yes

oh me what

I'm not reallyyyyyyyy.

good

what are you not really

lego case seems like a nice idea

of course, i'd need to find an use for that 4th pc

in a house where only two people live

Nite, Free and Jeni leave the room. Outside, they find out that the forest behind the castle was actually an illusion created by the ancient heroes. It is actually a tower that leads to a different world.

The queen tells our heroes to go there while she will gather with the two other kings in order to assist them.

Inside the tower is an elevator, that shoots up once they step on it. They arrive at the top in a strange place called the Helix Tower inhabited by alien beings.

An alien tells them that outside the tower is the eternal darkness, a place where living things cannot live without protection. He hands the party several space suits, and they jump out the tower.

Our heroes are now floating into space fighting Weeping Darks and Netherbeings. Out there, they also find Galaxy Guadia and fight him. He leaves a Laser Sword behind for Free.

Without much control, they drift aimlessly into space until they reach a space station called the Colony Station.

Inside it, they meet the Creator who tells them about him. Apparently, he and his people were able to control the darkness, but they were vanquished and the darkness was contained in this hidden world thanks to the ancient heroes' light.

There, the darkness kept expanding though and still seeks to envelop all the other worlds.

The Creator tempts the party, telling them that they should join him, and use both the power of darkness and light to keep the world safe. They however refuse, which enrages him and he claims that he will shroud everything in darkness and erase everything from existence.

Our heroes ready for battle. The beginning is key here, as Free and Jeni sets the party's defense. As for Nite, he builds the party's offense with his magic. After a while, the Creator's attacks are no longer a threat for the party. He remains quite resistant though and it takes a while for our heroes to finally defeat him.

The Creator proclaims that darkness will not disappear with him, that it flows from everything and not just a single source. He then attempts to take down our heroes with him by closing the station's door, trapping our heroes inside as it starts self-destructing.

Thankfully, the rulers of the 3 worlds appear and teleport Nite, Free and Jeni out of harm.

Thanks to the light from our heroes, the 3 rulers used their powers to purify the darkness and were able to control its power. They are now free from their humanly bonds and have become gods.

They thank the group for granting the ancient heroes' wishes and tell them that from then on, a brand new world will begin... The queen asks Nite and his companions if they want to govern this new world.

The heroes gladly accept and are crowned as the new rulers. The former rulers then exclaim :

Hail King Nite!

Hail Queen Free!

Hail Queen Jeni!

Together they will build the new world... A world overflowing with light!

And so it ends.

The darkness threatening the land has been vanquished.

Along with the Creator as well.

But darkness does not disappear.

Darkness...

Must be held off by the power of light. Our 3 heroes will forge...

A new world... Bathed in light.

A new world... New stories.

But that is a tale for another time.

The End

Edited by Marthur

So who was "The Creator"?

Good question!

oh

i guess i'll just look for the posts i missed of this one then :S

probably try reading the first one and then restart this one

I might add them later, if I'm bored.

But for now, jojo

Edited by Marthur

good

what are you not really

not really making pride into a waifu

Waifus apply to non physical characters. You must be punished for severe law breaking.

Even worse.

sure it does

like Ein is