• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Barring those weekend or daily sales, most likely it would be on sale in the Equinox one. Or Solstice, definitely at worst.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

[spoiler=log of LoGH 49]Reinhard seems to really dislike Yang because he's a thorn in his plans everytime. weeell you're attacking the Alliance so of course he'd retaliate. haha never gives him the satisfaction of victory. oh well, just so happens he always faces Yang because... Yang is like the only decent guy around in the Alliance

i wonder if i should watch the Battle of Tiamat spin?

politicians and reporters want Yang to promise the Alliance will be safe. sigh. they really think he's a magic man. duty to your nation huh... nations are funny things aren't they. and the way the reporters are threatening too. just because you can't do anything! so of course they have to rely on the clever man. but they don't even ask kindly. "promise to do justice against evil". geez, have you seen how happy the Empire civilians are? but they wouldn't know. and obviously anyone who invades is "evil". poor Yang. poor Alliance civilians. is it all the corrupt politicians' fault? are democracies just so fallible to corrupt people?

it seems the only way to be temporarily safe is to kill Reinhard. but Yang acknowledges that may screw over the Empire civilians. hmmm Yang will fight to win to ensure his salary lol??? is he actually serious when he says these things? even though he recognizes that Reinhard is "progressing" while the Alliance are going "backwards". does he really want the Alliance to survive? does he really feel a sense of duty? well... i guess if he would die either way. die in battle. lose against the Empire and be killed by Alliance or be captured by Reinhard and tortured. actually i wonder what Reinhard would think of Yang if they met? such a sloppy guy. lol

so either way Yang is forced to battle and protect THE NATION

Emil is becoming Kaiser's favourite boy

actually, Kissling has red hair too

you can watch the two movies anytime now, jenni

might as well see them when you finish this season, if you want

one happens right before the series, the other is an expanded retelling of the first few chapters (pre-Iserlohn campaign)

Edited by OldMan

D'aww

In a single stroke of luck I managed to find Apollo Justice at my Gamestop :DD

Now I can finally play my favorite dork's game without being a filthy pirate~

... Of course this means that I'll be cursed to work every Saturday for the next year >_>

apollo justice was meh

he's fine in dd though

why does that game have to be digital download only and why doesn't the nintendo store accept American Express ffffff

why does that game have to be digital download only and why doesn't the nintendo store accept American Express ffffff

>giving nintendo your credit card data

pfft

>giving nintendo your credit card data

pfft

I used prepaid cards to buy the Awakening DLC and then I was kind of just like eh this is too much of a hassle.

CHORDS OF STEEL

YES

apollo justice was meh

he's fine in dd though

I have an intense love for him and his game, and I was really sad that Apollo had to share his second game, although I actually like Athena a good bit.

Just buy a card ~o3o~

I also found the first Ace Attorney game, but passed since the updated trilogy is coming to the 3DS soon~

Deemo is beautiful. thanks Austin

and Yang isn't from Hong Kong

you can watch the two movies anytime now, jennimight as well see them when you finish this season, if you wantone happens right before the series, the other is an expanded retelling of the first few chapters (pre-Iserlohn campaign)

yaay yes i will most likely check them out when this season ends

and i love Apollo Justice too

Edited by NTG