Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

being kon is suffering indeed

Such suffering

I'm just tired of being so stressed out every week 'cause of this stupid schedule

big boss >:(

sigh what is he going to do if there's no room...

Just shove the carts anywhere, apparently

Although there's not much that we can do regardless

There's only 6 empty carts, and that only holds a little over half of what we need

The only solution I can see is having the cleaning/assembly guys bust ass on clearing those carts, but I don't even know if they're going to be working tomorrow, so...

Oh, Kon.... ;~; I wish I knew what to say besides /patpat or something but I dooooon't

Hmmmmmmm SERIOUS QUESTION

Rey or Belinda, are Belinda's meals usually... pretty tiny? (Although I guess even if they're about normal portions the same could probably apply) Rey I know you said they're smaller than what you eat in one sitting.

I remember reading somewhere on the internet that if you eat tiny meals more frequently than normal, it's a good way to help you lose weight because it gives your metabolism less time to shut down after it finishes up and they said it can be slow if it has to restart up again after shutting down. Meanwhile if you stick with the regular/larger meals spread further apart, it gives your metabolism time to go beddybye and then when you eat again it'll have that slow startup (though you don't have to take my word for this, I have no clue if this is a valid source or not).

This is probably way easier said than done... but Bindi, I suppose if you wanted to gain weight to reach a more normal weight, maybe you could slowly work yourself more into the habit of eating larger meals less frequently? And see if anything happens?

But of course you don't have to try it though x3 And maybe it wouldn't even be good to try if your meals are already large to begin with... maybe... idk I'm no expert it just doesn't sound like it'd be good if you were to overstuff your tummy ;u; I still think lifting is a great suggestion to take~!... and give~!

I really hope it did, ngl.

This is why I rarely say anything... Get made fun of and I don't even know why.

The fuck is your problem? You could, oh I don't know, SAY SOMETHING instead of fucking ~staring~.

This is why I rarely say anything... Get made fun of and I don't even know why.

The fuck is your problem? You could, oh I don't know, SAY SOMETHING instead of fucking ~staring~.

Hmm... I have a feeling you didn't need to take that so personally. She probably has no problem with you at all.

She would just find that scenario more amusing~

Unless there's something I don't know then ignore me ^o^

so apparently an official lego store was opened in my town, in a faraway shopping mall, roughly a month ago

i have to go there

Yes it is a must!

hmmmm.... are you referring to the bee? =o

avysig

Yes it is a must!

maybe sometime this weekend

or next week

btw nice avatar

mu!lucina right

... Whoa it is =o

Ahhhhh I wanna build the medieval tooooown~

told you so! since building a new pc right now would be silly, maybe i'll waste some of my money on this

ikr

told you so! since building a new pc right now would be silly, maybe i'll waste some of my money on this

ikr

YEAH

GET MONEY GET LEGOS

A lot of those are really really cool and neat too but I want the town the most~

so apparently an official lego store was opened in my town, in a faraway shopping mall, roughly a month ago...i have to go there

inb4 you see the prices--

freohr knowsit's like building a computer... and just as expensive(R$1,00 = 0.43 USD)

--oh.

gee £175 for the Medieval Market Village? I forgot the RRP but me and my brother bought it slightly discounted off Amazon for ~£70. o3o

And that Parisian Restaurant... £133 here, £400 there??!?!!?!

go there go there and take photos~~

edit: prices are so much,they offer split payments huh

Edited by NTG

inb4 you see the prices----oh.

gee £175 for the Medieval Market Village? I forgot the RRP but me and my brother bought it slightly discounted off Amazon for ~£70. o3o

And that Parisian Restaurant... £133 here, £400 there??!?!!?!

go there go there and take photos~~

edit: prices are so much,they offer split payments huh

brazil! the prices didn't even surprise me

well, except for those over a thousand bucks

i'm afraid they kind of don't allow photos inside a mall (security concerns)

and i kind of don't have a cellphone, either

Edited by OldMan

Allow me to give you one

"When life knocks you down, get back up, kindly smile at her and say "You hit like a bitch"

I'm sigging that awesome quote when I get home from work.

Cuz I don't have Flash 9 on my phone, so all I see is plain text. Every little text effect has to be typed out by hand ;_;

Holy crap.

Why is like every online store out of pre-orders?

IT'S ONLY BEEN ONE DAY.

ALL I DID WAS SLEEP.

Gmarket better get their pre-orders up quick.

I want my pre-order bonuses, too! D:<

Gmarket is even having a promotion of 15% off for Paypal users (up to $10 off)... until the end of September...

/impatient

Edited by Fruity Insanity