• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

7l1y.png

*Giggling*

Smile and be happy.

Edited by Bimbo

So, I've been campaigning to get my driver's license for the past week after finally getting my permit again after 2 years. I obviously need to drive to do that, but my mother seems determined to prevent me from getting any driving. All week she's said I could drive to work only to changes her mind for one stupid reason or another.

And unlike the last time I kind of need it as soon as possible, because my mother is having major surgery on her leg towards the end of the month and can't do anything for a while after that. Without her I have no other way to get to work, and I'm not about to lose my job over something so fucking stupid.

So, I've been campaigning to get my driver's license for the past week after finally getting my permit again after 2 years. I obviously need to drive to do that, but my mother seems determined to prevent me from getting any driving. All week she's said I could drive to work only to changes her mind for one stupid reason or another.

And unlike the last time I kind of need it as soon as possible, because my mother is having major surgery on her leg towards the end of the month and can't do anything for a while after that. Without her I have no other way to get to work, and I'm not about to lose my job over something so fucking stupid.

Try public transportation for the time being if you cannot get your licence at the moment. Call Metro to have them give you the bus number to take to the destination of your job. I was in the same predicament with my mother having a stroke and having to stand by her every minute for awhile during visiting hours. Having a housing aid made it so that I can get back to my old life. Relieved that she can walk again shortly after several months later. But...miracles can happen, right?

EDIT: It is rather shocking to have a stroke happen at the age of the 50's. -.-

Edited by Bimbo

In 50 years it won't be frozen anymore. (´・ω・`)

That's a bad thing.

People, uninformed, etc.

True

Then we can say the Stock Market is going to shit then

Thanks Obama

Obama is a much better troll than he is a President. But then again, trolling Americans, especially the conservative ones is too easy

Should have voted Gary Johnson in 2012 >_>

People, uninformed, etc.

Obama is a much better troll than he is a President. But then again, trolling Americans, especially the conservative ones is too easy

Should have voted Gary Johnson in 2012 >_>

True, but he won the election due to people who couldn't support a house, the believed in him, so the most Mexicans and Africans of the society voted for him

Wow the politics channel actually helped me

Paul Ryan for 2016 president-*shot*

wait

actually

i dont remember whether i was supposed to read these straight or not...

Straight? Last time you just read the paragraph, yes... in your cool voice

So... actual England. Not Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland. Okay.

I mean, I know London would probably have a lot... but I dunno about other places.

Nearby relatives is nice.

I have many nearby relatives as well.

So many, in fact, that I don't even know all of them. >_>

W-was my accent that bad? >_<

I'm no actor. ;n;

Yesyes actual england

Hmm I think my city may be the third most chinese populated place in England?

Hehe so much family

Maybe my hearing is just bad. and maybe it's just the fuzziness of the microphone. but i heard it in the end! although the first word almost sounds like "kidoi"

n-no it was amusing...

Jenni should draw it.

Also I'm sorry for your fear of chicken, maaan

Jenni should also draw that

I would if I knew what "Gulliver in Lilliput" means

I might if I can think of a funny way

:< why her mind chaange. does she not understand how important it is?...

People, uninformed, etc.

I'm not sure that you could claim Boron to be uninformed... who knows, perhaps she knows something that you don't?

(I don't know enough about Ein)

Edited by Freohr Datia

She's more than a bit of a control freak and absolutely can't stand others driving when she's in the same vehicle.

I think she's hoping that things will magically work themselves out so that I get some other mode of transportation while she's laid up. That isn't happening though, since no one on my line lives close enough to conceivably give me a ride... >_>