FE4 THREAD

Fia

oh. damn censors

yeah owning is better than streaming, even if it means going yarhar for it

Frederica sandwich! Rosenritter winner coffee!

I have no toaster. I heat the bread on a pan.

The stupid Nazi censors...

"even if it means going yarhar for it"

That's such a Jenni thing to say. Yarhar is second nature to me, now.

Delicious...I wonder if Yang's Tea had brandy in it? It would be a fraud if it didn't. They should totally open a permanent one, with both Alliance and Empire sides.

Whoa...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Bu....but what about Itunes?!

iTunes can burn in a pit of lava and acid. It's been quite a while since I decided my next phone would be an android and these discoveries only further cement my decision because the restricted syncing aspect of the iPhone is a load of bullshit with cherry shaped piece of dog shit on top.

To put it in simple terms:

Having to reformat your computer = Having to reformat your iPhone if you ever wish to make any goddamn changes to it.

Edited by Sirius

iTunes can burn in a pit of lava and acid. It's been quite a while since I decided my next phone would be an android and these discoveries only further cement my decision because the restricted syncing aspect of the iPhone is a load of bullshit with cherry shaped piece of dog shit on top.

Having to reformat your computer = Having to reformat your iPhone if you ever wish to make any goddamn changes to it.

GET A NOTE 4! :D

The iPhone 6 only just got a 1920x1080 display and NFC. Both of which even the Galaxy S4 has. A phone that came out a full year and a half before the iPhone 6.

The Note 4 has a 2560x1440 display, 3GB of RAM, and a quad-core processor.

If only it weren't so expensive.

Not that $500 PLUS a 2-year contract is cheap. Lol Apple.

JUST BE GLAD THAT I WANTED HOENN TO BE INCLUDED AT ALL

this comment is always amusing

As it should be.

I hate buying SmartPhones. They become outdated in like months.

Simple solution: Pay that no mind. Buy the latest one or whatever and just stick with it for a few years.

@Neal: I never cared much for apple products and only picked up the iPhone 4 cause a friend sold it cheap to me a few years ago. Since then I've never really needed another smartphone and was able to deal with how crappy iTunes is.

Edited by Sirius

Is that still the case with a mac? Cuz i think they are really trying to get you to use macs to sync yer iPhone. Syncing mine on this abacus is a real pain in the arse and its why i rarely do it.

JUST BE GLAD THAT I WANTED HOENN TO BE INCLUDED AT ALL

this comment is always amusing

tumblr_m7yffbdosz1qd3wk8.gif

Yaass

Also buying smartphones just so you can use fucking facebook is a waste of money.

Who even does this? Like, i admit i really only use fb on my phone, but its not the reason i have the phone holy crap.

... Do you know someone like this?

Who even does this? Like, i admit i really only use fb on my phone, but its not the reason i have the phone holy crap.

Well, the reason they wanna have those iPhones is IT'S AN APPLE PRODUCT LOOK AT THAT PIECE OF SHIT WITH BITE MARKS SO COOL YOLO

But they just use goddamn facebook and twitter on it so yeah

Well, the reason they wanna have those iPhones is IT'S AN APPLE PRODUCT LOOK AT THAT PIECE OF SHIT WITH BITE MARKS SO COOL YOLO

Apple products are like Kim Kardashian then. You'll never understand why they're as popular as they are.

Edited by Sirius

*leaves mead for Loki*

<3~

Hour long commute calls for either music or reading and I like to travel light.

Indeed. And doctor's offices and MUNI. Lets not forget MUNI.

*eyes emoji*

The reverse is also true. "OMG I HAVE A SMARTPHONE, LOOK HOW AWESOME I AM!"

"How come you just text and make calls then?"

"I cant afford the data plan."

"WHY DO YOU HAVE THE FUCKING SMARTPHONE THEN? FUUUUUUUU~"

I seriously know someone like this. Has an Android, doesnt use it for anything a normal flip phone couldnt do.

Apple products are like Kim Kardashian then. You'll never understand why they're as popular as they are.

Being popular I kinda understand. She's married Kanye West, has a show about herself and family and stuff

Achieving godlike status(which Apple products do have as well), on the other hand..........

Edited by Яei Яei

*eyes emoji*

The reverse is also true. "OMG I HAVE A SMARTPHONE, LOOK HOW AWESOME I AM!"

"How come you just text and make calls then?"

"I cant afford the data plan."

"WHY DO YOU HAVE THE FUCKING SMARTPHONE THEN? FUUUUUUUU~"

I seriously know someone like this. Has an Android, doesnt use it for anything a normal flip phone couldnt do.

Only reason I bought a new phone was because my older one's battery didn't last 5 minutes

And you only stay with them for 2 months before they leave you.

You or whoever this happens to isn't careful enough or something. Or you're unlucky and end up getting faulty phones, either way, they should last you at least a year or 2.

@Rei Rei: Her fame came long before Kanye West and started up due to a lousy sex tape like Paris Hilton. Her fame makes no sense.

@Loki: No clue if it happens on the MAC. Mine's windows.

Edited by Sirius