• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp. That's... people use ship names for real life couples?

I see/hear it used a whole lot for celebrities =o I guess in a way Rey's kind of an internet celebrity~

At least.... among the fe fandom~

And awwww they can't be rebellin'?

Edited by Freohr Datia

[spoiler=LoGH 110 SPOILERY DISCUSSION]~Emil~

Ok the more I think about it the Emil poison theory isn't too far-fetched. But his childish innocence, his red hair, and the fact Reinhard trusts in him so much, make me not want to believe he'd do that to the Kaiser.

Marthur, were you suggesting Emil wanted to poison Yang? If you were, then I can't imagine what his motive would be. And assuming he poisoned Reinhard too... I suppose like Terraism, he could have wanted to wipe out the biggest forces in the universe for some reason or other?

Plus I'd like to believe in the narrator. All along, he is of the opinion that Reinhard burned his own body out because of his fiery vigour. I suppose there is such a thing as an "unreliable narrator" though, and even some things he isn't sure about. And who is the narrator? Is he simply the exterior narrator unrelated to the universe? Or is he some historian in the future? Or is "burning his own body" a distraction to what the real cause might be...

Besides, not everything was tied up neatly. Apparently Erwin Josef went missing? And De Villier saying how he's not the only one out there trying to topple the Lohengramm Dynasty. Unleeeess his speech was just a generic one just warning that the Dynasty won't go smoothly, and just implying to the audience that peace is not necessarily completely attained even though the anime ends.

Conclusion: Nooo don't make me suspect Emiiiiil.

I guess I'd have to rewatch LoGH to properly investigate this issue.

NEWSFLASH

The LoGH episodes on YT uploaded by The Most Curious Thing (aka Kyubey) have all been taken down except for the Gaidens.

jenni became a fan

how convenient, spring is coming too

/blows

I see/hear it used a whole lot for celebrities =o I guess in a way Rey's kind of an internet celebrity~

At least.... among the fe fandom~

And awwww they can't be rebellin'?

...That is all sorts of creepy.

NEWSFLASH

The LoGH episodes on YT uploaded by The Most Curious Thing (aka Kyubey) have all been taken down except for the Gaidens.

/blows

"Legend of the Galact..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by TOKUMA SHOTEN PUBLISHING CO., LTD..

>:|

Huh. Making names?

Well... if you think so

For real life people? Just a bit. ...The idea of shipping people together also seems a bit creepy if you're not personal friends with at least one of them.

For real life people? Just a bit. ...The idea of shipping people together also seems a bit creepy if you're not personal friends with at least one of them.

Well... I mean it's not really shipping if they're already a ship x3 (or how would they call it, if the ship has already set sail?)

But I am pretty sure some people use it to ship people they want together but aren't

Just... others use it as a fun cute lazy way to talk about a couple.

Edited by Freohr Datia

poor b jenet

conveniently she's dressed in purple

no

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[spoiler=LoGH season 3]Hey. Season 3 spoilers.

[spoiler=BWAHAHA this is one of the most amazing pics EVER]lohengramm_composition.jpg

I found it from

http://929chan.us/kusaba/b/res/7398+50.html
but it appears to be an archived thread and the large version of "L" is not on that page. Does anyone have it?

Pfft... *snicker*

That "R" looks painful.

Ahaha it's all so funny. Heh.

That's beautiful. The E and O look more painful to me...

[spoiler=LoGH 110 SPOILERY DISCUSSION]And who is the narrator? Is he simply the exterior narrator unrelated to the universe? Or is he some historian in the future?

It's God.

/blows

>_>

"Legend of the Galact..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by TOKUMA SHOTEN PUBLISHING CO., LTD..

WAIT WHAT

At first I thought they might be releasing it officially but...that's just the Japanese publisher. Drats.

>:|

i know right. there is another uploader tho. I haven't checked if they have the whole series though.

that's what you meant right? <:(

Oi!

Slow down!

O-okay.

That's beautiful. The E and O look more painful to me...

It's God.

>_> WAIT WHATAt first I thought they might be releasing it officially but...that's just the Japanese publisher. Drats.

Ah yeah. What i should've said is the R looks funny. Dat position. Yeah O looks painful.

whoa makes sense

but that's what a fan doooes

drats indeed