FE4 THREAD

Fia

you still shouldn't say things like that neal

I wouldn't want to battle you because you take pokemon too fucking serious

same can be said to those who take IVs, EVs, etc too fucking serious.

I just play it once and then it's done. sometimes a few things at the postgame but that's it. Spending 100 hours on POKEMON is a joke to me. I'd rather do that with Tales of.

Edited by Espeon

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

er my gerd, my pokemans have all maxed EVs and IVs

im sooooo kewl!

Something like that.

"Speechless" is the right word I guess

At least we agree on that.

Because I want to reinforce what the OldMan said

and im a sadomasochist

Good

If you want to call it that.

Hehehehe.

Yep~ ^-^

Okay.

Yay. \o/

I just play it once and then it's done. sometimes a few things at the postgame but that's it. Spending 100 hours on POKEMON is a joke to me. I'd rather do that with Tales of.

So a guy who thinks he's a doctor, goes around to other doctors as if he knows what he's doing, but really doesn't... The real doctors shouldn't say that he's a doctor?

...Okay, that's a bit of an extreme case, but it's basically like me and relationships!

If you don't have the know-how, it shows, through!

There's no need to be offended!

Because I really do know what I'm talking about this time! Pokemon!

Not that it matters, because whatever I do, you people have bias against just because it happens to be Neal. :P

er my gerd, my pokemans have all maxed EVs and IVs

im sooooo kewl!

Something like that.

Hahahah- no.

I don't take them to seriously~

Actually, scratch that, I do.

But I don't think I'm cool for it. :P

And I don't judge those who don't play competitively...

Now those who think they play competitively, but actually don't, on the other hand...

Because real strategists know when to pull their troops and when to keep them in battle.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

inb4igetcalledhorrible

So a guy who thinks he's a doctor, goes around to other doctors as if he knows what he's doing, but really doesn't... The real doctors shouldn't say that he's a doctor?

...Okay, that's a bit of an extreme case, but it's basically like me and relationships!

If you don't have the know-how, it shows, through!

There's no need to be offended!

Because I really do know what I'm talking about this time! Pokemon!

Not that it matters, because whatever I do, you people have bias against just because it happens to be Neal. :P

How does that have anything to do with Pokemon. Pokemon is a video game for fuck's sake. It's GOOD for a doctor to know his stuff whereas to know Pokemon does nothing for your life or others.

It's not about you being Neal, it's about people, anyone, taking Pokemon so seriously. I frankly could care less what IVs my Pokemon has. So don't make any dumb assumptions about me. I know people on SF who cares about but they don't go shoving it in my face or posting it where I can see it.

you don't have to get offended for my comment either. I just hope you won't be looking down on others who aren't playing competitively.

Edited by Espeon

Hahahah- no.

I don't take them to seriously~

Actually, scratch that, I do.

But I don't think I'm cool for it. :P

And I don't judge those who don't play competitively...

Now those who think they play competitively, but actually don't, on the other hand...

I've seen a lot of these at my school

They think themselves cool because they play Pokemon

Wrong

Because Pokemon is what people at my school mock. A lot.

inb4igetcalledhorrible

Sorry, I've hurt those people's opinions more than once

How does that have anything to do with Pokemon. Pokemon is a video game for fuck's sake. It's GOOD for a doctor to know his stuff whereas to know Pokemon does nothing for your life or others.

It's not about you being Neal, it's about people, anyone, taking Pokemon so seriously. I frankly could care less what IVs my Pokemon has. So don't make any dumb assumptions about me. I know people on SF who cares about but they don't go shoving it in my face or posting it where I can see it.

you don't have to get offended for my comment either. I just hope you won't be looking down on others who aren't playing competitively.

Which is why I said it's an extreme example! :D

Extreme! Which, by definition, would mean it's an analogy that's gone too far!

Of course I acknowledge that, because who in their right mind would actually equivocate any video game with a being a doctor. :P

Oh no, I don't judge those who don't play competitively, as I've said before. x3

I mean, why would I?!

I've seen a lot of these at my school

They think themselves cool because they play Pokemon

Wrong

Because Pokemon is what people at my school mock. A lot.

Oh my.

That is terrible, indeed.

Getting mocked for playing Pokemon! >:O

Don't worry, though, I don't think I'm "cool" for playing a certain video game. That'd be downright si- Actually, saying it's silly would be mean to Jenni-senpai. It'd be downright preposterous! :P

Edited by Fruity Insanity

then all is good

meanwhile I'm replaying tox2 *spends more hours on it*

i want my world map and dash back

Edited by Espeon

wahh posting/typing on tablet too slow

Bal here? btw that Emilie Summers cover of GJWTHF was pretty cool :o nice instruments.

ohh one thing good bout this (Android) Chrome update is the "undo" button which appears for a few seconds right after you close a tab...

I've been in and out. Good you enjoyed it, she does a lot of fun stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JznZpyLyG8c

Oh my.

That is terrible, indeed.

Getting mocked for playing Pokemon! >:O

Don't worry, though, I don't think I'm "cool" for playing a certain video game. That'd be downright si- Actually, saying it's silly would be mean to Jenni-senpai. It'd be downright preposterous! :P

Neal understands

Late reply is late because internet was being a dumb :<

Dang.

Wow. Such a complicated, complicated process.

I hope everything works out for you...

I'd say, "You're in my prayers," but I don't pray that often/not everybody appreciates that because "herpderpChristianity."

Praying for you, Kon >_>;

Thank you both, I really do appreciate it. I guess the best option I have for now is to keep pressing the issue with my mother, because this will affect her pretty badly if I don't get my license soon.

And Neal, I'm really not bothered by others praying for me, even if I am Agnostic. It honestly means a lot to me that anyone would be concerned enough to even think of it.

any SFers with a car live near Kon...?

I now there are a few that at least live in Ohio, but I don't know of any that live anywhere near Hillsboro or Blanchester. Even then I wouldn't want to burden them with driving me around, especially considering that I doubt that any of them would live less than an hour away.:<

Late reply is late because internet was being a dumb :<

Thank you both, I really do appreciate it. I guess the best option I have for now is to keep pressing the issue with my mother, because this will affect her pretty badly if I don't get my license soon.

And Neal, I'm really not bothered by others praying for me, even if I am Agnostic. It honestly means a lot to me that anyone would be concerned enough to even think of it.

I now there are a few that at least live in Ohio, but I don't know of any that live anywhere near Hillsboro or Blanchester. Even then I wouldn't want to burden them with driving me around, especially considering that I doubt that any of them would live less than an hour away.:<

Oh you live in Ohio?

Gimme 2 years and I'll be able to find ya

While pressing your mom is good, I think people may tend to become more stubborn the more they're pressed.

So spending a night to just lay out the facts for her would be good, explaining in depth why you need the practice. Who knows? Maybe your mom will be more understanding.

Getting annoyed won't help much either, as your mother's help is what you need... not a worse relationship. A gentle, periodic reminder would help, I'd assume.

I'm no relationship counselor, so don't count take me for my word (because lol, if anything, the I'd be the last person the FE4 Threaders would turn to), but... I guess that just seems to make sense? *shrugs*

Either way, I really, really hope it works out. And I'm glad you don't mind prayers. :P

I've seen... seriously anti-religious people on the Internet.

Indeed Acacia

I'm plotting for a hijack of sorts

Good luck with that XD

While pressing your mom is good, I think people may tend to become more stubborn the more they're pressed.

So spending a night to just lay out the facts for her would be good, explaining in depth why you need the practice. Who knows? Maybe your mom will be more understanding.

Getting annoyed won't help much either, as your mother's help is what you need... not a worse relationship. A gentle, periodic reminder would help, I'd assume.

I'm no relationship counselor, so don't count take me for my word (because lol, if anything, the I'd be the last person the FE4 Threaders would turn to), but... I guess that just seems to make sense? *shrugs*

Either way, I really, really hope it works out. And I'm glad you don't mind prayers. :P

I've seen... seriously anti-religious people on the Internet.

I'd like to take the more peaceful route with her, in fact I've tried, but none of it seems to have stuck. Even my sister has talked to her about it and still I haven't been able to drive.
It's hard to get her to do anything she doesn't want to do, even if not doing it would result in a hell of a lot of trouble. She's like me in that regard, but I at least know when enough is enough and that holding something really important off like this just because I dun wanna is asinine.

...Wow, poor Kon. My mom personally would love it if I wanted to learn to drive and stuff, although actually letting me drive is a completely different story... but I hope thing swill work out for you soon. You just seem to be coming into more and more hurdles. :c

also, on an unrelated/lighter note...

[spoiler=waffles list]- Gaius / Arst Outway (Tales of Xillia 2)

- Jude Mathis (Tales of Xillia 1/2)

- Alvin / Alfred vin Svent (Tales of Xillia 2)

- Ludger Will Kresnik (Tales of Xillia 2)

- Shiroe / Kei Shirogane (Log Horizon)

- Windaar (YGO)

- Lester DeRosso (Bravely Default)

- Chase / Dell Brandstone (Sword of Truth series)

- Reyson (Fire Emblem 9/10)

- Sirius (Fire Emblem 12)

- Wes/Leo (Pokémon Colosseum)

- Keine Kamishirasawa (Touhou Project)