• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

^o^

Some people are probably harder on themselves than others =o That or probably many other reasons that I can't think of~!

I'm one of those guys! I'd love to be hard on others too but I'm always afraid of hurting their feelings and/or our relationship...so instead I'm way too easy on them? But I do try to give my honest thoughts on things. I think I'm getting closer to that balance!

Sector 3 Logs - Engi Controlled Sector

#01 - We jump near a small fueling station but it is damaged. We steal the fuel reserves to avoid them falling into enemy hands.

#02 - We find an abandonned space station. A quick search yields schematics for a System Repair Drone.

#03 - We encounter a rebel ship that is after us. We damage their ship and they surrender.

#04 - We receive a distress signal from an Engi ship requesting for help. We respond to their call and find them under attack from a Mantis ship.

They try to board our ship but we fend off their attack and destroy their ship.

We contact the Engi crew and tell them about our mission imperatives. They send us coordinates to a hidden base as well as a Hull Smasher Laser Mark II.

#05 - We find a shop but don't have enough credits to buy anything.

#06 - We find a ramshackle market. One trader offers us fuel in exchange for drone parts. We accept his offer.

#07 - We reach the hidden Federation base, but it is bombarded by the rebels. We destroy the enemy and contact the Federation outpost.

Since their location has been compromised, they tell us to take any supply we can and drop survivors at a nearby station.

Additionnaly, one soldier offers to stay and fight. His name is Ar Wing Pilot.

#08 - We receive a menacing message, but it appears to be from an Engi trader. We sell them some scrap materials.

#09 - We find a refueling station but decide to ignore them.

#10 - We arrive at the Long-Range Beacon. We find a ship that we recognize as a well known slave trader.

We attack them and after damaging them, they want to surrender and offer us a slave in exchange. We refuse to negociate with them and destroy the ship.

The crew makes some repairs and we jump to a new sector.

Edited by Marthur

What now?

All of the recent retardation from them lately

Such as this:

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/40495/ubisoft-says-60fps-gaming-looks-weird-feels-better-at-30fps/index.html

Dropping 60fps? In 2014? Because it looks weird? 30fps looks more cinematic?

For crying out loud, we are playing games, not movies!

And there's some people who won't even play games at 60fps, but rather 120/144fps

i thought this was obvious

I just never brought it up here

What now?

Female characters are too difficult to animate

Collector's editions

Bullshots

Interproject

Locking content and options on PC to give consoles a chance

30 FPS looks better than 60 FPS because it's more cinematic

etc.

Such as this:

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/40495/ubisoft-says-60fps-gaming-looks-weird-feels-better-at-30fps/index.html

And there's some people who won't even play games at 60fps, but rather 120/144fps

<_<

Oh please

everyone knows 15 fps is where it's at

Wrong, it's 24! Just like in the movie theaters!

More seriously, 30 is pretty good for most games... as long as it is stable. And sadly, Ubi can't even achieve half of that.

Such as this:

I just never brought it up here

Female characters are too difficult to animateCollector's editionsBullshotsInterprojectLocking content and options on PC to give consoles a chance30 FPS looks better than 60 FPS because it's more cinematicetc.

I thought in US it was 29 fps or something /shot

But I see your point...

Edited by James Bond