FE4 THREAD

Fia

Oh nothing, I'm trying to climb out of bronze...except every time I get to next tier...I end up dropping back down to the previous one.

I need to learn another role besides support, but I hate CS so much.

Well...

Looking at

http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=forums&d=topic&id=44458

(CS)

this discussion...it doesn't seem to be good. -.-

Edited by PuffPuff

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

you are a great person

Yeah IOS 8.0 kinda sucks, anyone who gets an iPhone 6... LOLthat and just now I couldn't copy and paste this quote into this one here

Good job Apple, good fucking job

my co-workers have and we are techies so they bitch using industry terms, it's really hilarious...while I'm sititng here my andriod phone <3.

EVERYONE upgraded/is upgrading at my work...so yeah I'm lmao all day long.

Well...

Looking at

http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=forums&d=topic&id=44458

this discussion...it doesn't seem to be good. -.-

I don't think I'll ever be THAT good...I just want out of bronze to silver and gold V (since this is where you get the rewards and this season's rewards is my favorite champions).

Honestly, I am highly team dependent to do stuff. I can play the best game ever, but because I'm support, I cannot do the damage or get the kills...without someone helping me.

BTW, what is going on with shadowofchaos? I'm reading bits and pieces and I feel bad for the guy cause he seems to have a similar situtation to me.

BTW, what is going on with shadowofchaos? I'm reading bits and pieces and I feel bad for the guy cause he seems to have a similar situtation to me.

i'm sure i'm missing something, but

he was going to move into his gf's house in october

his parents persuaded him to stay with them until december

this is apparently a disaster for him and his gf

The way you say it sounds like he is overreacting...

http://i.imgur.com/m1FqF6g.jpg

What further proof do you need

my co-workers have and we are techies so they bitch using industry terms, it's really hilarious...while I'm sititng here my andriod phone <3.

EVERYONE upgraded/is upgrading at my work...so yeah I'm lmao all day long.

same, though all my friends except for one own android phones, I plan to get one in the Spring.

Lmao, sounds like what happened at my school.

What could you be missing?

Where is the disaster coming from? Just because it's 3 months? Has he finished school and all that? What about job etc? I could keep asking questions but yeah.

http://i.imgur.com/m1FqF6g.jpg

What further proof do you need

same, though all my friends except for one own android phones, I plan to get one in the Spring.

Lmao, sounds like what happened at my school.

Oh...bronze/silver are where the majority of the players are. Gold is where the pack starts to thin out a little....platinum/diamond/master (new tier)/challenger is where all the "pro non-pros" live. I don't think I'll ever get to THAT level is what I meant. I know a few diamonds (one of course being Joey), but yeah...the thing with bronze is you have to "carry" yourself out (meaning you have to get the kills, take objectives, and basically own the game)...as a support, I cannot do that since my job is to make my carry own the game, so if my carry sucks, I'm pretty much royally screwed as my friends put it (though they used other terms).

Yeah, it's pretty hilarious actually. Makes me glad I'm not an apple lover...unless it's a honeycrisp one.

Edited by Hatari

What could you be missing?

Where is the disaster coming from? Just because it's 3 months? Has he finished school and all that? What about job etc? I could keep asking questions but yeah.

i dunno

he finished uni last year, and i think he intends to making a living from youtube ads while he looks for a job over there

apparently they can't stand being apart for two extra months

if it isn't an overreaction, then it might just be pathological

I might as well. I broke her heart already.

the hell is this about

i dunno

he finished uni last year, and i think he intends to making a living from youtube ads while he looks for a job over there

apparently they can't stand being apart for two extra months

if it isn't an overreaction, then it might just be pathological

the hell is this about

* facepalm * I will refain from commenting cause what I would say would be pretty mean. At least it's not 2 years, which is what my situtation could end up being.

Indeed...I love apples with a good CRUNCH! And honeycrisp are really my favorite from the other's I've tried. Someone recommened Fuji apples...need to see if I can find any.

The only other apple I like is the sour/sweet apples, but those Honeycrisp apples are great

The only other apple I like is the sour/sweet apples, but those Honeycrisp apples are great

Granny smith (the green ones) are pretty awesome when you want the sour punch without resorting to the sugar filled version XD. Man, I now am craving apples...go to the store or not? decisions decisons.

I don't think I'll ever be THAT good...I just want out of bronze to silver and gold V (since this is where you get the rewards and this season's rewards is my favorite champions).

Honestly, I am highly team dependent to do stuff. I can play the best game ever, but because I'm support, I cannot do the damage or get the kills...without someone helping me.

http://www.purgegamers.com/welcome-to-dota-you-suck#herosupport

Seeing this...

Erm...

About the feeding?

Have you tried to do that to a minimum?

Edited by PuffPuff

Granny smith (the green ones) are pretty awesome when you want the sour punch without resorting to the sugar filled version XD. Man, I now am craving apples...go to the store or not? decisions decisons.

Oh yes, I adore those.

Go to the store and get a big bag of apples, they're healthy yo

http://www.purgegamers.com/welcome-to-dota-you-suck#herosupport

Seeing this...

Erm...

About the feeding?

Have you tried to do that to a minimum?

Oh I don't feed normally.. My KDA with Thresh is actually like 4:1 or around there in ranked...well it's down right now cause I'm tiliting pretty hard.

Kills / Deaths / Assists

My better games are 3/5/23, 5/3/30 and 7/4/21.

My bad games are 0/7/15, 2/8/9, 4/8/15.