FE4 THREAD

Fia

huh what would that to do me

I'm at work too. ;~;

The tea is designed to help you relax and go to sleep easier, I think?

Maybe see if there's something on your way home? You can also look up some NON-medicinal tricks recommended to insomniacs (if you're not officially diagnosed, it's better to avoid medications from my understanding). They might help too.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

sowwie :< i will next time

well you told me to try it. ahem.

more than 1 day?

i forgive you then

... jenni

don't call log horizon logh

when we talk about logh, we mean legend of the galactic heroes

tomorrow and monday too

not really 3:

i ain't seen any politics yet but everyone's rushing into groups. wouldn't be surprised if war breaks out

human condition!

see above

very jelly :(

it's okay

ok I'm logging off for lunch now. you guys can go back to aai2!

:| Edited by TheEnd

Not really, doesn't mean that. There are different types of insomnia though. I have difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep. \o/

Uh... total would be like... maybe 7? not taking into account the times I'd be awake.

very jelly :(

Ahh. I would recommend seeing a doctor/therapist, but it seems like you're stressed about something, and it prevents you from sleeping.

Yeah it's not the hours.. It's definitely something in your mind like insomnia/stress ect.

Maybe see if there's something on your way home? You can also look up some NON-medicinal tricks recommended to insomniacs (if you're not officially diagnosed, it's better to avoid medications from my understanding). They might help too.

Well...there are certain medicines that knocked me out in the past. They were never good to take especially for school and work. -.-

It especially wasn't good to have to sleep in the nurses office for nearly a few hours because of being too drowsy to do anything. x.x

I only didn't like taking it, that my grandmother made me do, because it made me severely drowsy. -.-

Edited by Bimbo

Oh yeah, I should play AAI2 now.

Ha ha ha...

Case Two was rather interesting.

And I just got my Vivillon.

There was practically nothing to see except for some art.

My camera's battery died while I was taking pictures.

I got to test my team for the first time, and...

Whirwinding a Volcanora that just Quiver Danced and have it come back to eat Stealth Rocks and a Brave Bird felt awesome.

Forcing in anything with a 4x weakness to Rocks feels great.

50% of their HP is nothing scoff at.

I'm surprise Skarmory didn't die, though.

logh is a pretty philosophical anime

It is too complicated for my young mind to understa- *shot*

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Friday is also game in my city, so no class

Tuesday is "São João" which is a holiday here

i was counting friday as an extension of today's holiday

i see, a local holiday then

Oooh, maybe I'll look into that. :O Not sure about official diagnoses, but well, I'm going to a sleep study tomorrow night sooo.

it's okay

very very jelly now. ;w;

Ahh. I would recommend seeing a doctor/therapist, but it seems like you're stressed about something, and it prevents you from sleeping.

Yeah it's not the hours.. It's definitely something in your mind like insomnia/stress ect.

Well, I do have a therapist but eh not really helping. It's probably also due to uhhhhhhh... bad sleep habits. Or pre-sleep habits.

Oooh, maybe I'll look into that. :O Not sure about official diagnoses, but well, I'm going to a sleep study tomorrow night sooo.

very very jelly now. ;w;

Well, I do have a therapist but eh not really helping. It's probably also due to uhhhhhhh... bad sleep habits. Or pre-sleep habits.

I see

Hope you get better Shirley

I see

Hope you get better Shirley

9481288m1.png

Edited by Bimbo

holiday

friday

saturday

sunday

brazil's match

dunno about that 6th day

Friday is also game in my city, so no class

Tuesday is "São João" which is a holiday here

Oh! I see

very very jelly now. ;w;

There are a lot of variants of it too! ^^ (And I think it tastes nice)

Something you can do, possibly, is set up a small routine that you can do always right before you fall asleep? To help prep the body. Also, I think I read somewhere that you should avoid the color blue? Something about it reminding the brain of the daytime sky and making it harder for it to get into sleep cycles? I don't know how accurate that was, though.

Edited by Aqua

this rookie prosecutor in aai2 kinda reminds me of neal

Perfect

Forcing in anything with a 4x weakness to Rocks feels great.

50% of their HP is nothing scoff at.

I'm surprise Skarmory didn't die, though.

He was focussing on Balcerzak my snorlax for some reason.

And never managed to kill it.

There are a lot of variants of it too! ^^ (And I think it tastes nice)

Something you can do, possibly, is set up a small routine that you can do always right before you fall asleep? To help prep the body. Also, I think I read somewhere that you should avoid the color blue? Something about it reminding the brain of the daytime sky and making it harder for it to get into sleep cycles? I don't know how accurate that was, though.

Oh. ;o I wonder if it'd work, I dunno.

Mmm, well, the thing is, I was supposed to avoid electronics but well, having a phone call was always a habit of mine in the past to fall asleep. And I kinda have that now again...well, Skype/phone call. And hmmm, but my penguin plushie is blue and it helps me sleep!