FE4 THREAD

Fia

Of course. Montalbán > Cumberbatch. Accept no substitutes! I wish I could see Wrath of Khan. I've only seen Space Seed.

I like Cumberbatch loads as an actor. But there is only one Khan for me. ;):

You've never seen the Wrath of Khan? |:

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

EI MESSI VAI TOMAR NO CU

EI MESSI VAI TOMAR NO CU

EI MESSI VAI TOMAR NO CU

EI MESSI VAI TOMAR NO CU

EI MESSI VAI TOMAR NO CU

EI MESSI VAI TOMAR NO CUEI MESSI VAI TOMAR NO CUEI MESSI VAI TOMAR NO CUEI MESSI VAI TOMAR NO CU

I like Cumberbatch loads as an actor. But there is only one Khan for me. ;):

You've never seen the Wrath of Khan? |:

Sadly no. I've got to see a few of the other ST movies when they air on TV (The Motion Picture, Generations, and Nemesis come to mind), but Wrath of Khan hasn't been one of them unfortunately. Too bad Netflix only has First Contact, Nemesis, and the 2009 reboot movie... it needs the rest of the series as well...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Sadly no. I've got to see a few of the other ST movies when they air on TV (The Motion Picture, Generations, and Nemesis come to mind), but Wrath of Khan hasn't been one of them unfortunately. Too bad Netflix only has First Contact, Nemesis, and the 2009 reboot movie... it needs the rest of the series as well...

htoG1re.gif

My favorite is The Voyage Home actually. It makes me nostalgic because a lot of it was filmed at the Monterey Bay Aquarium in the 80s. Which was one of my childhood stomping grounds. Plus that probe used to give me the jibblies. Theres so many quotable moments in that movie...

htoG1re.gif

My favorite is The Voyage Home actually. It makes me nostalgic because a lot of it was filmed at the Monterey Bay Aquarium in the 80s. Which was one of my childhood stomping grounds. Plus that probe used to give me the jibblies. Theres so many quotable moments in that movie...

Oh really? Sounds cool. Of the ones I've seen so far, my most favorite is probably First Contact.

Oh really? Sounds cool. Of the ones I've seen so far, my most favorite is probably First Contact.

It always makes me smile when my friends from Alameda go "Im from Alameda island, home to the nuclear wessels." Chekhov <3

It always makes me smile when my friends from Alameda go "Im from Alameda island, home to the nuclear wessels." Chekhov <3

lol yes, Chekov. Mr. "It was inwented in Russia, sir"... XD

So amusing.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

too late

that own goal really fucked bosnia up

the fact that they didn't play for nearly half an hour..

i only really got my attention back to the game on Bosnia's goal @~@

MESSI PLAYED WELL

IT'S A MIRACLE