FE4 THREAD

Fia

I don't think he was anticipating it, though since he's Loki, he takes whatever he gets and runs with it

*nodnod*

Ouch!

Is that why you're not around anymore?

...I thought I made that obvious.

No he wasnt. He was actually just trying to make Thor look bad. Banishment was not what he had in mind. Things kinda snowballed pretty hard there...

yeah. XD

AND OMG, I'M AT THE KICKASS AWESOME SCENE AT THE VERY END WITH THE STORM AND HAMMER AND OMFG THIS IS AWESOME AS ALL HELL! (Also, I've gotten more feels moments in this movie than I have in the previous.)

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*nodnod*

...I thought I made that obvious.

yeah. XD

AND OMG, I'M AT THE KICKASS AWESOME SCENE AT THE VERY END WITH THE STORM AND HAMMER AND OMFG THIS IS AWESOME AS ALL HELL! (Also, I've gotten more feels moments in this movie than I have in the previous.)

Welcome to the Thor fandom, my dear.

LOL this gif...

Star-Trek-Wheres-Waldo-thumb-330x247-500

I like this. Its cute.

Thor is made of feels and brotherly love and im cry

Speedwagon mii is so fabulous...

5wm3xl.jpg

what a cute

Edited by Thor Odinson

Welcome to the Thor fandom, my dear.

Thor is made of feels and brotherly love and im cry

Soooooo, Thor is now my current favorite? XD Captain America is next.

Soooooo, Thor is now my current favorite? XD Captain America is next.

Woo.

[spoiler=Loki's Motives: Part Deux]

Now that you are done with the first film, we can delve deeper. Loki anticipated very little of what actually went on. Heres what he anticipated:

Laufey's guys fucking up Thor's coronation.

Thor losing his shit about the above.

Going to Jotunheim. (He actually pulls a reverse psychology on Thor and gang...)

Causing a shitstorm there.

Having Odin come in and save the day. (Loki told the guards about the venture...)

Thor coming out looking like ass.

Loki, in turn, looks like the Smart, Good Son.

He did not anticipate:

Finding out that he turned Jotnar blue.....

Odin losing his shit and banishing Thor.

The Truth Bomb about Loki's real father.

Odin falling into the Odinsleep.

Thor's budding relationship with Jane.

Heimdall allowing the Warriors Three to pass.

The Rest Of The Plot.

So making it up on the fly, Loki devised a plan to still try to come out smelling like a rose. Blame Odin's situation on the Jotnar attack and Thor, declare war on Jotunheim and Laufey (personal reasons, but making it look like its for the good of Asgard), and keep Thor from ever coming back. Loki tricks Laufey into being able to murder Odin in his sleep, just so he could murder Laufey and look the hero.

It snowballs when Thor comes back. This is when Loki loses his shit completely and you will see the results of that in The Avengers.

Steve is also a super sweetie

No lie. I have a huge soft spot for Steve Rogers.

HOLY SHIT, ELROND IS HYDRA!

I know! <33333 I love Hugo Weaving!

Woo.

[spoiler=Loki's Motives: Part Deux]

Now that you are done with the first film, we can delve deeper. Loki anticipated very little of what actually went on. Heres what he anticipated:

Laufey's guys fucking up Thor's coronation.

Thor losing his shit about the above.

Going to Jotunheim. (He actually pulls a reverse psychology on Thor and gang...)

Causing a shitstorm there.

Having Odin come in and save the day. (Loki told the guards about the venture...)

Thor coming out looking like ass.

Loki, in turn, looks like the Smart, Good Son.

He did not anticipate:

Finding out that he turned Jotnar blue.....

Odin losing his shit and banishing Thor.

The Truth Bomb about Loki's real father.

Odin falling into the Odinsleep.

Thor's budding relationship with Jane.

Heimdall allowing the Warriors Three to pass.

The Rest Of The Plot.

So making it up on the fly, Loki devised a plan to still try to come out smelling like a rose. Blame Odin's situation on the Jotnar attack and Thor, declare war on Jotunheim and Laufey (personal reasons, but making it look like its for the good of Asgard), and keep Thor from ever coming back. Loki tricks Laufey into being able to murder Odin in his sleep, just so he could murder Laufey and look the hero.

It snowballs when Thor comes back. This is when Loki loses his shit completely and you will see the results of that in The Avengers.

No lie. I have a huge soft spot for Steve Rogers.

I know! <33333 I love Hugo Weaving!

Makes perfect sense. *nodnod* And, also, I do quite enjoy Thor-Jane's relationship, though I viewed it more of a mutual romantic crush/interest. I look forward to more building during the next movie. ^^

I'm liking him so far. Adorable, moral, snarky little bitch. xDDDDDD

I don't particularly like the movie version of Thor/Jane

There's one of the comics that did it really well, much more buildup and it didn't feel like "hey I just met you it's tru luv" but it was a Marvel AU and it was discontinued and I was sad

The current iteration of Thor/Jane's relationship in main comic marvel is pretty good too, they're exes though but they're still friends and Thor definitely respects her a lot

Classic Thor/Jane is too 60s damsel in distress and by the time Jane's character got more fleshed out and feels more like a character than a plot device, they broke up already since comics hates keeping people together for long time lol

Idk, I think because I went in thinking "mutual respect and attraction", it was a lot easier to like. If I'd gone in thinking something like Pepper and Tony... I'd probably be disappointed as all hell. XD

Idk, I think because I went in thinking "mutual respect and attraction", it was a lot easier to like. If I'd gone in thinking something like Pepper and Tony... I'd probably be disappointed as all hell. XD

It's mostly just because I feel it was kinda rushed

like if they had more time I'd be fine

But I like Jane by herself I just don't like the handling of their romance in the movies

Jane herself is pretty great though

I don't particularly like the movie version of Thor/Jane

There's one of the comics that did it really well, much more buildup and it didn't feel like "hey I just met you it's tru luv" but it was a Marvel AU and it was discontinued and I was sad

The current iteration of Thor/Jane's relationship in main comic marvel is pretty good too, they're exes though but they're still friends and Thor definitely respects her a lot

Classic Thor/Jane is too 60s damsel in distress and by the time Jane's character got more fleshed out and feels more like a character than a plot device, they broke up already since comics hates keeping people together for long time lol

Im relatively ok with how the first film handled it, other than how rushed it seemed. It was like a gender swapped Dulcinea Effect. I can shrug that off for the most part because of how adorable their interactions were with each other. And that Jane actually is kinda awkward despite being hella smart and Natalie Portman.

My problem comes from the second movie...Kat, theres spoilers here :P:

[spoiler=Thor 2 stuff.]

Jane is strongly implied to have gone completely lovesick during the course of the two years between films. And that she sorta just kinda gave up on the majority of her research, and began doing some things just to chase after Thor. She is more or less reduced to being the lovesick, hysterical woman whos agency was removed. In favor of giving Darcy more things to do. Ugh. When on Asgard, it is understandable that Jane cant do a whole bunch. However, she can do things other than standing around and looking afraid. I still have a huge issue with the whole Frigga/Malekith scene because Jane literally does nothing. And at that point in the film, she could do something.

At the end of Thor 2, we are treated to Jane eating sugary cereal in a hysterical manner in order to cope with Thor not being around. That upset me. Wheres the intelligent, able bodied girl from the first film? The only portion of the Thor 2 that had Jane being...Jane as established, was when shes using Selvig's spatial thingdeals in the climax. Darcy was STILL hogging the spotlight there.

2wpt7ir.gif

Jane in Mighty Thor was lol for the most part. Yeah, the 60s.

I agree with the problems with the relationship in Thor 2, definitely. It's a shame they cut out a couple of the SCIENCE!Jane scenes too, urgh

Indeed. *frown*

You'd think she'd be really interested in

[spoiler=for science]

What Odin had to say about the Aether being able to bleed across Nine freaking Worlds. That, and given Thor's previous exposition in the first film about Yggdrasil, she'd visibly connect the dots on how that would all work. Plus the Convergence itself. Shes pretty interested in that initially, but then it just goes away cuz omgThor. D:< You'd also think she would be rather interested in the hidden wormholes all over the place, considering she passes through one twice during the course of the film.

alanisnotamused.jpg

That one deleted scene...they shoulda kept it.... That OTHER deleted scene...they should have kept that too....

Ho-ly crap.

I got FC, SC, and The 3rd to work in Korean.

TE, I'm so happy.

I can no play every Kiseki game in Korean. From FC to Sen II.

Well, except for Nayuta no Kiseki and Ys vs. Sora no Kiseki, but those don't count as full-fledged Kiseki games... even though it would be nice if I could play those, too...