queue.

haha, yeah, my IRL friend finally got me to get league of legends. Though now we rarely play together.

And yes, it's is COMPLETELY toxic. I'm not really sure how Joey does it on a competitive level.

Though I gotta say, I really wish...they would come up with some new insults since being called a *ucking *itchy *unt *rosititute *hore *lut after every match is really starting to get old in solo queue.

Well, see for Joey its fine because hes good at the game

For everyone who isnt and makes no plan to be, they should avoid playing anything less than on occaision

on account of the fact thats its just such a time sink

sounds par for the course

It's good for relaxing and I have a group I play with a lot. A few of them are wanting to go ranked, but only with the group, so we're seeing where that goes. We have a few people who are not level 30's yet and a few new players. So we're fast tracking them a bit (or trying to). I finally got comfortable with normals, though I'm a support main now meaning one of my friends kinda got kicked out of the role (shame on him for teaching me), but he can play everything so he's pretty cool with it. I'm trying to re-learn how to ADC but I can't CS worth a damn anymore in normals, so I'm probably going back to bots for a bit to re-learn.

Zak and Ether play too...so I sometimes catch them there since I'm rarely here, so it's pretty nice. There is a whole SF group that plays but I rarely play with them anymore.

Hi Sashi.

Zak and Ether play too...so I sometimes catch them there since I'm rarely here, so it's pretty nice. There is a whole SF group that plays but I rarely play with them anymore.

I haven't seen Ether here for awhile.

Anyway, the spell is wearing off, so this zombie is going back to the dead now. (And the site lag is really starting to grate on my nerves).

Bye thread...until "Next time" whenever that maybe.

Jyo does need to fix it. -.-

Bye, Hatari.