FE4 THREAD

Fia

Your senses are off. Or is it sense-fu? I am merely making an observation over you calling me mad despite your mad behavior at times. Like some sort of word play of sorts.

And mad as in mania like it was originally used when you quoted whoever you quoted.

Doubt it. Yer taking a potshot. At least own up to taking a potshot, Chuckles.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you not read what I just wrote. geez man

Yeah i did.

And you;re obsessed with the god of mischief. Or the actor. I think it's the actor but it could be the actual entity. At this point I don't really know nor care.

So who is truly the mad one.

Thats not wordplay. Thats a potshot. Im not mad about that, more annoyed that yer not owning up to taking a swipe.

b94d19829239313531511bbaf37b320f.png

Mustard? Now let's not be silly

This is either pathetic or funny. Can't decide which.

a little from column A and a little from column B

if you like it check the touhou thread (´・ω・`)

emot-damn.gif

Now that is one nice swipe, tonton Cheers!

Edited by Loki Laufeyson

Um... I would not define that as "serious buttrage"... It kinda looks like you found his post intending more offense than you needed to but because you interpreted it wrong it also means you got his feelings wrong in the process

Um... I would not define that as "serious buttrage"... It kinda looks like you found his post intending more offense than you needed to but because you interpreted it wrong it also means you got his feelings wrong in the process

Im not mad about that, more annoyed that yer not owning up to taking a swipe.

Someone wants to take a swipe, they can go right ahead. When called out on it and they cant admit it and try to dance out of it, yeah thats annoying.

tumblr_ncbvbnzYcZ1ra8x1ao1_250.gif

Just super saiyan.

Actually what Freohr said is spot on.

Listen to Freohr. She isn't an emotional wreck like I.

Dude. Its ok if you wanna take a swipe at me. Just as long as yer clear about it. and its nothing too nasty We all potshot each other all the time.

And why on earth are you an emotional wreck? Bad week?

But I was only "swiping" at how you said tea with milk would be of madness and then I retorted with how you like Loki who kinda does what he wants and gets people screwed or killed like that one guy which would make you mad. See. That easy.

And just a bunch of crap over the years. Too much to say and I'd rather not say anything here about that for the time being.

But I was only "swiping" at how you said tea with milk would be of madness and then I retorted with how you like Loki who kinda does what he wants and gets people screwed or killed like that one guy which would make you mad. See. That easy.

And just a bunch of crap over the years. Too much to say and I'd rather not say anything here about that for the time being.

So much easier....

u mad bruh

There, there.../patpat Have some tea with milk in it and Smash.

... I don't see how his explanation proves that he was seriously buttmad x3 (I mean really, unless you were exaggerating the meaning of "serious buttmad") To me it shows that he was using (subjective) logic as a response to a (... subjective~) claim

... I don't see how his explanation proves that he was seriously buttmad x3 (I mean really, unless you were exaggerating the meaning of "serious buttmad") To me it shows that he was using (subjective) logic as a response to a (... subjective~) claim

well of course "buttrage" is hyperbole. We ironed it out anyway.

Anyway, brb lolz forever

That would be done in seconds if you had my work internet.

Your work internet goes to plaid, mate.