FE4 THREAD

Fia

You are also wearing a barrette with a bunny on it.

Jotaro is the Imp Signal. Shine it, she will come.

YOU HAVE A FEVER! AND THE SOLUTION IS MORE JOJO!

Hella

Guess who just got through with Iron Man~

fuck yeah

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU DID! :B Comics or films?

Poms are too small. I dont like tiny dogs. Corg is the smallest ill go these days.

Film. I'm watching Iron Man 2 now. Thor, then Captain America, and then Avengers. Friend and I are having a marvel night.

Guys whatever happened to msn.

The Age of The Skype came upon us and thus MSN was banished to the depths of history.

PEOPLE WHO AGREE WITH ME LALALALALALALA

Spitz man...so cute. I never owned one but gods i want one. Poms are too small but Skipperkes, despite small size, are ADORABLE! AWWWWW!

Film. I'm watching Iron Man 2 now. Thor, then Captain America, and then Avengers. Friend and I are having a marvel night.

Awww shit yeah. I need to get the first Cap movie.

The Age of The Skype came upon us and thus MSN was banished to the depths of history.

Nobody skypuuuu's with me though. ;~;

Awww shit yeah. I need to get the first Cap movie.

we plan on, of course, watching the others, but we'd already rented seven movies (five marvel, howl's moving castle, and then the Slayers: movie for the lulz) so we decided we'd get the rest when we returned these.

Nobody skypuuuu's with me though. ;~;

I would think it would be nice of him to do so.

:V

we plan on, of course, watching the others, but we'd already rented seven movies (five marvel, howl's moving castle, and then the Slayers: movie for the lulz) so we decided we'd get the rest when we returned these.

Yeah theres a lot of MCU to get through. And Howl's Moving Castle is fucking awesome.

i guess not reverse shading does go a lot faster but reverse shading looks a lot nicer

takes me forever though

The eyes are quite nice in this one.

Thor time now~

Bask in the glory of mine visage!

Bask in the glory of mine visage!

Current working theory atm is that Loki had the basis, of course, for being the Trickster, but he developed into a villain as Thor develops into a hero, and is flabbergasted and upset at Thor's banishment. Also, while justified, Odin was really, REALLY harsh to Thor (with the words).

Thank

Odin's a saint in the movies compared to the comics

Nor that he's any nice in the movies but comics odin is an ASSHOLE

We just hit the part where Thor failed to pick up the hammer and it was so sad.

Current working theory atm is that Loki had the basis, of course, for being the Trickster, but he developed into a villain as Thor develops into a hero, and is flabbergasted and upset at Thor's banishment. Also, while justified, Odin was really, REALLY harsh to Thor (with the words).

Hai.

Umm...

Let me know when you are done with the film so i can tell you the entirety of my thoughts on that. cuz im almost positive that

[spoiler=Part 1 of Loki's Motives]

He was banking on Thor looking pretty crappy during that ceremony crash and going to Jotunheim to "settle the score." However, i dont think he was anticipating the banishment as much as just Loki being the one to come out looking really good. He has...another plan that sorta ties into this earlier one that is a result of Thor's banishment.

Which...is kinda in line with the Trickster role Loki has in mythology. (The "Oops...i broke it, so i better fix it." thing.)

What is a man

A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF SECRETS! BUT ENOUGH TALK! HAVE AT YOU!

Smash new script.

yes.

Hai.

Umm...

Let me know when you are done with the film so i can tell you the entirety of my thoughts on that. cuz im almost positive that

[spoiler=Part 1 of Loki's Motives]

He was banking on Thor looking pretty crappy during that ceremony crash and going to Jotunheim to "settle the score." However, i dont think he was anticipating the banishment as much as just Loki being the one to come out looking really good. He has...another plan that sorta ties into this earlier one that is a result of Thor's banishment.

Which...is kinda in line with the Trickster role Loki has in mythology. (The "Oops...i broke it, so i better fix it." thing.)

A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF SECRETS! BUT ENOUGH TALK! HAVE AT YOU!

yes.

I have that theory NOW, since the movie has gone through, but I do think that he wasn't anticipating the banishment.

ALSO, WHAT THE HELL?! I CLICKED THE STUPID SKYPE ICON AND THEN SOMETHING WEIRD HAPPENED AND I HAD TO RESTART MY COMPUTER BEFORE IT CRASHED FUCK

I have that theory NOW, since the movie has gone through, but I do think that he wasn't anticipating the banishment.

ALSO, WHAT THE HELL?! I CLICKED THE STUPID SKYPE ICON AND THEN SOMETHING WEIRD HAPPENED AND I HAD TO RESTART MY COMPUTER BEFORE IT CRASHED FUCK

:c

Ouch!

Is that why you're not around anymore?

No he wasnt. He was actually just trying to make Thor look bad. Banishment was not what he had in mind. Things kinda snowballed pretty hard there...

I don't think he was anticipating it, though since he's Loki, he takes whatever he gets and runs with it

Indeed. And attempt to rectify it with using Loki Logic.

Speedwagon mii is so fabulous...

5wm3xl.jpg