• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be a political ad to make Neal uncomfortable.

lel

2wdr34m.jpg

This happened. Its hilarious how much of the Night's Watch oath fit into a Tomodachi Life song. Seriously, i only had to leave out one line.

Hei thread.

Wow, adblock is pretty gr9, cuz the only time i see ads here is when im browsing the full version of the forums on my phone.

i need to hear/watch that :v

lol! Its great and i really wish i had a capture card thing like Rey during moments like that. (you can only share screenshots from the game. and i only really use Miiverse for it because transferring pics from the SD card is effort. lol

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Wow, adblock is pretty gr9, cuz the only time i see ads here is when im browsing the full version of the forums on my phone.

lol! Its great and i really with i had a capture card thing like Rey during moments like that. (you can only share screenshots from the game. and i only really use Miiverse for it because transferring pics from the SD card is effort. lol

*gives mead*

this adblock talk just gave me an idea :V

lol! Its great and i really with i had a capture card thing like Rey during moments like that. (you can only share screenshots from the game. and i only really use Miiverse for it because transferring pics from the SD card is effort. lol

for shame :c

i tried a demo of tomodachi life and it was one of the bizarrest games i have ever tried

when i played it i thought "this is perfect for doing a FE4T version" because you just make the characters and watch them interact

but i don't have that much time...

edit: and i don't have the full game

they've already been at war for more than a century iirc

youre right

still a bit unsafe for some

Oh, I don't know. Probably one of those MMO ads featuring scantily clad women or summat.

aww not shounen-ai... Edited by NTG

i tried a demo of tomodachi life and it was one of the bizarrest games i have ever tried

when i played it i thought "this is perfect for doing a FE4T version" because you just make the characters and watch them interact

edit: and i don't have the full game

don't get it jenni

youre right

still a bit unsafe for some

it's okay, you're a civilian

*gives mead*

Takk!

this adblock talk just gave me an idea :V

for shame :c

Yar. Stannis and Melisandre also exist in my game. Naturally, they are friends and i wont be surprised if they start dating. lel

Aww. Yeah it has the potential to eat up a lot of your time cuz its really addicting and hilarious. I can spend too much time playing it if im not careful. Between this and Animal Crossing, im shocked my soul hasnt been totally consumed.

CRISTIANO RONALDO AND 10 CONES VERSUS USA SQUAD

WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN

i should watch this

Takk!

Yar. Stannis and Melisandre also exist in my game. Naturally, they are friends and i wont be surprised if they start dating. lel

Aww. Yeah it has the potential to eat up a lot of your time cuz its really addicting and hilarious. I can spend too much time playing it if im not careful. Between this and Animal Crossing, im shocked my soul hasnt been totally consumed.

i approve of that stannis