• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

A beverage? I only knew of the cereal...

It's a type of liquor made from apples.

Apparently my state used it to pay road workers during the colonial era. If only I had a time machine.

I think I may have heard somewhere that apple juice has a lot of arsenic … or something. I don't know how much that's true, if at all. All I know is that it got me to stop drinking apple juice, lol.

… Wait, if apple juice really had arsenic in it, I hope it didn't fuck me over as a kid when I drank that instead of milk >_>

Well, if it has arsenic, it's most likely to be the organic kind, which is tons less toxic than the inorganic kind. So considering how death rates for drinking apple juice haven't been enough... or at all... to put a ban to apple juice... I'd say it's overall safe...

I think I may have heard somewhere that apple juice has a lot of arsenic or something. I don't know how much that's true, if at all. All I know is that it got me to stop drinking apple juice, lol.

Wait, if apple juice really had arsenic in it, I hope it didn't fuck me over as a kid when I drank that instead of milk >_>

lol

That was just a bunch of alarmist hooplah. Arsenic comes in two varieties, organic and inorganic. Organic arsenic is a naturally occurring element that exists in soil and even the water we all depend on for survival, and it's harmless. It is the inorganic arsenic that is harmful.

ew still on that icky game.

not to you directly, but it's there

maybe the characters fit your playstyle better

oh, yeah then i .... saw... >_>

i suppose

maybe

and i really like ludger. man waffle.

@game: sounds awful -5/10 will not touch with a 10 foot pole

But would you touch it with a 30 foot pole

EDIT: Also, good to know about the arsenic.

Edited by Sangyul

why do I keep attacking this thing I know I'm not going to hit? >_>

use arts

ew still on that icky game.

oh, yeah then i .... saw... >_>

i suppose

maybe

and i really like ludger. man waffle.

let me show you more then

KoVTgWJ.jpg?1

why must those mecha gloves be my best accessories stat-wise

too many waffles

All this mention of apples reminds me of one of the things I find ironic: I don't like apples, but I like apple juice.

Yeah, I don't get it either...

Actually, I don't that's too unusual. A friend of mine like apple juice but can't stand apples. I also know a few people who hate milk but enjoy products that contain milk.

All this mention of apples reminds me of one of the things I find ironic: I don't like apples, but I like apple juice.

That's not too unusual. I dislike coffee, but I like coffee-flavored ice cream and coffee candy. There's probably something else that falls into this category I'm not recalling.

EDIT:

Actually, I don't that's too unusual. A friend of mine like apple juice but can't stand apples. I also know a few people who hate milk but enjoy products that contain milk.

THIS. I hate the taste of milk, but I love cheese and ice cream and a lot of other milk-containing products.

Edited by Sangyul

Ah, heh. Well, considering how the apples themselves make me want to vomit, I always figured that apple juice could have the same effect, yet it didn't.

why must those mecha gloves be my best accessories stat-wise

too many waffles

hey look your team is now 66% perfect

you could always just bite the bullet and throw stat boosts to the wind, in the name of fashion