• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing online Dominion against bots, gosh I'm rather bad at this. xD

It's been a while since I've played only the original cards...

I'm rather bad too!

Also feel free to join us in an online match if you want. The more the merrier.

[spoiler=hf]sakura wants to see the cherry blossom :awesome:

>_>

[spoiler=hf]That was one of my favorite non-fight scenes in hf barring mostly anything with Rider, period

Edited by Soledai

[spoiler=tits 3rd]

Suspicious man in scary mask is suspicious.

And Dorothy is such an airhead, haha.

Ohoooooooo!

We get to see Tita's mom!

She's pretty.

Does she not approve of TitaxAgate? D:<

Sword-wielding nun OP.

Beat Gilbert up! Beat him!

Why the heck does Gilbert have to talk so much? .-.

HAH. Wow. The prologue in The 3rd is so restricted compared to the other games. xD

The only time you have control over your character is on the luxury liner and the other airship.

Also, the Korean translations are kinda messy. At least compared to XSEED's work.

I see stray kanji here and there.

Also, TE, you know how Ao overlaps the end of Sen and the beginning of Sen II?

Do you think it's okay to play Zero -> Sen -> Sen II -> Ao?

Because I was testing out Ao again and found out it's a menu translation.

I mean, I can still play Ao Evolution, but if I do that, I want to play Zero Evo instead of the fan translation, and that'd mean NIHONGO instead of KANKOKUGO.

The PC Ao is still just a menu translation. They're still working on the game itself.

Or I can just wait for the fan translation to finish, since it'll definitely be done before Ao comes out in America. ~o3o~

Damn, though. Must be some dedicated Korean fans out there for them to be translating games as text-heavy as Zero and Ao no Kiseki. o.o

finally beginning 3rd, huh

that game is far more barebones than the others, yes

yes, ao starts during sen and ends during sen 2 (the distant epilogue apparently happens during sen 2 too)

but since the japanese iso still isn't out (chinese confirmed as uploading japanese games, never again... maybe i should just try and buy this already, huh*), i don't know how much ao's events and reveals impact sen 2

*but then i'd get it after one month

if it still isn't out in one week, i'll consider buying a regular ps3 or a vita tv and getting it from psn

Edited by OldMan

finally beginning 3rd, huh

that game is far more barebones than the others, yes

yes, ao starts during sen and ends during sen 2 (the distant epilogue apparently happens during sen 2 too)

but since the japanese iso still isn't out (chinese confirmed as uploading japanese games, never again... maybe i should just try and buy this already, huh*), i don't know how much ao's events and reveals impact sen 2

*but then i'd get it after one month

if it still isn't out in one week, i'll consider buying a regular ps3 or a vita tv and getting it from psn

Well I said I would, didn't I?!

But of course I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't believe me. ;n;

Oh. Well. I can wait for you to finish the game whenever you get the game to tell me, then.

:O

Desperate TE is desperate.

Getting a Vita TV wouldn't be bad, though, since you'd also be able to play the Ys games.

Well I said I would, didn't I?!

But of course I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't believe me. ;n;

Oh. Well. I can wait for you to finish the game whenever you get the game to tell me, then.

:O

Desperate TE is desperate.

Getting a Vita TV wouldn't be bad, though, since you'd also be able to play the Ys games.

naturally

it could be fine to play ao after sen 1, but... sen 1's cliffhanger is worse than fc's, so you won't want to do that

i'm not sure if the japanese pc version of zero no kiseki ever made it online, after all

however, it could also make importing my sen save a lot harder, since one can't simply log into psn with a modded ps3 (it can brick the console altogether)

ganbatte! keep persuading him!!!

THANKS

Though there are actual problems with me leaving the country and all so it might not turn out so well. :(

oh my

Oh my indeed.

Find and defeat TheOldMan to increase your honor

It's not yet time. I must surpass him first.

Exaggerated fanboying huh

So you finally saw.

naturally

it could be fine to play ao after sen 1, but... sen 1's cliffhanger is worse than fc's, so you won't want to do that

i'm not sure if the japanese pc version of zero no kiseki ever made it online, after all

however, it could also make importing my sen save a lot harder, since one can't simply log into psn with a modded ps3 (it can brick the console altogether)

W-well... I did! And am!

I'd do that were it not for the fact that the team that translating Zero is still translating Ao.

Who knows, though, they my be done by the time I finish Zero. Probably not, but still.

I was just asking so I wouldn't potentially have to wait a year or two.

I know the Chinese versions are, at least.

Can't you transfer the save file to a hard drive/usb/something from your PS3, transfer it to the computer, connect the computer to your Vita TV and use content manager to move it there?

W-well... I did! And am!

I'd do that were it not for the fact that the team that translating Zero is still translating Ao.

Who knows, though, they my be done by the time I finish Zero. Probably not, but still.

I was just asking so I wouldn't potentially have to wait a year or two.

I know the Chinese versions are, at least.

Can't you transfer the save file to a hard drive/usb/something from your PS3, transfer it to the computer, connect the computer to your Vita TV and use content manager to move it there?

haven't you been paying attention

it isn't online (or if it is, was only made available much later) exactly because the chinese version exists

the chinese (hong kong?) seem to be the quick uploaders of japanese content, so they don't bother with it if there's a chinese version already

dunno if the cross save feature can work just like that

it probably can't

Edited by OldMan

Exaggerated fanboying huh

I'm already there. In the Watchtower III room.

What's your username?

I can't find the Watchtower, but I'm Balcerzak on there as well.

Edit: Wait, here it is!

Edited by Balcerzak

haven't you been paying attention

it isn't online (or if it is, was only made available much later) exactly because the chinese version exists

the chinese (hong kong?) seem to be the quick uploaders of japanese content, so they don't bother with it if there's a chinese version already

dunno if the cross save feature can work just like that

it probably can't

Oooh, that makes sense.

Does that mean you'll have to buy the game? D:

Oh. .-.

If it comes down to it, though, you can just take someone else's save, can't you?

That's what I did for SC and The 3rd.