• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

His paper thin defenses make him a sucky defensive one though.

OHHHH...yeah XY turned my fun pokemon stuff into utter bullshit, so I haven't even played it yet.

People are trying to get me to do that...but the graphics are kinda a put off and what's the point in digging?

Fake Out and Encore support.

Raichu can't even OHKO Salamence and Garchomp with max SpAtk + Life Orb.

The damage it does is just chip damage, really.

Really? It made breeding so much easier, and removed all those gen V legendary 'mons...

I rather liked it.

But the point of Terraria is retro graphics.

not so fast

What's wrong, OldMan?

XD Well, you might have more success if I left, after all...I'm a terrible thing for this threadh.

But it has nothing to do with this thread. o_o

Fake Out and Encore support.

Raichu can't even OHKO Salamence and Garchomp with max SpAtk + Life Orb.

The damage it does is just chip damage, really.

Really? It made breeding so much easier, and removed all those gen V legendary 'mons...

I rather liked it.

But the point of Terraria is retro graphics.

Mega Kang is better for Fakeout cause of baby right? Encore....are powerup moves even used regularly? The matches I saw where just like brave bird....brave bird...nuzzle....etc.

Yeah...that's probably why I actually wouldn't use him. I'm working on trying to figure out a team and what not. Since i haven't even looked at gen 6 and people are trying to pull me into ASB rather than VGC.

See, but RNG and training and EV stuff was the fun part for me. I'm a grinding queen...the battling kinda sucked a bit, but raising pokemon was enjoyable.

But I want pretty graphics~

So shallow

But then again, I bought a $500-USD graphics card so I can get better visuals at higher framerates

Try playing league on DSL with a 25 FPS and 250 Ping...you will know my pain. Then watch it torture you by bouncing to 60 FPS and 120 ping and then going...haha sucks to be you and bounces back to hell.

Try playing league on DSL with a 25 FPS and 250 Ping...you will know my pain. Then watch it torture you by bouncing to 60 FPS and 120 ping and then going...haha sucks to be you and bounces back to hell.

My broadband is crap compared to what others have

At least it's still much better than dial up

My broadband is crap compared to what others have

At least it's still much better than dial up

Yeah I'm generally in DSL hell. I'm partly blaming it for my bronze placement, but I also play support so I have to rely on a team, who generally sucks...and I don't play carry support, though I'm slowly figuring it out...except I get bitched at for taking kills. No winning for me.

You gotta understand, just because

boolean shitHappens = true;

doesn't mean

boolean goodThingsHappen;

can't be true. It isn't a constant after all.

Do you want the cold truth, Neal?

Haha, yeah I do miss your humor at times, I gotta say Z...I don't have a witty reply to that...cause my brain is full of SQL.

Neal...the answer you want is NO.

[spoiler=F/SN HF]

"I let Saber carry the woman

Even though saber is smaller than me, she is more powerful. I should let her handle this instead of trying to show off"

wtf indeed

Lel

I should read Unlimited Blade Works one of these days.

...though I feel like I don't have the time to until serious things are done.

Welcome to my life...just replace read with watch.

Can I just say that it will be worth your times.

So shallow

But then again, I bought a $500-USD graphics card so I can get better visuals at higher framerates

sometimes i consider doing that

then i remember i'm not playing any games that require a better gpu, and i'm not going to upgrade my monitor any soon either

so i decided to waste money on actual lego instead

I really enjoyed the anime fate/stay night...i just need to find a source for bladeworks.

Then again, I completely forgot that I was supposed to be watching LoGH...

anime adaptation of ubw beginning on october 4th

Be a rebel and don't watch it, that way you're already participating in the logh culture here by being similar to the rebel forces that are probably in logh.

the "rebels" are a full-blown multi-planetary republic though Edited by OldMan

Be a rebel and don't watch it, that way you're already participating in the logh culture here by being similar to the rebel forces that are probably in logh.

Haha, I can do this...it's actually way too long for me and my attention span probably won't last. Not the mention the first episode confused the hell outta me...bleh, I want my gundams back.

anime adaptation of ubw beginning on october 4th

Ok, I'm confused...ultimate/unlimited are not the same thing? I know unlimited was already released, or I thought it was.