• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

why would it conflict or be freaky to anyone

I mean seriously now.

But regardless I see that it does upset some. for whatever reason Woo

Edited by Ein

I dislike the fact cross dressing exists

Is that not enough?

What exactly constitutes as cross dressing.

Wearing clothes that is considered fine for another supposed gender to wear but not for another? Really now.

I'm only conflicted because I'd love to see it but somebody will call me a bad girl. So I have to voice my opinion quietly.

YAOI BANZAI

oh wrong topic

Edited by NTG

I'm only conflicted because I'd love to see it but somebody will call me a bad girl. So I have to voice my opinion quietly.

YAOI BANZAI

oh wrong topic

Say it and if he has any issue with it then oh well.

What exactly constitutes as cross dressing.

Wearing clothes that is considered fine for another supposed gender to wear but not for another? Really now.

I am fine for most types of crossdressing, but ask yourself, would you ever wear a dress?

I've said this in an earlier post, but I'm also completely fine if Neal wants to do what he wants. It's his decision and no one has the right to take that away.

I am fine for most types of crossdressing, but ask yourself, would you ever wear a dress?

I've said this in an earlier post, but I'm also completely fine if Neal wants to do what he wants. It's his decision and no one has the right to take that away.

I'll wear whatever I'm comfortable in if it and for that matter what exactly constitutes a dress.

I'll wear whatever I'm comfortable in if it and for that matter what exactly constitutes a dress.

I see

Nothing. It depends on someone's perspective on what a dress is a dress. Of course there are guidelines but it depends on the perspective of a person to say what a dress is.

How do you say to someone to start looking for a place to live because you can't just let them stay in your place anymore?

tell them slowly, then get to the main point

Also say how well they've been doing in your place, like if they're messy or not, then tell them they can't stay anymore