• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to sound like a ass, but why use to different games for a different purpose

Picture should=The thing you're trying to convey rather than talking about two different games in which one doesn't have sed picture

My opinion honestly.

I think he was making a point about the eevee and the pikachu standing next to each other, given what he and Bindi got in a similar, yet different game. in that sense, it is, in fact, what he was trying to convey.

I think he was making a point about the eevee and the pikachu standing next to each other, given what he and Bindi got in a similar, yet different game. in that sense, it is, in fact, what he was trying to convey.

Well they're both the same game he's talking about but its the picture that comes from a different game

But yes, I do see what you're trying to say.

m5br.jpg

Must...understand...more...weeb....

柔らかさ、平和と繁栄のために。天城雪子メインのための興味深い、と久慈川りせ立ち上がり。

He's playing Explorers of Sky, actually~ You can't even play as an Eevee in Time/Darkness, unfortunately.

^^^^^ Exactly this

I got Eevee when I played Red rescue team way back in the day, and he got Pikachu.

so how fitting was it that the first menu picture we get when booting up the game is one with Pikachu and Eevee?~

(Gosh dang it do I love this game. I'm so excited eeeee~)

x309.jpg

Sorry, this had to be Psycho locked, but study Japanese if you want to know. The Nihons must be protected.

彼らの文化の真実を知っている。

Edited by Barbie

He's playing Explorers of Sky, actually~ You can't even play as an Eevee in Time/Darkness, unfortunately.

^^^^^ Exactly this

I got Eevee when I played Red rescue team way back in the day, and he got Pikachu.

so how fitting was it that the first menu picture we get when booting up the game is one with Pikachu and Eevee?~

(Gosh dang it do I love this game. I'm so excited eeeee~)

Easy to see that! haha!

Nvng8rv.png

This is going to be terrible.

Is it end of the moe or will the moe kill us all?