FE4 THREAD

Fia

Jyo was saying thanks he had reached his goal in one of the site updates I think and I'm sure more than $10 did that!

Of course that only means more than you, who knows somebody coulda gone crazy with the donations

jyo said the goal was $350, yeah

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

oh whoops I thought $350 was the halfway mark

Elieson • 20 hours ago

What's the goal $ for donations?

Jyosua • 20 hours ago

About $350. We're currently halfway there! I'm really, really grateful to everyone who donated.

[spoiler=log of LoGH jennilogh yep more ep54 things i havent finished yet]Part 2 GOOO. hey come on, it's the end of the season! and it's the final episodes! and sorry for my imperfect punctuation. or maybe i should have broke this one up. it gotta big pretty quick.

~Dying Democracy~

i am so conflicted too. i don't know which government I'd prefer but i certainly love Reinhard's current way, even if it is a dictatorship. the only problem is this will only last as long as he is alive and conscious and kind. who else would be a "fair" ruler like him? it is true that democracies can be good too, but it's just that the current guys in the Alliance are corrupt. i wonder if Yang would lead a fair democracy? well, "lead" is probably a weird word here for a democracy o.o. indeed, it is the citizens who elect and vote. and then the government represents. and then whatever happens, the responsibility lies in everyone in the whole nation? i guess that's the difference huh. Yang explaining that in a dictatorship, if anyone goes wrong then they can push the blame onto one person. hmm so conflicted. i liked their discussions.

omg Yang and Reinhard's first meeting. it was interesting and wonderfully awkward. it really is a shame they were born in different places. although what would the world be like if Yang was born in the Empire? would his principles be the same? would he support the Lohengramm Dynasty? too many what-ifs... well he did say he'd rush to serve Reinhard. hmm it's hard to say. plus he said he wanted to be a historian. the Alliance system forced him to go to Officers' school to be able to study it but then he had to be a soldier. how would the Empire system work? well he'd probably voluntarily enlist and serve Reinhard huh.

and those "discussions" at Heinessen! aka Bucock lectures and Truniht spewing sh*t. Bucock is a pretty zealous guy. I don't know what to think when he says things like "we should die a democracy rather than survive otherwise!". life is important, but so is the spirit of democracy and freedom... but is it fair for them to decide these things for everyone in the nation?... oh oops this is democracy. These people have been elected to represent the nation. Ha. but it's only so wrong because guys like Truniht have weaseled their way in. Truniht is such a COCKROACH. it's only so wrong because of the corruption and the misuse of power and the way some of these people think too much of themselves. just like the guy (Islands) Truniht exposed right there and then, although at least he had some sense at the end compared to selfish Truniht.

Jerk Truniht.

And then everybody has to shut up because Truniht's Earth cultists barge in with weapons. Everybody gotta listen to Truniht now. what a controlling di*k. even Reinhard calls him a "worthless piece of trash". and he has the balls to request citizenship of the Empire. WOW what a RAT. he can't face his own people and is only concerned about his safety and wellbeing. and the way he blasted Yang of not doing a good enough job because Yang destroyed the Artemis Necklace in the coup d'etat leading to Heinessen being defenseless. but they're always the ones inhibiting Yang from doing his full job. sigh. of course, from his point of view he'd think that way.

Jerk Trudick.

But Yang is so calm. he is so faithful to his democracy even if it's full of dic*s. is it because he feels so detached to all the political mumbo jumbo that he can stand back and see clearly? he just wants to live a normal life. and indeed, his request for retirement has been official approved!! now he can live a peaceful life with Frederica...

...or not! it's only ep54, surely he's not going to be able to rest for that long. gosh, I wonder what's going to happen next. i'm so anticipating and so scared etc.

Indeed, what most people just want is a peaceful life. few people want to take on responsibility and dabble in politics and lead the nation (like AWESOME REINHARD**). so they let the few people decide. they vote, they support. and when things go wrong it's also the citizens' responsibility?... but of course it's partially the corruption at fault. because of people like TRUNIHT. is a fair democracy as rare as a good dictatorship??? is corruption that hard to avoid???

**then again Reinhard was fueled by his own desire for power, power to rescue his sister AND also get rid of corrupt nobles. I don't know anymore. he doesn't seem to be that power-hungry. only power necessary to achieve his dreams and goals. yeah, he's still an ambitious wonderful bright radiant charismatic awesome shiny man. Brightest Star in the Sky.

Anyway here I am ranting about LoGH's politics when I never really cared for any other politics. And I never cared for history. So here are my thoughts on a fictional world which is just as real as the real world. Maybe it's time for me to start caring too and take an interest.

Edited by NTG

but there is bad opera and then there's good opera

and then Neal was a social recluse, eating breathing and gaming

also sounds like you're having FUN at college

True... but... I never was much of a fan of opera...

If only... I'm thinking of majoring in bio, and getting a minor in Japanese and education... so... I dunno...

It's very awkward.

i'd bet it's actually because you didn't get what was going on

H-hmph. That's not true at all.

Jyo was saying thanks he had reached his goal in one of the site updates I think and I'm sure more than $10 did that!

Of course that only means more than you, who knows somebody coulda gone crazy with the donations

Yeah. But regardless, I'm happy Jyo reached his goal.

I had planned to, but... wallet woes

It is a pretty good drawing.*nods*

Yeah, I couldn't donate much either, but I did what I could...

Upgrade was about $350 in total, and I don't think all of that came from Jyo's pocket.

That's a lot. Less than what I expected, but a lot.

oh whoops I thought $350 was the halfway mark

Elieson • 20 hours agoWhat's the goal $ for donations?Jyosua • 20 hours agoAbout $350. We're currently halfway there! I'm really, really grateful to everyone who donated.

Yaaaaaaay~! \o/

i see jenni really liked truniht

and that logh is improving jenni

beyond the impossible

True... but... I never was much of a fan of opera...

what about soap operas

H-hmph. That's not true at all.

yeah sure

is that when season two of LH starts

i haven't finished the first season

yeah, october 4th apparently

gotta go fast

Those, too...

R-really!

i don't watch operas and don't like soap operas

you're just trying to make ridiculous excuses again

it's official then

how do i even

*is confused by Roxas*

Apparently someone wants my school schedule

someone being one of my friends, even though I told her my schedule is down stairs

yeah, october 4th apparently

gotta go fast

i think I know what im doing today after I speedrun more anime Edited by Hydra Phantom