• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe...

ooh yes. i couldn't think of what to make the upper room. it became a temporary bedroom... oh yes, i was going to make it a sweet shop. then i stopped playing.

ah ok house expansion. man it takes so much money and effort. a full house is a sign of many wasted hours...

?

so much money :<

and I'm taking even longer because I only discovered the magic of island bugs and perfect fruit and turnip recently :<

I finally got the last room today, now I need to increase their sizes I also need Monique to move because her house is in the way of my bridge

//defenestrates neal

thank you

You look at that price tag of 1300 as just an 1300.

My bb laptop is 5 years old and still in pretty good working condition, especially consider just how much work it has to do as the computer of a computer scientist. Can probably work another year or two before I retire it. 1300/5 = 260/year

The average laptop lasts around 3-4 years. When you think of it that way, it's not really all that expensive after all.

It looks expensive, but it's made to last.

But I can't help comparing to other, cheaper computers that last a while, too...

To be honest, though, the main reason is I can't play computer games on Mac without bootcamp or something.

Watashi no Kouhai ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai

^~^

thank you

D:<

Edited by Fruity Insanity

I am glad to spread the knowledge of the great and amazing word "defenestrate"

it is my favorite word

it's so funny that those big english words aren't that unusual in portuguese

well, not that i hear "defenestrar" a lot, though

nope

i can't actually

excellent

btw what about the shops

Edited by TheEnd

But I can't help comparing to other, cheaper computers that last a while, too...

To be honest, though, the main reason is I can't play computer games on Mac without bootcamp or something.

Most of them ain't last 5 years and work this good

You also have to see how I work with computers

they're on literally all the time, for long hours without sleep because I work for long hours without sleep, it's an occupational hazard I've came to terms with

I also dropped it on cement once and it survived

it also fell off my chair when I was napping on to my iron lifting equipment and also survived

it's a fucking brick and i can probably defenestrate you by hitting you with it

Ain't mac's fault for not having games either, do you shit on linux for not having games too, ain't the systems fault that other people don't want to make a port

it's so funny that those big english words aren't that unusual in portuguese

well, not that i hear "defenestrar" a lot, though

I learned it in Latin class really

Ain't mac's fault for not having games either, do you shit on linux for not having games too, ain't the systems fault that other people don't want to make a port

makes perfect sense

excellent

btw what about the shops

>_> but then no dlc costumes lul... though for some reason I can't see anything under the PMMM stuff.

oh, i think they've become like generic rpg shops...as far as I can tell anyway.

>_> but then no dlc costumes lul... though for some reason I can't see anything under the PMMM stuff.

oh, i think they've become like generic rpg shops...as far as I can tell anyway.

dlc sucks anyway

if they have different content in each town and no upgrade menu, then they have

do they

Most of them ain't last 5 years and work this good

You also have to see how I work with computers

they're on literally all the time, for long hours without sleep because I work for long hours without sleep, it's an occupational hazard I've came to terms with

I also dropped it on cement once and it survived

it also fell off my chair when I was napping on to my iron lifting equipment and also survived

it's a fucking brick and i can probably defenestrate you by hitting you with it

Couldn't you say that... about more than Mac, though? .______.

I mean, I'm sure there are computers like that out there.

Sturdy, and cheap...

I dunno...

High prices (even for a quality item) drive consumers away... And when there are less consumers, people are less willing to develop for the system, right? (Like, compare Windows users to OS X/Linux users...)

So, in a way, it is Apple's fault?

Dunno, just throwin' something out here.

I literally know like nothing about this, so don't take my word for it. Not that you would in the first place. ._____.

I know Macs are better for editing software and stuff, though.

dlc sucks anyway

if they have different content in each town and no upgrade menu, then they have

do they

dlc for costumes

then they have become like generic rpg shops

I dunno...

High prices (even for a quality item) drive consumers away...

Cheapskates, cheapskates everywhere

They see the low price and it's very likely an instant buy for them

The masses really don't get the meaning behind "You get what you pay for"

I stopped going for the cheapest of a certain item because either the build quality is shit, the necessary features are lacking, it tastes like shit, whatever the case may be

Edited by BLS

why are you awwwing jenni stopbtw you should probably try watching log horizon one of these daysit's on crunchyroll iirc

because you're back~

i don't wanna

well if you say i should then maybe i will.

plus i just read the synopsis and it sounds funny

I am glad to spread the knowledge of the great and amazing word "defenestrate"

it is my favorite word

it does look pretty cool. imagine someone's grave

"death by defenestration"

?

so much money :<

and I'm taking even longer because I only discovered the magic of island bugs and perfect fruit and turnip recently :<

I finally got the last room today, now I need to increase their sizes I also need Monique to move because her house is in the way of my bridge

just a bit of laughter

only recently?! my my...

island stags and fish/sharks are the way to go for steady secure-ish income. make some money for investment, then go into turnips for the real business. just need to find a source of people willing to open their doors for turnipselling. i had 2 local 3ds facebook groups which were big enough to usually have a good price nearly every week, but small enough that people were friendly and welcoming! although people who ask for tips on big forums are ok too, if ypu make that much money 100k tips won't be an issue.

haha. ignore monique! although i forgot if it's true that ignoring makes them leave quicker than, say, hittong them, or if it was a myth

^~^

/patpetpat

it's so funny that those big english words aren't that unusual in portuguesewell, not that i hear "defenestrar" a lot, though excellentbtw what about the shops

do you have a word like masticate?

do you have a word like masticate?

Wait, English really has that for "chewing"? Stick with "chewing" and leave "masticar" and it's variations to the Romance languages.

Well, to me it looks a bit silly, it reminds me of Elementary School when they'd repeat us, "English is not adding -ation at the end of the words"...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

If killing people wasn't wrong i'd imagine it'd be on so many people's gravestones right now

Good thing I have incredible self control over my violent tendencies IRL

just... don't feed me things that would possibly make me lose that there will be casualties

Couldn't you say that... about more than Mac, though? .______.

I mean, I'm sure there are computers like that out there.

Sturdy, and cheap...

I dunno...

High prices (even for a quality item) drive consumers away... And when there are less consumers, people are less willing to develop for the system, right? (Like, compare Windows users to OS X/Linux users...)

So, in a way, it is Apple's fault?

Dunno, just throwin' something out here.

I literally know like nothing about this, so don't take my word for it. Not that you would in the first place. ._____.

I know Macs are better for editing software and stuff, though.

I know computers

I know computer scientists with computers

I'm talking specifically about laptops

The majority of laptops, even quality ones, do not last more than 4 years on how I, a computer scientist who works very heavily on a computer, use a computer

A normal person's computer usage does not compare to someone in our field

I have low patience with slow computers

I am still happy with the laptop I have

Apple puts together their own hardware so

Also I'm entirely fed up with Windows as an operating system weren't for gaming and having to program some things in visual studio I wouldn't even use one

Having used several of both mac and windows OSes and can accurately judge outside of those people whining about waaaah waaah mac too hard to use waaaah when it's just unfamiliarity

I like Mac's operating systems a lot better by far

also linux is free people make even less stuff for it than mac the price argument does not hold

that reminds me i need to set up dual boot on my desktop for linux sometimes

Edited by Thor Odinson

just a bit of laughter

only recently?! my my...

island stags and fish/sharks are the way to go for steady secure-ish income. make some money for investment, then go into turnips for the real business. just need to find a source of people willing to open their doors for turnipselling. i had 2 local 3ds facebook groups which were big enough to usually have a good price nearly every week, but small enough that people were friendly and welcoming! although people who ask for tips on big forums are ok too, if ypu make that much money 100k tips won't be an issue.

haha. ignore monique! although i forgot if it's true that ignoring makes them leave quicker than, say, hittong them, or if it was a myth

okay

yes, i was getting money so slowly :<

turnips i didn't know because I usually didn't touch the game on Sunday mornings

yeah, yeah I know some people right here in sf who'm I'm using selling my perfect cherries and turnips to, though i didn't get a really high price for them so far (the best one was 174 but i lost it due to connection issues ;_;) so perfect fruit have been the best way to get money so far

I've seen something like that, apparently ignoring them is better than trying to make them pissed

I know computers

I know computer scientists with computers

I'm talking specifically about laptops

The majority of laptops, even quality ones, do not last more than 4 years on how I, a computer scientist who works very heavily on a computer, use a computer

I have low patience with slow computers

I am still happy with the laptop I have

Apple puts together their own hardware so

Also I'm entirely fed up with Windows as an operating system weren't for gaming and having to program some things in visual studio I wouldn't even use one

Having used several of both mac and windows OSes and can accurately judge outside of those people whining about waaaah waaah mac too hard to use waaaah when it's just unfamiliarity

I like Mac's operating systems a lot better by far

Oh, comfort-wise? I like it comfort-wise. I'm not unfamiliar with it, at least...

I used Mac, too, before my family left and took the computers with them. =3

And lol, I prefer Windows solely because of gaming, too.

I would've bought a Mac were it not for the fact that gaming is easier on Windows.

But don't tell TE. He'd probably say something.

But yeah, you know computers better than me; absolutely no doubt about that.

oh dear my Neal. my Neal being Neal. be careful or you'll be soooo defenestrated by tonight.

I think Magi is an anime I will like extremely.

It's got everything

And it's comedic humor to boot

11/10

if this pattern continues by the time you get to Madoka it'll be like 20/10!

ok, to be honest i don't want to overhype it. it might not seem gramazing at first episode, but it gets interesting and the unraveling makes you go :O and the last few episodes are like ;_; so...

hmm dinnertime