• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd have recommended it too

Yeah, and since I didn't formally learn for a year between Junior year of high school and Freshman year of college, I don't mind.

It's good review.

Just kinda boring. :/

Which is why I'm just going to memorize kanji.

Get a head start on my path to playing Kiseki in Japanese.

Dammit...

Thanks

It's okay, Sask. We were all space dust at some point.

And we will all be again in the future.

i wouldn't call them decent, but

N.B. : They're not decent because they're amazing.

I couldn't find the appropriate voice command...

Should have at least faked the sign.

And then Photoshop!

Edited by Marthur

that is terrible

@TE: i remember you posted some pics about shark farming and infinite liquids (water, lava, honey) in here that i lost when i formatted my computer but can't seem to find here in the thread

shark farming can't be done with lava since 1.2.3, though there are alternatives

there are various ways of duplicating liquids in terraria, though

N.B. : They're not decent because they're amazing.

b-baka

i wouldn't call them decent, but

i made that sf thing and my old base

about the thread, i probably have the map file somewhere if you want it

Bottom Left is the best thing ever!

Sure why not!

It's okay, Sask. We were all space dust at some point.

And we will all be again in the future.

More like I had to be useless even as a videogame character...

Edited by James Bond

shark farming can't be done with lava since 1.2.3, though there are alternatives

there are various ways of duplicating liquids in terraria, though

aww, shame about the shark thing

there was one specific that i think you posted

does that wiki has them?

aww, shame about the shark thing

there was one specific that i think you posted

does that wiki has them?

now you have to either use dart traps (which requires the mechanic) or kill them manually

pretty sure it does

b-baka

i-it's you

Bottom Left is the best thing ever!

Sure why not!

More like I had to be useless even as a videogame character...

FTL01.jpg

You were the most useful in the first PT.

Tonton was from the second PT.

Edited by Marthur

FTL02.jpg

Ship Name : Triglav

Our role is to carry data to the Federation fleet. However, the rebels are in pursuit.

The crew is comprised of a human pilot Dio, and two Engis (robots) Sirius in charge of the engine and Bianchi in charge of the ship's shields.

Sector 1 Logs - Civilian Sector

#01 - We receive a distress signal and our sensors detect a single life form near it.

We investigate and find a lone Mantis called Musashi. We invite him to join our crew and he happily offers his service for a time. He is assigned to our weapon system.

#02 - We find a small station that offers to repair our ship. As it is in top condition, we decide to leave.

#03 - We jump near a super-giant class M star. Our ship is in grave danger of overheating and we must get out of here quicky. However, a pirate ship oblivious to the danger engages us.

We are hit by several solar flares and several fires start in different rooms. We deal with them by opening the hatches so as to remove the O2.

We've taken serious damages to our hull and our weapon system has been destroyed. We decide to flee from the pirates.

#04 - We encouter a rebel ship. We rise our shields while repairing the weapon system. Once the repairs are done, we counter attack with lasers and drones and destroy the enemy ship.

#05 - We arrive at a small station. A rebel ship is docked there and spots us. We power up our weapons but are unable to dent the enemy's shield. We flee from the station and jump to the next system.

#06 - We jump near a store. Repairing the ship costs us all of our credits.

#07 - We receive a request for help to locate a Mantis war camp and attack it. We pledge to do what we can to help.

#08 - We encouter a small cruiser. They seek information and engage us into battle. They attack us with missiles that start fires in some room. We manage to defeat them with our arsenal.

#09 - We find the Mantis camp. However, there are too many of them and we're forced to fall back. A patrol spots us and alerts the camp. We destroy it and hurry away.

#10 - We find an asteroid field and decide to explore it while our engines are charging up. We find nothing of interest.

#11 - We find a rebel scout ready to attack a refueling post. We decide to defend them. The outpost rewards us with some fuel and credits.

#12 - We find a planet with intelligent life forms on it and decide to investigate. Landing on the planet, we find horse-like animals. We try to communicate but in vain.

Eventually, a creature guides us to an old Engi ship's crash site. Inside, we find and reactivate an Engi. It is named Boron and is assigned to the sensor room.

#13 - We've arrived at the Long-Range Beacon where we can jump to the next sector. A pirate ship is broadcasting a message saying they have equipment to sell. We buy a Defense Drone Mark II from them.

We jump to the next sector.

Edited by Marthur