Fia

but she's playing single player

and so am i

heh

bricks, blocks, etc

of course you didn't

neal would sink in the dead sea

Oh.

Well, we should all play together some time.

The whole FE4 Thread.

You, Marthur, Tonton, Jenni-senpai, Saskules, me... all of us!

Timing would be impossible, though.

You don't disagree, do you? >:[

"That wall of bricks"?

I dunno, I used the "wall" in the context of bricks more often since I talked more about bricks as whole.

So using 'wall' was more convenient.

I think I shortened background walls to back-walls.

How are they useful pre-Hardmode, though, aside from maybe AFK farming?

Hey, what's that supposed to mean?! D:

Awww, that's disappointing. I heard worlds was pretty neat...and that little squirrel thing won, which is pretty cool. Of course the singles competitive community was up in a rage cause "Nintendo tiers don't make sense"...yet having a 100+ turn stall battle...would be complete and utter shit. So I'm happy with the doubles format.

It's fun no doubt, just priority wise...video games might win.

SeJun Park's Pachirisu was MVP of his team, yes. It was a very interesting match.

Nintendo doesn't do tiers. :/

Smogon does.

And Smogon is literally crap.

Well, it's up to you. :P

I just thought I'd voice my opinion.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is neal again?

Sorry, the short visits don't allow me to keep track of the people here anymore. Maybe if I stayed longer...though it would cut into my league time, which would be disheartening.

Me!

neal is the korean girl with the purple text

HEY! D:<

I'm a boy, y'know!

Neal, I was making fun of you by being you [not too seriously] if you read that again.

I saw the edit.

;n;

I'm kabe-san, huh?

SeJun Park's Pachirisu was MVP of his team, yes. It was a very interesting match.

Nintendo doesn't do tiers. :/

Smogon does.

And Smogon is literally crap.

Well, it's up to you. :P

I just thought I'd voice my opinion.

I was just like awww, nuzzle nuzzle nuzzle.

They call it nintendo tiers...cause there are bans but that is pretty much it. Otherwise, yes there are no tiers

Agreed...I don't like smogon tiers either...it's all about "useage" or at least that is what I got out of it when I was doing competitive serebii a year ago. I sucked so badly at singles battles...I was much better at doubles.

Nah, voicing opinions are cool...there is just one reason why I kinda HAVE to go to the other stuff...but I'm not about to post it on this thread.

I was just like awww, nuzzle nuzzle nuzzle.

They call it nintendo tiers...cause there are bans but that is pretty much it. Otherwise, yes there are no tiers

Agreed...I don't like smogon tiers either...it's all about "useage" or at least that is what I got out of it when I was doing competitive serebii a year ago. I sucked so badly at singles battles...I was much better at doubles.

Nah, voicing opinions are cool...there is just one reason why I kinda HAVE to go to the other stuff...but I'm not about to post it on this thread.

Doubles is much more fun because of the larger variety of match-ups and strategies unique to the format.

I kinda quit singles last year because it was just terrible. And I hated Smogon.

Then I got gud at VGC.

/proud of the fact that he was top 25 on Special Ladder (VGC) in America during Battle Spot season 4

Oh. I see.

Well, whatever works out for you. :)

Edited by Fruity Insanity

HF sure does seem to happen faster than the other routes at least @_@

Thank you for not attempting to post in that spam current thread.

Yes it does, I was somewhat pleased with how proactive Shirou was being.

Doubles is much more fun because of the larger variety of match-ups and strategies unique to the format.

I kinda quit singles last year because it was just terrible. And I hated Smogon.

Then I got gud at VGC.

/proud of the fact that he was top 25 on Special Ladder (VGC) in America during Battle Spot season 4

Oh. I see.

Well, whatever works out for you. :)

Impressive, I didn't compete last year, just watched. I figure I need to learn gen 6 anyway...so might as well.

Oh.

Well, we should all play together some time.

The whole FE4 Thread.

You, Marthur, Tonton, Jenni-senpai, Saskules, me... all of us!

Timing would be impossible, though.

saskules plays the ps3 version

You don't disagree, do you? >:[

"That wall of bricks"?

I dunno, I used the "wall" in the context of bricks more often since I talked more about bricks as whole.

So using 'wall' was more convenient.

I think I shortened background walls to back-walls.

How are they useful pre-Hardmode, though, aside from maybe AFK farming?

Hey, what's that supposed to mean?! D:

what do you think

i don't need to order people already, so

lihzahrd traps are awesome

they might not be useful pre-hardmode, but they're sure useful pre-plantera (solar eclipses for instance)

look it up

You don't know how delicate this princess is.

Like crap, I want to be there right THIS SECOND if I could.

i didn't know you used princess to refer to yourself

HF sure does seem to happen faster than the other routes at least @_@

wtf factor Edited by OldMan

Thank you for not attempting to post in that spam current thread.

[spoiler=Heaven's Feel stuff]Gil was also pro-active, and he ended up meeting the Worf Effect through Sakura.

Like practically every other Servant.

Impressive, I didn't compete last year, just watched. I figure I need to learn gen 6 anyway...so might as well.

Well, if you need any help, I consider myself pretty well-versed in the field, so yeah. =P

Otoko no ko

そ、そう言うことじゃないです。

saskules plays the ps3 version

what do you think

i don't need to order people already, so

lihzahrd traps are awesome

they might not be useful pre-hardmode, but they're sure useful pre-plantera (solar eclipses for instance)

look it up

D: PC version is the best, though.

Y-you probably do.

Because you don't play with anybody. :<

I guess. Gotta get da Broken Hero Sword.

Or you can tell me since I'm eating dinner.

Indeed. He's actually useful in HF, unlike Fate. Useless little shit always getting in Saber's way...

Telling a warrior to not fight is too great a sin to be forgiven. >:|

Dad says mom needs time to get over the fact that her (only child) baby wants to leave the nest.

But why does it have to specifically be until the new year? Conveniently causing you to miss your one year anniversary?

Feels like they're testing you. Making you think about what's important to you.

...Sorry, I'm reading into this waaaaay too much. >_<;; I don't know the whole situation, I should mind my own business...

[spoiler=Heaven's Feel stuff]Gil was also pro-active, and he ended up meeting the Worf Effect through Sakura.

Like practically every other Servant.

[spoiler=Heaven's Feel stuff]Yeah I know, but I meant in Shirou's case, with how he was willing to go searching for and actually defeat other servants in comparison to his Fate and UBW iterations

Indeed. He's actually useful in HF, unlike Fate. Useless little shit always getting in Saber's way...

Telling a warrior to not fight is too great a sin to be forgiven. >:|

but he actually does shit right at least twice in fate :s

he's shit the rest of the time tho

--

btw remember kids, if you want to summon Yuffie, just talk about Heaven's Feel

Edited by Blagi

Yeah, I gotta start hitting serebii again soon for this. Granted, I need to complete XY first and other stuff.

The best practice is actually playing, so even if you make mistakes, practice makes perfect.

I actually "taught" a kid I know about competitive Pokemon. And lost to him for the first time in a year a few days ago. Even if I was using a Pikachu.

The best practice is actually playing, so even if you make mistakes, practice makes perfect.

I actually "taught" a kid I know about competitive Pokemon. And lost to him for the first time in a year a few days ago. Even if I was using a Pikachu.

I would love to make an eevee team...cause eevees are OP, but the single typing is kinda harsh

I would love to make an eevee team...cause eevees are OP, but the single typing is kinda harsh

The Eeveelutions have niches, but aren't generally the "good in most situations" kind of Pokemon like... Garchomp or something.

I find them very easy to beat because of that. Each one has a certain strength and weakness, and you can use that knowledge to your advantage too easily.

The Eeveelutions have niches, but aren't generally the "good in most situations" kind of Pokemon like... Garchomp or something.

I find them very easy to beat because of that. Each one has a certain strength and weakness, and you can use that knowledge to your advantage too easily.

Yeah it's saddening, they are sooooooo cute.

but he actually does shit right at least twice in fate :s

he's shit the rest of the time tho

--

btw remember kids, if you want to summon Yuffie, just talk about Heaven's Feel

My hatred of that route brings me out of permanent lurking status. And it's conversation topic that I can ever so slightly contribute to!