You should totally become the new boss.

i'd rather become a badass advisor

Love is something I do not understand.

called it

TE so wise

as expected.

shirley stop

But I don't think of her all the time. :o

And even if I did, you can't say love and hate are the same thing based off one quality.

Baseballs are round.

So is the moon.

Ergo, the moon = baseball?

and here we have neal, once again gleefully missing the point

Wrong.

How is that wrong? Someone loves me but I'd never tell them to give up ANYTHING on my behalf. Maybe that's just how I am.

One, I said "willing," not "have to" or "should." Very different things. Whether or not you actually have to give up something or not is a different matter entirely.

Two, maybe it's just me, but emotions and psychological problems are all explainable through SCIENCE.

Hormones, chemicals, physical responses, etc.

When A happens, B part of the brain release C chemical, and D reaction occurs, causing E etc, etc, etc.

But love really is psychological. :o

But love is more explainable than "the reason I think the way I do" or "the reason why I am the way I am."

At least, imo. (EDIT: Actually, both should be explainable. It's just a matter of difficulty and complexity.)

Of course, I don't truly understand love, which I have said before, but this is my take on it for now...

I still find it wrong to be willing to give up anything for the one you love. Maybe it's just something about me, but I'd never want to give up anything for even Ein. Nor would he want me to. Happiness is a key thing.

but you forget for psychological issues, you also have to take in part of the environmental factors. Love is really subjective though.

No, you can't really explain love though. There are biological explanations for love, but well, I guess the understanding is different. You can say there are neurotransmitters being released or whatever when one is feeling "love" but if you ask Rey/Bindi what love is and then ask me, our answers will differ. Maybe there will be some common ground.

I dunno, I'm being picky.

sometimes

but not usually

shirley stop

It depends

no! but you are wise!

Edited by Espeon

How is that wrong? Someone loves me but I'd never tell them to give up ANYTHING on my behalf. Maybe that's just how I am.

I still find it wrong to be willing to give up anything for the one you love. Maybe it's just something about me, but I'd never want to give up anything for even Ein. Nor would he want me to. Happiness is a key thing.

It depends on what you mean by "giving up".

Give and take is key in a lasting relationship. At least that's what I've been propoganda'd by my parents.

I essentially gave up waifus.

And a bunch of other bad habits.

You shouldn't completely change for the one you love, but changing for the better will probably be a good idea.

Change for yourself, not them.

some sacrifices must be made

focus on some - lovers are still separate individuals and need to respect each other

also, the western notion of search for happiness is very flawed and your own depression is proof of that

It depends

no! but you are wise!

still not usually

no i'm not

i'm just a manchild

Give and take is key in a lasting relationship.

that doesn't only apply to man-and-woman relationships, btw Edited by TheEnd

It depends on what you mean by "giving up".

Give and take is key in a lasting relationship. At least that's what I've been propoganda'd by my parents.

I essentially gave up waifus.

And a bunch of other bad habits.

You shouldn't completely change for the one you love, but changing for the better will probably be a good idea.

Change for yourself, not them.

Hmm... but take... take what.

and of course... People will eventually leave too.

some sacrifices must be made

focus on some - lovers are still separate individuals and need to respect each other

also, the western notion of search for happiness is very flawed and your own depression is proof of that

still not usually

no i'm not

i'm just a manchild

but...

I suppose. But of course they are separate individuals... but I guess... I mostly meant not to give your true self up for someone else.

what's happiness too

what's the search for it too

half-half

maybe

why so villainous

I just wanted to make you a wiseman, okay.

incidentally, beating him does not grant you the power of wisdom, only knowledge

ahahaha, what a sham, huh

good going wily

Heh, Wiseman... reminds me of VOTOMS... unless it is that Wiseman.

Now that part...is a mystery.

but...

I suppose. But of course they are separate individuals... but I guess... I mostly meant not to give your true self up for someone else.

there are reasonable sacrifices that can be made, and sacrifices that are giant red flags when requested

what's happiness too

what's the search for it too

a very controversial term

a very controversial objective, sought through very controversial means

one cannot be content all the time, it's simply impossible

half-half

maybe

maybe huh

I had a dream about LoGH this morning. It involved checking out the first couple eps and searching for a torrent.

Guess I should take the hint, huh?

It's a sign. A siiiiiiiiiiiiiign. FROM THE VERY HEAVENS THEMSELVES.

there are reasonable sacrifices that can be made, and sacrifices that are giant red flags when requested

a very controversial term

a very controversial objective, sought through very controversial means

one cannot be content all the time, it's simply impossible

maybe huh

like what

or like Rey's giving up waifus etc?

um.... well then.

I know it is impossible... well maybe that's what also gets me down. It's like happiness is elusive.

yes.