• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You changed your avatar? Who is that?

Its Roy

;A; Aqua, why. kidding

I think the pacing worked in the manga, but doesn't translate well to anime, because things that only took a panel or two in manga take like a million years in anime. And they're also purposefully padding it to infinity, not to mention all the horrible filler scenes. Blegh.

This so much in response to Tsamimi.

k, fine, I just hate manga. Hmph.

I did go too far saying "blame the manga", sorry. And I was even thinking of the doesn't-translate-well-to-anime issue when I said it, I'm terrible. x_x;

The manga has its "episodes"--each fight--and so the anime is staying faithful to that feeling, even if it results in padding.

For you guys, you'd prefer if the anime went at its own speed instead of strictly staying with the episodic feeling, right? Which means less padding and filler. Something that feels like a good show to watch rather than an adaption of a manga. I'd rather it stick to the original feeling, which is what it's doing, even if I find it rather boring. I fucking hate it when content is changed, and that goes for the overall feel of the storytelling too. So...I dislike it in the manga but I can put up with it in the anime? This is me, being weird and not making sense. Nothing new.

And then Marthur has other issues that don't bother me at all.

Neal selling his body...

dangerous

are you sure you want him to do that

soo embarrassed

uwaah

it's okay

What's going on I'm just gonna

Watch LH now

good decision Edited by OldMan

k, fine, I just hate manga. Hmph.

I did go too far saying "blame the manga", sorry. And I was even thinking of the doesn't-translate-well-to-anime issue when I said it, I'm terrible. x_x;

The manga has its "episodes"--each fight--and so the anime is staying faithful to that feeling, even if it results in padding.

For you guys, you'd prefer if the anime went at its own speed instead of strictly staying with the episodic feeling, right? Which means less padding and filler. Something that feels like a good show to watch rather than an adaption of a manga. I'd rather it stick to the original feeling, which is what it's doing, even if I find it rather boring. I fucking hate it when content is changed, and that goes for the overall feel of the storytelling too. So...I dislike it in the manga but I can put up with it in the anime? This is me, being weird and not making sense. Nothing new.

And then Marthur has other issues that don't bother me at all.

I didn't really find what you said objectionable, just saying why I think the anime is bad, so it's okay.

But um, not quite what I meant. Did you like the previous season? It was faithful to the manga a whole bunch, but it had to compromise so it had more acceptable pacing. I was thinking something more along those lines...but maybe part 3 can't be very faithful like that, I dunno. I bet it can be better than what we have now, though. It's fine if you find the anime more bearable than the manga though.

Also, the soundtrack sucks.

why the weeb honorifics

oops i don't know senor frosty

ArNTGina

so... close...

What does NTG stand for if I may so suddenly ask?

Nomadic Trooper silly cute tiny casual wonderful mathematical Girl

jenni no

that would make you a pimp

/patpat

oooops

he should just be my model then

/glomp

oops i don't know senor frosty

señor

Nomadic Trooper silly cute tiny casual wonderful mathematical Girl

this is true too

oooops