FE4 THREAD

Fia

I hate the word kawaii.

One of my teacher in art class used to say it all the time. Except he pronounced it kawai.

It was absolutely cringeworthy

wait Touhou is just a bullet hell game with great music right?

And awful official character art.

It's not even the best bullet hell out there.

In anime, if something makes sense there has to exist something that's either stupid or convoluted so that what made sense gets scrapped.

For a classic example of this, watch DBZ and pay attention to when they're discussing how they're going to deal with the androids Trunks warned them about. Bulma's suggestion in particular.

Stop watching shounens Edited by Marthur

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Steam Summer Sale is on its last ~8 hours. Unless they pull an encore sale but they haven't done that in a long time.

They'll have another sale a week later anyway.

Have you ever seen Haggar, Mayor of Earth pile drive a shark.

No.

But...when his daughter is involved, only time that he is helpless. -.-

Before the mods get all over me for that last post's comments, just hear me out.

I took those lines from All Hail Shadow and Almost Dead, two of the credits themes for Shadow the Hedgehog.

That last post in particular, specifically the "Heaven can't save us" bit is just an excerpt from it. I in no way disbelieve in God or heaven.

wtf mate. I couldn't care less if you were a practicing Satanist, freedom of religion is a thing and I support it. Your post didn't come close to trolling, so no need to be so self-defensive.

debating between kara no shoujo and saya no uta which one?

You're too young for either, imo. Just like how I couldn't in good conscience recommend Swan Song when it came up in discussion in HHH, I can't legitimately encourage you to read either of those either, for darkness in themes that go beyond just vanilla sexual content. If you want to read something along the lines of Saya, though, try At the Mountains of Madness or The Case of Charles Dexter Ward. It may not seem as appealing, with a lack of pictures, soundtrack, etc. but they're the kind of stories that laid the bulk of the groundwork and inspiration for works like Saya, imhotep. Can't speak as much on the matter of Kara no Shoujo, as I haven't gotten around to backlog on that one.

Could you stop demeaning everything other people enjoy for one second?

You mean I haven't? I'm not even doing anything right now. Just waiting so I can fall asleep ten hours from now.

Edited by Ein

Besides I'm not feeling all that well lately. Finding it difficult to control my emotions and shit. Shit just keeps piling on me.

Maybe later I'll be in a better mood and be able to discuss something in a better light.

Steam Summer Sale is on its last ~8 hours. Unless they pull an encore sale but they haven't done that in a long time.

well, the sale is supposedly until tomorrow, so i'm expecting an encore day

You mean I haven't? I'm not even doing anything right now. Just waiting so I can fall asleep ten hours from now.

actually you do it pretty much all the time, knowingly or not

it's not new

I can't tell if you're being serious or if you're just playing dumb.

Sadly, it's probably the former.

Besides I'm not feeling all that well lately. Finding it difficult to control my emotions and shit. Shit just keeps piling on me.

Maybe later I'll be in a better mood and be able to discuss something in a better light.

Poor Ein

I can't tell if you're being serious or if you're just playing dumb.

Sadly, it's probably the former.

Poor Ein

yay

poor me indeed

I can't find anyone who can actually send me to someone to evaluate me and I don't like talking about how I am doing because I know people just won't give a damn. So what can I do exactly. I talk to my doctor and the therapists I've seen and they can't do shit.

Poor me indeed.

I know I'm doing it. how could i not

So you're just a troll.

I can't find anyone who can actually send me to someone to evaluate me and I don't like talking about how I am doing because I know people just won't give a damn.

Beside this statement being untrue, it's hard to give a damn when you don't give a damn about people yourself and keep telling them what they do suck.

well, you're blaming your mood for something you do constantly

so who knows

I've been feeling like shit ever since I was a fucking child and I didn't even know I was depressed or that depression was even a goddamn thing until I was 19.

What the fuck do you think.