• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering how little I use my cellphone I would not mind having a watch for whenever I'm out of home or something. Actually, I think I do have a watch, just never found much use of it since I always have someone else with a watch or something else that can tell the time...

i wear a watch to school every day ;~;

That's okay, dude. I don't find much use for them what with cell phones and computers being everywhere nowadays, but anyone is free to do what they want.

Considering watches are more less obsolete (outside of a few niche uses)... I'm not sure who would even want to buy such an expensive piece of junk.

I still wear watches

Faster to look at your arm than to reach into your pocket and open up your phone or wake the phone up from sleep or whatever (especially if you're sitting down and your phone is in your pocket)

Plus, their battery life is god-tier compared to phones and tablets

Edited by BLS

I don't think that's necessarily true, BLS. I work outside, so obviously stripping through several layers of clothing is going to be very inconvenient during the winter. It might be faster during the warmer months, but then it leaves behind a really awkward tanline. :|

And my cell phone can go at least three days without needing to be recharged, so I'm okay with that.

i didn't have a phone that didn't suck until last month so i got used to having a watch instead

now my wrist feels naked without one rip

i don't have a cellphone, so i still use a watch

Well, you're an OldMan. It goes without saying that you can't keep up with the times. I bet you're so old fashioned that you don't even have a digital watch.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Analog clocks are so much nicer than digital clocks.

Well, you're an OldMan. It goes without saying that you can't keep up with the times. I bet you're so old fashioned that you don't even have a digital watch.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Analog clocks are so much nicer than digital clocks.

of course it's an analog watch