FE4 THREAD

Fia

"You should post in runes. That way it's more easy to ignore your posts!"

No one would care, if he at least understood what he is watching...

There's nothing we can do about that sadly.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand it a lot more if it's kanji rather than romaji

That would actually be good practice for him, rather than just using romaji.

Otherwise I'll start calling him Roma-Jii-san.

Edited by shadowofchaos

he's like a shota don't sully the name of grumpy old geezers

Edited by Thor Odinson

filthy romajin

Also i missed Shirley's pink pretty avasig~

[spoiler=The Legend of Fia]

Legends tell of a tale passed down between generations. A tale of a historical battle between the greatest forces of the land of Vierule.

Fia, the thief of hearts, herself the owner of an impure heart. She desired domination over all men and all the land, and thus sought the Triforce, the sacred artefact that was a gift from the gods. With this, her wishes would be granted. However, the Triforce with a mind of its own abhorred the impurities in her heart. It divided into three pieces, each embodying Power, Courage, and Wisdom. And so Power was in her hands, the other two scattered across the land.

Wisdom found itself in the the hand of an old prince, TheEnd, whose hidden identity is the seventh Sage, leader of the protectors of Vierule. His wise words were a gift to the land, enabling Vierule to remain peaceful for many centuries. But all that changed as Fia raided the castle in which he resided, trying to steal Wisdom. But the Triforce piece was imprinted on his hand and so Fia had no choice but to capture him.

Elsewhere, a young village boy was the fortunate recipient of Courage. Marthur had been leading a normal life until now, but as the tides of fate would have it, the Triforce piece was a sign of the important journey he was about to embark on. Marthur would travel the land to prove he was the right one to receive Courage. The Marthter Sword was waiting for him, and TheEnd was waiting to be saved.

_20140702_190746.jpg

Edited by Jelala~

I sure as hell don't

And it's more about spamming japanese when you're not even japanese AND you don't know all that much about japanese than anything

Wouldn't it be annoying if I suddenly dropped gratuitous Italian into half my posts

sure as hell would

O-oh... S-sorry, in that case...

It's, uh, practice! Yeah, practi- *shot*

I actually wouldn't mind. I'd just scroll past it.

sarcasm duh

There are different kinds of terrible though.

Sure.

It's fine. I personally don't really care if you take some more time.

My sarcasm detector must be brok- Or maybe it doesn't exist, hm....

Still terrible!

If I were to be ignored here, I'd have nowhere else to go to. :<

An 'A' for effort!

you know that's the average rate you need to keep, right

you really need to know your limits and plan ahead at least a little

Oh. In that case, I'm not behind!

Yeah, I'm bad at tha- Actually, scratch that. I'm really not that bad at planning ahead. It's keeping to the plan that I'm, uh, not so good at...

I'm just lazy and don't want to switch keyboards.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

oh

I wish

well, in a way, it was sorta like a vacation but not really.

Not the sort of way you'd WANT a vacation either... I'm sorry.

Windows 7 and Down: Alt + Tab

Windows 8:

I have Windows 7.

And when I press alt + tab I just switch windows.

I'm doing something wrong, aren't I?

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH. It's left alt + shift. I can switch it if I need to, too.

That makes things so much easier, thank you, Rey.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

So, I had the random thought of doing another Saya theme along the lines of

俺のショゴスがこんなに可愛いわけがない

but then realized that that would identify her with kirino, the inferior girl. (Maybe that would work for Kouji-end though...)

Also, there is probably no fanart crossover to begin with, so the plan is probably dead on arrival (though I haven't looked at pixiv yet).

</pride baiting and gratuitous japaneses>

Honestly, it was just something I was thinking about while bored at work the other day. (It helps that I've been reading Lovecraft during breaks too, no doubt.)

So I have to be good at it to justify using it...? :<

Look if you're going to do that stupid-ass guilt trip face take it somewhere else

If you suck at a language and you're not actually trying to communicate with people who prefer speak the language (natives etc)

Stick to using it around people who agreed to help you practice

Otherwise it's annoying as fuck

[spoiler=The Legend of Fia]Relevant background music

Legends tell of a tale passed down between generations. A tale of a historical battle between the greatest forces of the land of Fourule.

Fia, the thief of hearts, herself the owner of an impure heart. She desired domination over all men and all the land, and thus sought the Triforce, the sacred artefact that was a gift from the gods. With this, her wishes would be granted. However, the Triforce with a mind of its own abhorred the impurities in her heart. It divided into three pieces, each embodying Power, Courage, and Wisdom. And so Power was in her hands, the other two scattered across the land.

Wisdom found itself in the the hand of an old prince, TheEnd, whose hidden identity is the seventh Sage, leader of the protectors of Fourule. His wise words were a gift to the land, enabling Fourule to remain peaceful for many centuries. But all that changed as Fia raided the castle in which he resided, trying to steal Wisdom. But the Triforce piece was imprinted on his hand and so Fia had no choice but to capture him.

Elsewhere, a young village boy was the fortunate recipient of Courage. Marthur had been leading a normal life until now, but as the tides of fate would have it, the Triforce piece was a sign of the important journey he was about to embark on. Marthur would travel the land to prove he was the right one to receive Courage. The Marthter Sword was waiting for him, and TheEnd was waiting to be saved.

_20140702_190746.jpg

Beautiful.

Windows 8: Windows Key + Space Bar

Holy crap, I did not know this. Thanks! Saves me from mousing over there ever so often. Do you know how to toggle back to alpha in JP though? I know CRTL+Capslock is hiragana and ALT+Capslock is katakana.

Also i missed Shirley's pink pretty avasig~

Legends tell of a tale passed down between generations. A tale of a historical battle between the greatest forces of the land of Fourule.

Wisdom found itself in the the hand of an old prince, TheEnd, whose hidden identity is the seventh Sage, leader of the protectors of Fourule. His wise words were a gift to the land, enabling Fourule to remain peaceful for many centuries. But all that changed as Fia raided the castle in which he resided, trying to steal Wisdom. But the Triforce piece was imprinted on his hand and so Fia had no choice but to capture him.

_20140702_190746.jpg

her silliness is maximum

Oh. In that case, I'm not behind!

Yeah, I'm bad at tha- Actually, scratch that. I'm really not that bad at planning ahead. It's keeping to the plan that I'm, uh, not so good at...

if you make bad plans you can't keep up, then you're bad at planning

whether that lack of ability derives from poor talent or insufficient training is another matter

Windows 7 and Down: Alt + Left Shift

Windows 8: Windows Key + Space Bar

today i learned something

... but it sadly doesn't change much since i have to manually open the IME pad from the language bar anyway

Shouldn't it be Legend of TheEnd?

but that would mean i'm the damsel in dis- dammit jenni Edited by TheEnd

I'm sorry Neal!

Everything you do is terrible, even if other people do the same and aren't called out for it!

_20140702_190746.jpg

I-Is this an actual thing or just a one-shot?

Still terrible!

If I were to be ignored here, I'd have nowhere else to go to. :<

An 'A' for effort!

Some terrible are more acceptable than some others.

*pat*

I thought it was E