FE4 THREAD

Fia

hey let's reply to posts from three months ago that nobody gives a fuck about anymore

must reply to every reply in the thread

^

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

DYC3hg.jpg4fzr0B.jpg

who said subs are bad? if it take one of the best subs and give her lots of unique resources, she's hard to stop. also, a wrath user with prayer broke the arena!

translating yanomami for a change

/pat

what do you mean

/pat'd

"it's okay jenni, I'm here"

H-hm? Heh, nice nickname.

Though, unfortunately, I just get the demo of it. Because of an anorexic wallet

oh noooo gotta feed it :o

[spoiler=log of LoGH jennilogh it is ep 54 the season END]wow it's the end of the season. epic end. so epic. here is my rant, part 1

~Battle of Vermillion~

wow i am so excited. i cannot believe it. Reinhard is now officially Kaiser of THE UNIVERSE(?). oh my geezus. that "final battle" was so exciting. i cannot believe how it ended. i am glad both Yang and Reinhard survived, but it seems neither are fully happy. Reinhard has so much pride, and Yang is so stubborn/adamant about his principles. Reinhard disdains being "handed" victory like this. Yang would love to have shot him down but in the spirit of democracy he would not ignore government orders. so much irony in here. you could save your nation by killing Reinhard!! ok, it wouldn't be that easy. and i suppose if he ignored, Mittermeyer and co. would trash Heinessen, and then things would get complicated.

that battle though. First is Reinhard's INFINITE line of defenses lol. clever trick! but Julian noticed it (before Yang, ?). Secondly is Yang retreating temporarily to hide in an asteroid belt, and then he sends a decoy fleet... consisting of a bunch of ASTEROIDS. the fleet looked so large, the enemy couldn't tell if it was the main fleet or not! so Reinhard directed his whole fleet there?? and they threw asteroids and stuff at them. and then Yang's real fleet went for the unprotected Reinhard. oh maaan. and the way the Yang fleet managed to surround Reinhard's fleets and bombard them. but just when Reinhard's ship was targeted, Muller came to the rescue. a bit more fighting, and then Yang gets one more chance to shoot down Reinhard. but then he gets government orders to CEASEFIRE. THE TIMING.

so those were two critical moments where Yang could almost kill Reinhard. first was ruined by Muller's reinforcements. second was ruined by the subduing of Heinessen where Mittermeyer + Reuental forced the government to order Yang to ceasefire!!! the timing!! and ironically Muller was able to fly back to Reinhard quickly because an Alliance commander surrendered quickly. and we have Hilda's wonderful insight, asking Mittermeyer for help. so Muller essential bought time for the government orders to be made just in time.

(i almost wonder story/script-wise was it actually necessary to have two chances like that? i guess it makes it exciting but they could just have the second interruption. or did they want an excuse for Muller to perform well in this battle? i suppose it really grips you though. at first you think "OMG he almost got killed!!" and then next you think "surely he'll shoot him this time" (actually, maybe not, because REINHARD CAN'T DIE. HE CAN'T.) but then you have CEASEFIRE and everyone is so frustrated and the audience is like OMGOMGOMG. it really was gripping really.)

>_>

:3

I can't get the necessary means to inflate the wallet... or bad luck at getting the substance.

i wish you good luck ): and good fortune

jenni is so excited

i never thought she'd enjoy logh so much

me neither!

logh also makes me want to be less apathetic about politics

Maybe it's because I tend to dislike opera shows.

[8/21/14, 9:39:09 PM] Austin: my life is so boring

[8/21/14, 9:39:15 PM] Austin: when i can't complain to people on sf

[8/21/14, 9:43:18 PM] Emeraldfox: You can complain to us, since we're members of SF, afterall

[8/21/14, 9:43:30 PM] Austin: nooo

[8/21/14, 9:43:34 PM] Austin: i want to talk about my meaningless problems

[8/21/14, 9:43:39 PM] Austin: and then have marthur or TE say "we don't carE"

[8/21/14, 9:43:46 PM] Austin: that makes me feel better. :C

So maso. So good.

Only sometimes?

And I'm so glad the forums live again ;u;

I was about to throw lke half my paycheck into the donation bin

I still might

Makes me wonder how much people donated in the name of Serenes Forest...

Nice avatar, Fruity.

Jenni-senpai drew it for me.

It's perfect. =333333

i-i forgive you

i don't really care about the space part though

thank y-you

...but... ASTEROIDS

Maybe it's because I tend to dislike opera shows.

It's perfect. =333333

but there is bad opera and then there's good opera

and then Neal was a social recluse, eating breathing and gaming

also sounds like you're having FUN at college

Jyo was saying thanks he had reached his goal in one of the site updates I think and I'm sure more than $10 did that!

Of course that only means more than you, who knows somebody coulda gone crazy with the donations

Edited by Freohr Datia

i wish you good luck ): and good fortune

I thank you, the struggle should be less difficult now.

It's perfect. =333333

I had planned to, but... wallet woes

It is a pretty good drawing.*nods*

Upgrade was about $350 in total, and I don't think all of that came from Jyo's pocket.

Edited by Roxas