• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, nothing I love more than having to complete and turn in a 3 page paper on a topic I know absolutely nothing about in... two hours

Fucking lovely

Started a new Seiken Densetsu 3 file. Was tempted to change Hawk and Lise's names to Locke and Celes respectively. Did not give into temptation.

Started a new Seiken Densetsu 3 file. Was tempted to change Hawk and Lise's names to Locke and Celes respectively. Did not give into temptation.

Who's the 3rd one? or am I being dumb for not assuming it's the typical Kevin pick?

Are you saying 8/10 is bad or what.

8/10 followed by "not fan of those kinds of movies" usually means he liked it despite that fact comrade.

Edited by Sirius

Angela ended up being the third wheel through random selection. I originally got Carlie, but I hate Carlie so I tried again.

Ah yes, nothing I love more than having to complete and turn in a 3 page paper on a topic I know absolutely nothing about in... two hours

Fucking lovely

Everyone Rally Essay for Kon.

not olivia

You were *THAT* surprised?

Tonton, do you live under a rock?

Edited by shadowofchaos

8/10 followed by "not fan of those kinds of movies" usually means he liked it despite that fact comrade.

It's just the way it's phrased, man. It's like "I gave it an 8/10 because I don't like these movies" more than "despite not liking these movies".

...how many more waifus can I kill?

kill the husbandos too

don't discriminate you then again people only care about cute girls dying apparently

i guess that's why madoka was so successful #shotsfired