FE4 THREAD

Fia

*frowns*

Well... in my mind what I see is somebody who's so desperate and needy for attention that he... basically settles for anything

And it seems I'm learning he plays along with it a lot too which is what's been confusing me

And then there's the huuuuuuuge incident where he made a really tough promise that he couldn't at all keep, or I think he's been repeatedly making promises he couldn't/didn't keep

And probably other things I'm not remembering ;u;

Naivety/cluelessness isn't really bad in my books... so I would certainly look "outside of obvious cluelessness"

Except for the most part, just in general I see "improving" as "getting better at avoiding the trouble he stirs up or gets himself into"

But to fix that I think that everybody who continues to alienate or antagonize him also need to change their methods, I really really think that both sides need to change their methods

BUT really I don't know what to do, I've tried avoiding commenting on it because I don't know what to suggest at all and that doesn't make me any better than anybody else just I always slip sometimes and this time it seems very mistakenly as well

Edit: Well it's just that what I'm thinking is that encouragement would be very very helpful since it's a different method from what lots of people here tend to use, yet idk how well any encouragement that's been given has been working on him so far and idk how much he'd even listen (because it seems like he maybe doesn't listen that well either? Well he listens but he doesn't act) and idk what, more specifically than that, could work on him

I really think bullying him is not helping anything, and quite frankly, thats what it looks like is going on here. Bullying. So you are correct, i think the people who want to help Neal need to change their methods. Being an attention ham isnt a crime. Being needy can be pretty harmful (i know someone who is rather toxic in his neediness.), but really im seeing a lonely kid here. It can take someone almost a lifetime to "get it", so i think people need to back off Neal a bit and begin realizing how it looks when people harp on him for little bitty shit like the LoGH thing. Thats..really not as huge as you guys make it out to be. At least it shouldnt have been.

Regardless of whether I did or not, when something like this happens, I feel like it's my fault and I caused a problem.

I hate it when I make problems, though.

Being a nuisance is one thing, but 'causing problems and rifts is something I try to stay clear from.

It doesn't help that half the issues here seem to be my fault...

Fumbling in the dark happens. But there is a time where you have to remind yourself to bring a torch, mate. I think whats happening is that you keep forgetting to bring a torch. And then everyone blows it out of proportion.
"Look, Neal is stumbling around in the dark again. LETS REALLY RUB IT IN!"

So it becomes a problem but i do not think its just you alone.

that would have been acceptable, yes
it was blatantly clear he wasn't enjoying logh from the start, but he insisted it wasn't the case
so i challenged him

dammit neal, do that in the bathroom, not here

Challenging him is not exactly wrong. I think the extent of how far it went and how it got just plain out of hand, was ridiculous. |:/ Neal should have come clean a lot sooner about this, yes. But i also think that pushing him was a bit unfair.

But no matter how much encouragement I receive, it's no use unless I put in work on my end. :(

Yeah you do need to do that. Effort does pay off a lot in the long run.

I think the takeaway from this is, that people just need to communicate clearer and be honest with each other.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Just me being dumb about everything in general

when you touch him, the first song will be born in his world

At this rate I'll release my first EP

Or maybe second now that I think about it~

Edited by Freohr Datia

[spoiler=Hey TE]

Is this a good setup for Estelle?

EstelleOrbments_zps3c9f07d6.png

Transliterations (top to bottom):

Tear

La Tear

Curia

Earth Guard

Sylphen Wing

Forte (?)

Clock Up

Anti-Sepith

Stone Hammer

Aqua Bleed

Fire Bolt

Flare Arrow (Flame Arrow?)

Air Strike

Soul Blur

Dark Matter

Edited by Fruity Insanity

...What the fuck did I come back to? *does not feel drunk enough for this*

I do remember suggesting Neal take a break to get his thoughts more organized about what he wanted to say? Did that happen or...?

[spoiler=Hey TE]

Is this a good setup for Estelle?

EstelleOrbments_zps3c9f07d6.png

Transliterations (top to bottom):

Tear

La Tear

Curia

Earth Guard

Sylphen Wing

Forte (?)

Clock Up

Anti-Sepith

Stone Hammer

Aqua Bleed

Fire Bolt

Flare Arrow (Flame Arrow?)

Air Strike

Soul Blur

Dark Matter

estelle's most relevant art in early sc was teara, in order to fuel agate's relentless buffalo rage spam

also, defense and attack quartz gimp each other

I do remember suggesting Neal take a break to get his thoughts more organized about what he wanted to say? Did that happen or...?

of course not Edited by OldMan

Bartender, get this lady a drink! Put it on my tab.

estelle's most relevant art in early sc was tiara, in order to fuel agate's relentless buffalo rage spam

also, defense and attack quartz gimp each other

I can't get Teara yet, because I only have Mind 1 and HP 1 Quartz.

But Defense gives me Earth Guard while Attack gives me Flame Arrow.

Or do those not matter much?

I can't get Tiara yet, because I only have Mind 1 and HP 1 Quartz.

But Defense gives me Earth Guard while Attack gives me Flame Arrow.

Or do those not matter much?

then worry about it when you can get hp 2 or whatever

earth wall can be interesting if you want to cheese boss battles, but earth guard is meh

you've played fc, you should already know there's little point in worrying about your orbment setup when you pretty much only have 1x quartz at your disposal

then worry about it when you can get hp 2 or whatever

earth wall can be interesting if you want to cheese boss battles, but earth guard is meh

you've played fc, you should already know there's little point in worrying about your orbment setup when you pretty much only have 1x quartz at your disposal

Oh, okay.

When do I get that, anyway?

I can't craft one at Ruan, anyhow.

Well, yeah. If I had only 1x quartz, I wouldn't really care, but I have some 3x quartz (like the one that makes the enemy 30% more likely to drop items), so I was seeing what I could get out of them - in tandem with the 1x quartz.

walls of text can't change neal's situation

:(

Oh, okay.

When do I get that, anyway?

I can't craft one at Ruan, anyhow.

Well, yeah. If I had only 1x quartz, I wouldn't really care, but I have some 3x quartz (like the one that makes the enemy 30% more likely to drop items), so I was seeing what I could get out of them - in tandem with the 1x quartz.

there might be an enemy drop, a quest reward, a chest item, i have no clue

i only know it didn't take that long until i came across one

you have a bracer notebook

read it

and if you can get shadow spear, get it

:(

you know it's true

what IS his situation, bro

punching bag Edited by OldMan

there might be an enemy drop, a quest reward, a chest item, i have no clue

i only know it didn't take that long until i came across one

you have a bracer notebook

read it

and if you can get shadow spear, get it

you know it's true

I'll just make sure to check everything thoroughly, then.

Yeah, I was looking over it.

I have enough quartz to make Shadow Spear, but no line long enough to accommodate the quartz.

I'd need five slots to get it. Agate's longest line is three slots long. Estelle's is four.

I either need a character with five slots or a quartz with at least 2x Time. Whichever comes first.

Y-yes... Text won't change much, I agree...

i'll go to mcdonald's and order a happy neal

xD

Hehe.

Happy Neal.

Ehehe.

I like McDonald's, anyway.

Well, their fries and nuggets, at least.