• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlight problem?

You know when you highlight some things and it gives you extra information? Firefox kept bugging when I highlighted something. Pointer blinked and it wouldn't show me the extra information.

Now it's fixed. \o/

"Still, we can attempt to understand some aspects of this culture. At least it is possible that we tried to understand the culture of India. Although, if we do not keep the whole world in front of us, our knowledge of India will be incomplete."

Still, we can attempt to understand some aspects of this culture; At least it is possible that we tried to understand India. If we do not keep the whole world in front of us our knowledge of India will be incomplete.

Would it be the former or the latter? Which one is correct?

If you need the original sentence

"Still, we can attempt to understand some aspects of this culture. At least, it is possible that we tried to understand India, although, if we do not keep the whole world in front of us, our knowledge of India will be incomplete."

"At least it is possible that we tried" - This mix of tenses is confusing. It is possible (in the present) that we tried (in the past). That means that it is possible we already did something in the past, but that we don't know whether we did it or not.

Why 'although'? 'Although' isn't necessary unless what follows is contrary to the idea that came before. What are we making an exception to? The 'Still' at the very beginning already establishes that this excerpt is contrary. It's not clear what you're contradicting within the paragraph.

The first one is the most grammatically correct.

You know when you highlight some things and it gives you extra information? Firefox kept bugging when I highlighted something. Pointer blinked and it wouldn't show me the extra information.

Now it's fixed. \o/

Oh, I see. Cool!

Hey TE, hows it going?

taking a vacation and "wasting" it on sen no kiseki 2

Slow, very slow...maybe tomorrow I will try eater of the worlds...

it's okay

are you having fun building, at least

it's okay

are you having fun building, at least

Is it? I am using the pc version more like getting to see things, my main will be in PS3

That's actually the only fun part of the game, everything else seems full of danger...

Building a Castle is a top priority, but after watching some creations on the internet, I was like...">_> WOAH! How am I suppose to make something as great?"

Is it? I am using the pc version more like getting to see things, my main will be in PS3

That's actually the only fun part of the game, everything else seems full of danger...

Building a Castle is a top priority, but after watching some creations on the internet, I was like...">_> WOAH! How am I suppose to make something as great?"

just stack defense, etc

normal difficulty's dangers are very manageable in that regard

(hardmode's, however...)

don't let those intimidate you

just stack defense, etcnormal difficulty's dangers are very manageable in that regard(hardmode's, however...)don't let those intimidate you

I will try...from what I saw with the eye, I will totally need something that helps evasion...

oh oh...

No, not intimidated, more like a challenge...

I will try...from what I saw with the eye, I will totally need something that helps evasion...

oh oh...

No, not intimidated, more like a challenge...

there are a few jumping enhancement accessories alright

and a way to combine some of them, too

take it easy saskulin