• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Phew, spending all evening trying to teach my grandparents how to use their smartphone is hard work.

They've had it for a while now, but now I'm trying to get a bit... deeper.

I showed them how to use the flashlight, free Internet calling, bank info, music & video, news, weather, note-taking, the GPS, and all that good stuff... Don't know if they'll remember it all, though.

But my grandpa looked pleased at how much his phone could now do, so I'm glad. :D

I'll probably need my grandchild's help to do stuff when I'm 80... even though I won't admit that now...

Cool sprite.

thankee. Sorta drunken mead splice. Ill probably fix it to make it look more like who i intended it to be later when im more..urr...coherent. (cuz i would also need to splice and muck with it more and thats against the splice contest rules.)

It's okay to not like/enjoy FE13.

I posted in Serious Discussion wish me luck

oh

Phew, spending all evening trying to teach my grandparents how to use their smartphone is hard work.

They've had it for a while now, but now I'm trying to get a bit... deeper.

I showed them how to use the flashlight, free Internet calling, bank info, music & video, news, weather, note-taking, the GPS, and all that good stuff... Don't know if they'll remember it all, though.

But my grandpa looked pleased at how much his phone could now do, so I'm glad. :D

I'll probably need my grandchild's help to do stuff when I'm 80... even though I won't admit that now...

its always great to help people like that

did it get a translation or..

dual destinies got translated, the 1-3 compendium already has english text in the japanese version, and the newly-announced spin-off is unkwnown

I posted in Serious Discussion wish me luck

shadowfrost why

The only reason I enjoyed the pre-fe9 FE's was because I could turbo through the enemy phase lolollolol

Turbo is for ninnies.

dual destinies got translated, the 1-3 compendium already has english text in the japanese version, and the newly-announced spin-off is unkwnown

thanks a buncho

I know some people who play it on perpetual turbo mode. That's a little insane, I'd say.

Slow down and save states and frame advance only Final Destination