• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it is. I think Latin America in general is in NTSC. Except... hmm... don't know, really.

I'll keep that in mind.

They should budget their lifestyle to afford healthcare insurance then, rather than a new iphone or whatever else. It's expensive, yes, but not unmanageable.

bj9546.gif

Real World America, try it sometime. It really isnt like you imagine. At all. Try paying 1500 clams a month and not even getting dental coverage. On top of a 2000 dollar deductible. (that keeps climbing every year) Yeah, such a wonderful system. Healthcare reform has eased this pain some, but theres still the Medicare gouging. Its greed, plain and simple.

They should budget their lifestyle to afford healthcare insurance then, rather than a new iphone or whatever else. It's expensive, yes, but not unmanageable.

That's... a really narrow-minded way to think about it, Bal. Not everyone has the means to afford these kind of things on a monthly basis, and not just because they splurged on an iPhone. Hell, I can't even afford that shit, and I don't even have many bills apart from rent at the moment.

That's... a really narrow-minded way to think about it, Bal. Not everyone has the means to afford these kind of things on a monthly basis, and not just because they splurged on an iPhone. Hell, I can't even afford that shit, and I don't even have many bills apart from rent at the moment.

Yeah they are...just trying to survive.

Tomodachi!Loki has an ego all right.

2mMrCsB.png

Fruity you should read sengoku rance to start. (I haven't played it myself)

No

Neal should not be playing that horseshit

Neither should you for that matter

You're an actual baby

Edited by Kon

Lets blame you, Loki for that supreme court decision.

Blame Loki (Or the giants) for everything wrong. :D

tumblr_m6yc18fjnb1qjvire.gif

Curse that horribly accurate flow chart.

D:

No

Neal should not be playing that horseshit

Neither should you for that matter

You're an actual baby

Heh...*looks at Ein's post* ok...someone explain to me what the hell is going on there.

7ddd3f0357.jpg

progress update

taro why don't you take hair advice from starplat

short hair is a pain in the ass to draw

I'd have a remark for this but it's like 80 degrees outside at 75% humidity and this picture is making my face so hot I think it's melting off good day Lumi

I admit when I say something stupid, I'll try to delete/edit the post for obvious reasons, as well as being an embarrassing reminder of how bad I am.

Honestly, that's why I just stay away from people now that'll trigger that stupid side of myself.

There's someone here that is fully aware of everything I've been.

I've done stupid things Marthur.

It bothers me.

And while hopefully I'll get better, and thank you for your criticism, I don't really need you to believe me if I'll change for the better or not. (I apologize if this sounds hostile. It's not meant to be.)

All I need to do is do it, and be satisfied with that.

Nice words. Now back them up with acts.

It just happened 6 weeks ago btw. Too soon to tell if that's true or not.

You're talking like you're done doing stupid things.

Doing stupid things is okay. As long as you learn from them.

I don't mind if you take the criticism or not and I'm afraid I don't really care about how highly you think of yourself either. I was just offering my own personal judgement based on the things I personally see here.

Then again I can admit you have improved in regards to dream related horribleness. So I'll at least give you that.

Too late for that.

You should have stopped TE when he was talking about Monmusu long ago.

The FE4 Thread game even had Mon-Mumu.

...but I guess I should have expected that the 12 year old did play the game.

Mon-mumu was completely safe okay?

I'd have a remark for this but it's like 80 degrees outside at 75% humidity and this picture is making my face so hot I think it's melting off good day Lumi

Ehehehehe 8D

I always thought short hair was easier to draw.

nooo long hair is all flowy brushstrokes do whatever i want and short hair is how do i place color