• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

And my team won't even be able to win japan or Ivory Coast sigh...

Oh look 2-2

I've no cable or anything. Just hulu and netflix.

:( Edited by James Bond

I'm not watching but I'm watching the live scores updating on Google o.o

;_;

fujimori will last just as long

please don't be sad ;_;

so world cup isn't that long!

Works fine for me. Just makes me a little lost here.

Did they get consecutive goals again?

Not as close as the last pair, though. Just 4 minutes apart this time.

I had the weirdest dream last night (and I don't dream often).

It was first a story of two boys (10-11 year olds) who were really close friends... And one day, one of the boys younger brother was kidnapped (or something like that) to who knows where. Shortly after, the boy's brother was possessed by a demon vowing to destroy the world. His friend suggested that they try to exorcise the demon, but the boy refused, and secluded himself and told his friend to just go away. The boy generally had control over the demon, but there were fits when the demon would take control over the boy and transform. It was very scary. But then his friend - I love his friend - still went up to the demon, because he cared for his friend. He stayed by his side no matter what. He tried to comfort his friend and he succeeded. The demon-possessed boy took control over the demon once more... but only temporarily, and the boy's friend knew this. So, crying, he asked his friend to please try to help himself and find away to get rid of the demon. In return, he'd help him find his missing brother, no matter what it took. They really cared for each other, and it was a beautiful scene.

I woke up late as usual, and I invited some friends over to my house, and we were in a pool (that we don't have irl qq) playing and singing and doing other things which I can't seem to recall atm. Then my grandparents' were about to come home, and the house was dirty, so somehow, we cleaned the whole house quickly and built railroads on every tile for zero turn transportation (reference to Civilization III). We had a lot of workers, and railroads only took two turns to build, so it didn't take too long.

I was spending too much on Amazon again (which I thought after two huge US Postal trucks came by - one for mail and the other for a very big box of things I was supposed to send to my parents in Kyrgyzstan), and then wrote down how much money they owed me on the note on my screen. Then I thought to myself, "It's okay, you have infinite money because of the Midas' Touch skill you have." But then I worried, because the money I got through that only added funds to PayPal, and I didn't like that. Anyway, inside the box were mostly books.

Here, things get sorta blurry. I forget the exact reason why I was escaping the castle and the witch-mom that was inside of it... One of it was to help the boy find his brother and get rid of his demon, I remember... But there was another reason, too. But I forgot what it was. During this blurry period, I wanted to go to the bank and withdraw some money for video games, so I asked my grandma to take me. We were passing a random bank, and I asked why I couldn't withdraw money from there... She then proceeded to explain to me how banks worked. Oh, and I passed by my last year's English professor, too. Twice. The first time, I just went by, but the second time, Professor Sullivan said hi to me. So I said hi back.

And then, after being chased around in the castle for a long time, when we were trying to escape the castle, his mom was sent UFOs and her three servant boys to chase after us while we ran towards the gate, which was rather far away. I thought we weren't going to make it, but then I found out that there was a way to control these UFOs. I (somehow) jumped onto them and started reading comic strips (that I don't know how I even got), and depending on what I read, the UFO used a certain attack (laser beam, etc.). Then I zapped the servant boys with them and they gave up.

I didn't want to run away along the path my Grandma usually took (in fear that she'd notice me), so I went along a different route. Suddenly were climbing huuuuge Korean squash as if they were mountains, and the vines were all tangly and everything. I paused (we were very high up), looked around at the view and all the people helping/escaping with me, and felt happy.

Oh, and did I mention the whole thing was a musical? Well, almost the whole thing. Yeah, we were singing like the whole time.

I'm missing some stuff; I know it, but this is what I remember.

It was really, really weird...

EDIT: Also, one of the girls helping me climb was very Lumi-like. Strong and muscular. She was helping us climb, because I was weak and couldn't really pull myself up.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

i know he'd love that

not happening

Don't worry, it didn't even cross my mind.

And now, he's going to act like a crybaby because you said that.

*sniff- *shot*

it can't be helped

unless white line

Nooooo... ;n;

He missed the point after all.

I KNOW THE POINT WAS GAMERS MAKE MONEY.

I just wanted to comment on Pewdiepie is all...

um...

aww lucky you. or just unlucky me.

wow sushi buffet. ouch. makes sense, those things are expensive.

*googles* mm Pepero/Pocky now i want some

Schera is such a sadist. So interesting.

She and Olivier were definitely the most entertaining characters humor-wise.

Maybe both, I dunno! (Never been to other orthodontists, soooo...)

I've only been there once. It was okay.

Pocky/Pepero is good, indeed.

It was only $0.99, too.

list go things Neal has missed?

*ooph*

I had the weirdest dream last night (and I don't dream often).

...Then I thought to myself, "It's okay, you have infinite money because of the Midas' Touch skill you have." But then I worried, because the money I got through that only added funds to PayPal, and I didn't like that.

wow your mind. kawaii dreams

that's an interesting idea.

Schera is such a sadist. So interesting.

She and Olivier were definitely the most entertaining characters humor-wise.

Maybe both, I dunno! (Never been to other orthodontists, soooo...)

I've only been there once. It was okay.

Pocky/Pepero is good, indeed.

It was only $0.99, too.

Olivier is in a world of his own!

that was the one and only orthodontist i ever been to.

at least my dentist is ok

I'm too afraid of raw fish anyways :s *shudder*

i see £1 box of biscuit sticks and i think hnnng. but then i think, well i could get a £1 packet of McVities biscuits. but then i think, well i could spend £1 on a packet of pasta that will last many lunches and is healthier!

tldr; yummy but unhealthy snacks ;~;