• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Bal's thing was a direct character quote or something in which case translating it might not have the same effect

is it

I yell at Rey for gratuitious japanese too but I usually did that over skype and Rey's japanese is probably miles better than Neal's

Edited by Thor Odinson

I'm sorry Neal!

Everything you do is terrible, even if other people do the same and aren't called out for it!

I-Is this an actual thing or just a one-shot?

instant failure, just add purple!

probably the option that will disappoint you and make you sad

ie one-shot

Well you are already an old man in distress...

what is this

I yell at Rey for gratuitious japanese too but I usually did that over skype and Rey's japanese is probably miles better than Neal's

comparing their levels right now would be an insult to rey Edited by TheEnd

I can't tell either way my Japanese knowledge is basically a few words + whatever Kanji I can get by being fluent in Chinese

's why I'd rather that, if you're gonna spam japanese, do it in kanji so I can actually have a shot at guessing what it means

it was kinda funny i looked through my friend's textbook once and I pretty much deciphered an entire paragraph in japanese using nothing but my chinese knowledge because I have maybe about 5 kana memorized

Edited by Thor Odinson

if you make bad plans you can't keep up, then you're bad at planning

whether that lack of ability derives from poor talent or insufficient training is another matter

Insufficient training, probably.

I'm sorry Neal!

Everything you do is terrible, even if other people do the same and aren't called out for it!

Some terrible are more acceptable than some others.

*pat*

I thought it was E

E-everything?!

I see. I didn't know that. :<

^~^

N-no. It's 'A'! The grade!

instant failure, just add purple!

Should I just post like this, then?

Balcerzak's avy and sig is probably the sexiest combo I've ever seen...

That is high compliment, I am honored.

I thought Bal's thing was a direct character quote or something in which case translating it might not have the same effect

is it

My shoggoth can't possibly be this cute. And yeah, I just substituted Shoggoth in for imouto in the Oreimo title. (Though, I suppose it's never explicitly said just what Saya actually is, shoggoth is a reasonably likely interpretation though, I feel.)

Insufficient training, probably.

doesn't matter

you're flattering yourself either way

"i'm not bad at planning, i just make bad plans!"

and thus improvement is impossible, as you can't even detect the issue

Should I just post like this, then?

while i'd prefer it, at this point it'd be insufficient Edited by TheEnd

i don't particularly care either way about colors as long as it's legible

I feel like default is superior simply because it'll work on all themes since default colors change based on the theme for legibility but hey if it's legible then w/e

Edited by Thor Odinson

shoggoth?

The definitive description of shoggoths comes from [At the Mountains of Madness]. In it, Lovecraft writes them as massive amoeba-like creatures made out of iridescent black slime, with multiple eyes "floating" on the surface. They are described as "protoplasmic", lacking any default body shape and instead being able to form limbs and organs at will. An average shoggoth measured fifteen feet across when a sphere, though the story mentions ones of much greater size. --wikipedia Edited by Balcerzak

What are you waiting for TE

the world cup finals

how could i tell someone to keep his word if i can't keep my own

Edited by TheEnd

I was specifically not thinking of Rey though.

I agree that complete sentences in romaji are stupid to use here, but other people here that don't speak japanese often use a few words in romaji here and there and it's completely harmless. Yet Neal is the only one who gets told to not use them at all.

E-everything?!

I see. I didn't know that. :<

N-no. It's 'A'! The grade!

Everything.

Of course you didn't.

It's E for Effort.

one-shot?... heh, we'll see.

the bad puns are real

Also shouldn't it be the Legend of Marthur if Fia is the villian

Shouldn't it be Legend of TheEnd?

this.

but also i decided to do Legend of Fia because she isn't here anymore... i didn't get round to explaining, quickly finished it off as i went to do something.

but that would mean i'm the damsel in dis- dammit jenni

it's okay it's just a loose parody :3

oh, so was that why she asked if marthur was left handed?

yarrr :3

I was specifically not thinking of Rey though.

I agree that complete sentences in romaji are stupid to use here, but other people here that don't speak japanese often use a few words in romaji here and there and it's completely harmless. Yet Neal is the only one who gets told to not use them at all.

Neal does it so much it actually stands out is the thing

A couple words here or there is fine in very small doses that is pretty unnoticable

but then when every 5 posts you get some awkward romaji phrasing shit it gets annoying

Hell I've yelled at Rey for using entire kanji/kana sentences in skype and I tolerate kanji a lot more

It gets too much you get me